Homosexuality might be linked to higher Intelligence

So when bobby fucks danny in the ass they can have a child?
Why don't you go ask your special ed. teacher if gay men and lesbians have all of the same working parts as other people. Then report back. For extra credit, expalian what " having children" actually means and list all of the ways that people have them.

Why don't you go ask your special ed. teacher if gay men and lesbians have all of the same working parts as other people. Then report back. For extra credit, expalian what " having children" actually means and list all of the ways that people have them.

I dont need to ask if a man can have a kid or if a woman can have a kid without a male partner.
But then I'm not a liberal soooo.....

I dont need to ask if a man can have a kid or if a woman can have a kid without a male partner.
But then I'm not a liberal soooo.....
OIP.r-15X5AonmY2p9Zt_O9vEQHaE3

And I will add that reproduction has nothing to do with the topic so besides being stupid you are a troll as well

OIP.r-15X5AonmY2p9Zt_O9vEQHaE3

And I will add that reproduction has nothing to do with the topic so besides being stupid you are a troll as well

Actually it has everything to do with it. In order to conceive a baby, you need an egg and a sperm. And men don't produce eggs, broads don't produce sperm.

So 2 homos, of the same sex, are necessarily barren.

Says the guy/gay dude who thinks getting butt fucked could get him pregnant.
Have you figured out which bathroom to use yet?
To make an assumption about my sexuality based on my politics and advocacy is as stupid as stupid gets. So according to you, the only way to "have children" is one on one with your partner? Do all hetero couples do it that way. ?

To make an assumption about my sexuality based on my politics and advocacy is as stupid as stupid gets. So according to you, the only way to "have children" is one on one with your partner? Do all hetero couples do it that way. ?

If you were actually Normative, you'd be awfully hypocritical.

Here you are advocating that guys violate each other butt holes, and we should cut off nads of young people if they think they are trannies.

Yet, you don't want to do it yourself.

Unbelievable . Are you drunk?

If you were actually Normative, you'd be awfully hypocritical.

Here you are advocating that guys violate each other butt holes, and we should cut off nads of young people if they think they are trannies.

Yet, you don't want to do it yourself.
The only thing that I am advocating is that people treat eachother with respect and allow them to be who they are. I realize that is an alien concept for you

Wipe that cum off of your face cock sucker.

Forum List

Back