Homosexual degeneracy

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...that is the reason most work from home and without the benefit of government help...i am in a fuss with my baker who wants to do my cake on the 20 th frost on the 21 st and serve on the 24 th lol wtf? the cake would either be too dry or have so much simply syrup in it i couldnt eat it....i just cussed her for being a sorry ass baker and reminded her of all the promises she made last year when she couldnt do my cake..and this year she is off to the beach?

my point being if you want this bs go public open a business .....pay taxes and have regulations or work from home and do what you want....this doesnt encourage small businesses

that would be it in a nutshell.....once you hang out that sign and open that door ...its to the public...not just those you like......

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...
Uh-huh, but apparently you're perfectly fine forcing business owners to do things they don't want to do..... :rolleyes:

Uh-huh, but apparently you're perfectly fine forcing business owners to do things they don't want to do..... :rolleyes:
Why would someone get a business license and not be expected to follow business laws? How about safety laws? Health laws? Those ok to ignore in the name of so-called religion too?

No one serving a product in the public forum can hide behind "expressive art" as an excuse.

The "art" comes from the customer, the baker is merely the tech putting the message on the cake.

If the Court accepts this case, which it just may not, the ruling will be very interesting as to where 'religious protection' intersects with public business.

people tried refusing service, once upon a time , it was called jim crow

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-e3fa77e3089a308dfb60066f6bd37ac5

Why would someone get a business license and not be expected to follow business laws?
As usual you missed the point, the issue is not with following "the law", the issue is that the some of the laws are egregious violations of individual liberty, like er..um.. forcing business owners to do business with people against their will.

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
Marxism is all about FORCING other people to do immoral things and tearing down the nuclear family, because the left can never find happiness. So when they can get people broken down in their "moral" ways, no longer can the liberals be held back. There are 2 ideologies at war in the world today. You can see who follows who, by how certain people show their support for good or evil. Evil takes immorality and makes it "Normal".
God - bible- moral goodness.
Lucifer - Rules for Radicals - immorality, lying, stealing, cheating, if it feels good just do it.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

sin-breeds-more-sin.jpg

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
Marxism is all about FORCING other people to do immoral things and tearing down the nuclear family, because the left can never find happiness. So when they can get people broken down in their "moral" ways, no longer can the liberals be held back. There are 2 ideologies at war in the world today. You can see who follows who, by how certain people show their support for good or evil. Evil takes immorality and makes it "Normal".
God - bible- moral goodness.
Lucifer - Rules for Radicals - immorality, lying, stealing, cheating, if it feels good just do it.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

sin-breeds-more-sin.jpg

You really should read more of that book. The one or two quotes you got from Alex Jones really don't describe all that is there.

You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?
/---- Those laws aren't enforced equally. No Muslim baker would be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
Why not? The same rules apply.

Why would someone get a business license and not be expected to follow business laws?
As usual you missed the point, the issue is not with following "the law", the issue is that the some of the laws are egregious violations of individual liberty, like er..um.. forcing business owners to do business with people against their will.
Then, what are you doing to get those laws repealed? Are you active in this regard, or just whining on a message board?

If someone FORCED them to go into business serving the public, they should call the cops immediately. There are laws against that.

If someone FORCED them to go into business serving the public, they should call the cops immediately. There are laws against that.
LOL, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? business aren't "public service" organizations that what's the government is for. Nobody FORCED you to find employment did they? Yet you are free to refuse to do business with any employer based on any criteria that your heart desires, a consumer is free to decline to do business with any business for any reason they like, yet the jabbering mental munchkins think that business owners should be FORCED to do business with all comers just because they chose to earn a living as an entrepreneur and put their capital at risk?

The authoritarian "liberty for me but not for thee" streak is once again rearing its ugly head.

LOL, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? business aren't "public service" organizations that what's the government is for. Nobody FORCED you to find employment did they? Yet you are free to refuse to do business with any employer based on any criteria that your heart desires, a consumer is free to decline to do business with any business for any reason they like, yet the jabbering mental munchkins think that business owners should be FORCED to do business with all comers just because they chose to earn a living as an entrepreneur and put their capital at risk?

The authoritarian "liberty for me but not for thee" streak is once again rearing its ugly head.
Yes. businesses should be FORCED to treat all customers fairly. Only an idiot wouldn't see the need for that.

Forum List

Back