Homosexuality is Human imperfection.

There is no such thing as "perfection" because the idea of "perfection" is entirely subjective. I might consider the idea of a man's body sculpted in tight spandex to be "perfection" while another might claim a three piece suit to be the necessary standard of perfection.

The idea of "normal" is relative. Who's to say homosexuality is not "normal"?

People put out the idea that it is "abnormal" because it interferes with "normal" procreation. But they forget that "procreation" is not the only important component of species survival. The procreated must also survive to adulthood. Some species procreate in such huge numbers that longevity doesn't matter but we don't fall in that category. Most complex social species we raise their young communally through extended family units. In many cases it would be detrimental to the group for every breeding age member to reproduce so they don't. Homosexuality (or homosexual behavior) could develop as a means of easing sexual tensions among non-breeding members maybe. That could explain why homosexual behavior exists in a number of species, though usually in small numbers (which also makes sense because too many and it would upset the reproductive needs of a species).

The interesting thing with homosexuality (seperate from bisexuality) is that it has existed, historically, in the human population, at about the same rate regardless of the society's tolerance. That suggests there could be a biological benefit we don't understand yet.

Whether there is, or isn't - "normal" is still a very relative and culturally biased, term.:eusa_whistle:

As many people strive for perfection, we can all agree that Homosexulaity is a form of
human imperfection.

It is imperfect, because it strays away from what nautre intended. And it distrupts the normal balance of human reproduction and existence.

Speaking of natural...did you know there are species of animals that are gay (well bi, lol). Are they going to hell as well? Did they learn it from the media?

:lol:

☭proletarian☭;1830640 said:
So if you condemn it based on the inability to reproduce, then you surely object to old people having sex, having sex with a condom (by your definition, using prophylactics to prevent pregnancy is not biologically normal), birth control pills, or having sex with a woman who lost her uterus to cancer. Of couirse, now you'll weasel and writhe and try top get out of the corner you've put yourself in- all the while showing a total disregard for personal liberty and rights, which are ignored by the right-wing whenever gay unions are brought up.

By the way, have you repented of your left-handedness?

Dont forget, the bible says its a sin to have sex if the purpose of it is not to procreate....so everyone who ever had sex and did not have a child will go to hell as well.

Oh and dont forget divorce. They are all sinners and will burn right besides the homosexuals in hell!

Homophobes are as bad as racists in my opinion.

Those left handed perverts!

I am left-handed. thanks. :eusa_eh:

So you're abnormal? I know your out of the service now gunny, so you can tell, and I can ask.

Sorry .. was waiting for an intelligent response.

So Gunny's mocking Zona because Zona condemns both homophobia and racism?

As many people strive for perfection, we can all agree that Homosexulaity is a form of
human imperfection.

It is imperfect, because it strays away from what nautre intended. And it distrupts the normal balance of human reproduction and existence.

SO you know what nature inteneded do you? Why are you still here? Suicide is always an option...especially when abortion has failed. :cool:

:eusa_eh:wait.. first the innuendo toward Bass and now you're asking me if it's hard?

no thanks, Gunny:eusa_hand:

☭proletarian☭;1831192 said:
:eusa_eh:wait.. first the innuendo toward Bass and now you're asking me if it's hard?

no thanks, Gunny:eusa_hand:

*yawn*

:eusa_eh:

Wanna try again? You've been injured grieviously in this thread. Need a compress dressing? if you're going to resort to cheap, personal attacks, at least learn how, huh?

☭proletarian☭;1831247 said:
you've been injured grieviously in this thread.
You live in your own little world, don't you?

Really? You looke like hammered dogshit from where I'm sitting. Your little argument got destroyed like it was Iwo Jima, and you resorted to defending one of the board twerps.

Nice. I'm impressed,

Where the fuck do you noobs come from that you can't even argue an ideal? Oh .. sorry .. facts got in your way, huh?

Shit for brains mutherfukker.:lol:

you ran away after I showed you to be an idiot earlier in this thread.

☭proletarian☭;1831302 said:

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. See that little appendage under my ID that says "Admin"? It means I don't have time to devote solely to your illiogical and unscientific argument.

You got used. Badly. get over it.

I love it, Don't even bother responding after I show you to be an idiot and a liar- just invoke admin staus :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1831374 said:

I love it, Don't even bother responding after I show you to be an idiot and a liar- just invoke admin staus :lol:

Try scrolling up, horseblinders. You been schooled. Keep embarrassing yourself though.

You going to call me ****** next, or what?

☭proletarian☭;1831247 said:
you've been injured grieviously in this thread.
You live in your own little world, don't you?

Really? You looke like hammered dogshit from where I'm sitting. Your little argument got destroyed like it was Iwo Jima, and you resorted to defending one of the board twerps.

Nice. I'm impressed,

Where the fuck do you noobs come from that you can't even argue an ideal? Oh .. sorry .. facts got in your way, huh?

Shit for brains mutherfukker.:lol:

When all else fails, resort to this right? Ok then. Listen E-7, adults are trying to have a conversation. I don't know what corps you served in but racism and homophobia is wrong. I know in your day, certain people knew their places, but the good ol days are over. Luckily, those people are dying off ass well.

☭proletarian☭;1831374 said:

Try scrolling up, horseblinders. You been schooled. Keep embarrassing yourself though.

You going to call me ****** next, or what?

hey, E-7, surprise surprise. Lets all just take a second and thank whoever we pray too you are out of the service. You no longer have access to young impressionable marines and hopefully you didn't spawn.

☭proletarian☭;1830393 said:
Gays "always beiing" here does not negate the premise of the argument. Homosexuality is aberrant sexual behavior.

Go back to that glass of Kool Aid, fool.

Homosexuality is common in nature. It is natural by definition. It is no less natural and no more deviant than left-handedness.

Common in nature does NOT make it biologically normal nor functional sexual behavior.

You want to try again, racist? You want to play with me fuckup and let's go. Otherwise I suggest you go back to calling people ******* cuz that's what works for you.

No one is completely "normal". No one called you "aberrant" when you were discovered eating fresh nosepick.

Common in nature does NOT make it biologically normal nor functional sexual behavior.
In biology, there is no such thing as "normal", and both biologists and sociologists would laugh at the suggestion. "Normal" is a social construct, a human judgment of what is.

What we do know is that for homosexuality to have survived roughly 500,000 years of evolutionary pressure, the genes that influence it must confer some other advantage. In other words, there must be a serious reproductive advantage to bisexuality that preserves homosexuality in the population as a side-effect.

To understand, imagine there is a set of genes that confers strength upon 80% of the population. In 20% of the population, this set of genes combines in such a way to make them both strong and infertile. Despite the fact that 20% of the population is infertile, the super-strength enables the species to out-compete all their biological rivals, and so this set of super-strength/infertility genes survives.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1831302 said:

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. See that little appendage under my ID that says "Admin"? It means I don't have time to devote solely to your illiogical and unscientific argument.

You got used. Badly. get over it.

Everyone, run in fear, we are dealing with an Admin! You see, when you are losing in an argument, either resort to personal attacks or throw out the fact that you are an admin! Shudder, recoiling in fear, wow. E-7, you are an amazing man. Your an ADMIN!

Forum List

Back