Homo Americans

I didnt call you a liar,,,just wanted to see what youre talking about,,,

It is called tenancy by the entirety and it is unsettled in several places still. Florida is one place that did fix it that I have heard of.

Can Same-Sex Couples Own Real Property as Tenants by the Entirety in Michigan?: Bankruptcy Law Blog, Articles & Laws Information

The Aftermath of Obergefell: Unsettled Times for Tenancy by the Entirety

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

it also shows that same sex marriage is more about monitory gain than love,,,
Actually, hetero marriage is much more about monetary gain....just look at divorce.

Its not commonly acknowledged by the Main Stream Media, but IMHO, its an indisputable fact that homos other break up.

Forget Obama and his Bum Buddy Larry Sinclair already?
Pedophiles, too...see trump's fallout with epstein...

President Trump doesn't go for paedophilia at all, FFI.

That's why he 86'ed Epstein from his properties for life plus 20 years. Think, FFI.

It was the Trump DOJ that is bringing forth this latest case against Eppy.

If Trump was in anyways liable, would he really be bringing up the case?

President Trump doesn't go for paedophilia at all, FFI.
You, of course, could not possibly know the truth of that. Your embarrassing posts are meant for an audience of one: yourself. No, your cult leader is not watching in approval. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Faggots were never denied any rights, and thanks for not feeling compelled to use the ridiculous euphemism 'gay' in place of homosexual fetishists. The sooner we stop allowing the sickos to hide behind fake language the better.
Tell it like it is.

got a link to prove that??

Got a link to prove I am lying?

It is called tenancy by the entirety and it is unsettled in several places still. Florida is one place that did fix it that I have heard of.

Can Same-Sex Couples Own Real Property as Tenants by the Entirety in Michigan?: Bankruptcy Law Blog, Articles & Laws Information

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

Actually, hetero marriage is much more about monetary gain....just look at divorce.

divorce is the opposite of marriage you stupid fuck,,,

What more do they want indeed. Angry lefties brought back the concept of "blacklisting" without skipping a beat while the hypocrites still whine about McCarthy.. They banned a preacher from Cracker Barrel because they didn't like what he said about freakazoid transgenders but Obama sat in front of a preacher who trashed the United States for 20 years.

Last edited:
They banned a preacher from Cracker Barrel
Haha...this is a goofy wingnut's "blacklisting" comparison to McCarthyism....thanks for the chuckle...
Chuckle way but here's another example.... about a half dozen H'wood celebs threatened the President of the United States with everything from assault to arson to murder but Cracker Barrel would be tickled pink (no pun intended) to welcome them and their anarchist friends. It's clear that th democrat party has been hijacked by the homosexual radicals. Democrats threatened to ruin the economy of North Carolina unless they caved in to the demand that would risk the lives of genetic women by inviting creepy stalker men access to the ladies room. You gotta ask yourself if the TDS left is even capable of making a rational decision these days.

Last edited:
Haha...this is a goofy wingnut's "blacklisting" comparison to McCarthyism....thanks for the chuckle...
Chuckle way but here's another example.... about a half dozen H'wood celebs threatened the President of the United States with everything from assault to arson to murder but Cracker Barrel would be tickled pink (no pun intended) to welcome them and their anarchist friends. You gotta ask yourself if the TDS left is even capable of making a rational decision these days.
A whole half dozen made meaningless threats!!!!

Wow!!!!!!

That's almost the same as hundreds of hollywood actors being blacklisted under McCarthyism!!!

If you are on crack....

Chuckle way but here's another example.... about a half dozen H'wood celebs threatened the President of the United States with everything from assault to arson to murder but Cracker Barrel would be tickled pink (no pun intended) to welcome them and their anarchist friends. You gotta ask yourself if the TDS left is even capable of making a rational decision these days.

Wow!!!!!!

That's almost the same as hundreds of hollywood actors being blacklisted under McCarthyism!!!

If you are on crack....
You almost gotta laugh at the typical incoherent left that can't seem to articulate a political argument without using the "F" bomb or accusing someone of being on illegal drugs. Did they get through the eighth grade that way? The preacher obviously made a meaningless threat. I don't mean to hijack the thread but the dirty little secret is that H'wood blacklisted it's own because they thought they would lose money and influence by having a suspected communist on the payroll. McCarthy had nothing to do with it.

Wow!!!!!!

If you are on crack....

What makes a threat "meaningless"?

We are in an era when Republicans like Steve Scalise have been decimated at a baseball practice by libs who have been riled by the media. And no apologies at all from the media.

The lib media needs quit with the hysteria, a lot of people are stupid and really take all this "collusion" and "obstruction" crapola seriously.

The hypocrisy is stunning. A preacher has an audience of perhaps a hundred people on a Sunday but H'wood celebs have audiences in the tens of millions. Which view poses a threat to society? Maybe neither but the preacher is blacklisted and the celebs are treated like heroes..

Wow!!!!!!

If you are on crack....
You almost gotta laugh at the typical incoherent left that can't seem to articulate a political argument without using the "F" bomb or accusing someone of being on illegal drugs. Did they get through the eighth grade that way? The preacher obviously made a meaningless threat. I don't mean to hijack the thread but the dirty little secret is that H'wood blacklisted it's own because they thought they would lose money and influence by having a suspected communist on the payroll. McCarthy had nothing to do with it.
A history buff you are not. Your comparison was stupid. Or fucking stupid. Whatever.

Wow!!!!!!

If you are on crack....
A history buff you are not. Your comparison was stupid. Or fucking stupid. Whatever.
I rest my case.

Wow!!!!!!

If you are on crack....
I rest my case.
Good, you should shut up immediately. You are embarrassing yourself.

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

Yet they still complain endlessly about needing more "rights".

What more do they want? .... :dunno:

They want you to accept them and switch to the same team...

The Gayer the more merrier...

Got a link to prove I am lying?

interesting,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

marriage is a religious thing and the government has no place in it,,,

all these issues can be solved with contracts and lawyers not politicians,,,
Exactly. Gay marriage has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with government cash and prizes bestowed upon married people.

However, gay rights go beyond marriage. It has to do with not being jailed for being gay, and not being fired for being gay, and so forth. Those rights can only be protected by the government.

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

Yet they still complain endlessly about needing more "rights".

What more do they want? .... :dunno:
I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.
We need to first get Catholic priests to leave kids alone.

interesting,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

marriage is a religious thing and the government has no place in it,,,

all these issues can be solved with contracts and lawyers not politicians,,,
Exactly. Gay marriage has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with government cash and prizes bestowed upon married people.

However, gay rights go beyond marriage. It has to do with not being jailed for being gay, and not being fired for being gay, and so forth. Those rights can only be protected by the government.
except those things havent happened in this country for decades,,,if at all,,,

I know in my state, same sex spouses still cannot own property in the same way that opposite gender spouses can. The state legislature just refuses to take up changing that section of the code. The difference being that creditor judgments against one spouse still attach to same sex sex marital property when it otherwise does not for opposite gender spouses.
Oh well...they usually don't stay together long enough for that to be an issue. Some rich old faggot picks up some young,homeless strung out cock gobbler and treats them "well"(by fag standards anyway, I think fucking someone's butthole is not a way to treat someone well)for years until they look too old...then they toss that one out for a new human fleshlight.
That sounds exactly like Donald Trump's style!

Forum List

Back