Homosexuals continues to engage in horrific crimes

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is a chilling reality that continues to happen on a regular basis. These mentally disturbed individuals - who can't figure out or come to grips with their sexuality - continue to make false accusations of "hate crimes". Thank God these people are being caught as the disturbed liars that they are and I hope that the criminal justice system is brutal on them. These people are attempting to ruin lives with these false accusation (not to mention chewing up valuable law enforcement resources on things that never happened). Incidentally - straight liberals are starting to engage in the same type of sick tactics. Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness.

Gay YouTube Star Claims He Was Assaulted Near Gay Club — but Police Come to Different Conclusion

To be fair, a lot of people make false accusations. I don't see how this is different than any other stratum.
But show me a group that regularly engages in this behavior. Big difference there.

Republican Congress?
That would have been really funny had you just said "Congress". Sadly though, your inability to recognize the extreme criminal behavior of liberals took a lot off of what had the potential to be your best post.

This is a chilling reality that continues to happen on a regular basis. These mentally disturbed individuals - who can't figure out or come to grips with their sexuality - continue to make false accusations of "hate crimes". Thank God these people are being caught as the disturbed liars that they are and I hope that the criminal justice system is brutal on them. These people are attempting to ruin lives with these false accusation (not to mention chewing up valuable law enforcement resources on things that never happened). Incidentally - straight liberals are starting to engage in the same type of sick tactics. Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness.

Gay YouTube Star Claims He Was Assaulted Near Gay Club — but Police Come to Different Conclusion

Another liberal . After many people decided men hanging in the women's bathroom is a great idea, I knew the left had lost their minds.

Heterosexuals and homosexuals make false claims all the time.

True but one group has the power to accuse someone of a hate crime. The other one doesn't.
And the media trends run off on biased tangents that foment distrust and disrespect on all sides. How is this helping anything to create more and more backlash and resentment.

If you've ever seen lawyers play a divorcing couple to bleed them dry when that money could have paid their kids college, that is how this divisive political bullying game is bleeding taxpayers dry while both parties fund their careers and campaigns not solving any of these problems! Just milking them while the hype is hot and they can ride the publicity wave . Hijacking global warming, the LGBT issue, whatever issue of the day will get them donations to box at each other in the media dancing around the ring. How long can this go on ?

Forum List

Back