Homo Americans

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

Yet they still complain endlessly about needing more "rights".

What more do they want? .... :dunno:
I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.

Ahm you're a homophobe...lol Dumbest word in the English language. If you fear a queer you have issues
I don't fear them. I just don't like them.

To Fag Hags and Fag Lovers: Look, if you are going to celebrate faggots and their derivative groups, why not something they have achieved instead of just their sexuality? Like the fact LGBTQ+ people dominate in the field of serial killing, 69% of serial killers(not just in America, this is historically) have been one of the letters of your beloved acronym. Take Pride in that, fag hags, fag lovers and faggots.

Homosexual Serial Killers
rainbowfilter.png

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.

Ahm you're a homophobe...lol Dumbest word in the English language. If you fear a queer you have issues

Some are OK, like MDK on here, but far too many are demanding loudmouths

Like...you?

My uncle is bisexual and he's cool because he isn't into politicizing sexuality either. He doesn't mind keeping that stuff in places where everyone voluntarily agreed to witness it.

I know in my state, same sex spouses still cannot own property in the same way that opposite gender spouses can. The state legislature just refuses to take up changing that section of the code. The difference being that creditor judgments against one spouse still attach to same sex sex marital property when it otherwise does not for opposite gender spouses.
Oh well...they usually don't stay together long enough for that to be an issue. Some rich old faggot picks up some young,homeless strung out cock gobbler and treats them "well"(by fag standards anyway, I think fucking someone's butthole is not a way to treat someone well)for years until they look too old...then they toss that one out for a new human fleshlight. All the while both are fucking total strangers on the side whenever they can.

These people are mocking marriage, they don't get married.

I have no idea what their stats look like as far as marriage. I anecdotally have met some ancient lesbians who have been together for years. Cannot recall meeting many male couple who have been. There was 1 in my city but I didn't know them. 1 was a hair stylist and the other a florist.

Like...you?

Get lost, worthless. You have zero value or cred

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

it also shows that same sex marriage is more about monitory gain than love,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

marriage is a religious thing and the government has no place in it,,,

all these issues can be solved with contracts and lawyers not politicians,,,

Maybe. There is supposedly some new set of laws going in effect in my state in October that upends a lot of things. I have started reading through some of it, but can't find a good summary yet of the biggies. Right off the bat it looks like survivorship provisions may be cast aside so everybody really does need a will now.

a will should be all thats needed,,,its just that progressive think if you die that your property should go to the government for redistribution,,,

get the government out of personal lives of the [people as per the constitution and let the cards lay where they land,,,

In this case the government would dictate it goes to your legal heirs instead of to your co-owners(s) as you had wanted. Problem is that wills get lost (or destroyed on purpose by an unhappy heir left out).

Like...you?

Get lost, worthless. You have zero value or cred
Haha...exactly, crybaby....well done

I am more than okay, honkies. I am a gd symphony. :mad:

The Gay Community has made that crystal clear, when they announced the Homosexual Manifesto and their aims 30 years or so ago.

Homosexual Manifesto: Satire or reality? - WND - WND

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

Maybe. There is supposedly some new set of laws going in effect in my state in October that upends a lot of things. I have started reading through some of it, but can't find a good summary yet of the biggies. Right off the bat it looks like survivorship provisions may be cast aside so everybody really does need a will now.

a will should be all thats needed,,,its just that progressive think if you die that your property should go to the government for redistribution,,,

get the government out of personal lives of the [people as per the constitution and let the cards lay where they land,,,

In this case the government would dictate it goes to your legal heirs instead of to your co-owners(s) as you had wanted. Problem is that wills get lost (or destroyed on purpose by an unhappy heir left out).

how and why does an unhappy heir have control of a will???

and if the owners do their job and get their wishs on paper the courts cant do anything,,

best solution is to get the government out of personal lives,,more so for the feds than states,,,

and if the owners do their job and get their wishs on paper the courts cant do anything,,

best solution is to get the government out of personal lives,,more so for the feds than states,,,

My state does not admit a will until the person is dead. Accordingly the will is very often in the personal papers of the deceased, accessible by anyone who has access to those papers.

My state does not admit a will until the person is dead. Accordingly the will is very often in the personal papers of the deceased, accessible by anyone who has access to those papers.

use that as a tip when doing your own and make sure it is in several places and with people not in the will,,,

thats what most people do,,,

better that than depend on government,,,

use that as a tip when doing your own and make sure it is in several places and with people not in the will,,,

thats what most people do,,,

better that than depend on government,,,

My will and other such docs are inside a clear plastic thingy inside my business check book, because that is where it will be found first as people rush to see how much money is there to be had :777:

Very little of my estate will pass through my will. I am many things, but dumb isn't one of them.

We're all Homo on this bus....... :eusa_whistle:

Faggots were never denied any rights, and thanks for not feeling compelled to use the ridiculous euphemism 'gay' in place of homosexual fetishists. The sooner we stop allowing the sickos to hide behind fake language the better.

I know in my state, same sex spouses still cannot own property in the same way that opposite gender spouses can. The state legislature just refuses to take up changing that section of the code. The difference being that creditor judgments against one spouse still attach to same sex sex marital property when it otherwise does not for opposite gender spouses.

got a link to prove that??

Got a link to prove I am lying?

I didnt call you a liar,,,just wanted to see what youre talking about,,,

It is called tenancy by the entirety and it is unsettled in several places still. Florida is one place that did fix it that I have heard of.

Can Same-Sex Couples Own Real Property as Tenants by the Entirety in Michigan?: Bankruptcy Law Blog, Articles & Laws Information

The Aftermath of Obergefell: Unsettled Times for Tenancy by the Entirety

interesting,,,

Actually, hetero marriage is much more about monetary gain....just look at divorce.

got a link to prove that??

It is called tenancy by the entirety and it is unsettled in several places still. Florida is one place that did fix it that I have heard of.

Can Same-Sex Couples Own Real Property as Tenants by the Entirety in Michigan?: Bankruptcy Law Blog, Articles & Laws Information

interesting,,,

Actually, hetero marriage is much more about monetary gain....just look at divorce.

Its not commonly acknowledged by the Main Stream Media, but IMHO, its an indisputable fact that homos other break up.

Forget Obama and his Bum Buddy Larry Sinclair already?

interesting,,,

Its not commonly acknowledged by the Main Stream Media, but IMHO, its an indisputable fact that homos other break up.

Forget Obama and his Bum Buddy Larry Sinclair already?
Pedophiles, too...see trump's fallout with epstein...

Forum List

Back