Homeless Isaac Victim: Romney Told Me To 'Go Home And Call 211'

muddy muddy. How's the tenants? You get their guvmint rent checks yet?

Anyway. Don't you just hate it how every story about your savior Mitt Robme is talking about how bad he is. And they just make shit up. every day, more of the same. You should get all those reporters fired.

Why, it is starting to look like your savior is gonna lose come Nov.

Don't worry though. Obama is NOT going to cut off your source of income. Damn it. I wish he would.
Sec 8 housing vouchers are a waste of money. Right?

The story was made up. Not only was it an attempt to make Romney look uncaring, which he is not, but it was also an attempt to make him look stupid by using the wrong phone number. 211 is the police code for armed robbery.

Notice how these fake stories don't have to even be on video. They only have to be repeated over and over.

Unless they have him on video saying this, chances are pretty good it never happened.

Now we do have Obama on video saying he had been to 57 states, telling Joe The Plumber that he wants to spread the wealth around, telling us during the Dem debates that he wants to raise taxes on the rich even if it decreases revenue, that his policies necessarily will sky-rocket energy prices, saying we didn't build that, we have all of this on video as proof. Don't set stock in lies from Obama's media saying that Romney is a heartless asshole unless you can see it for yourself.

Associated Press just makes up stories? You're an idiot.

Associated Press repeats stories printed in newspapers and magazines all over the world. They don't check to see if they're 100% accurate. Accuracy isn't really much of a consideration these days. They don't take the time to vet much of anything anymore so where left with yellow journalism instead of accurate inciteful reporting.

It seems that regardless what Romney does or where he goes the Mainstreamers have a nasty story printed that can't be verified, was blown out of proportion, or was spun in a negative manner by the press. Same thing goes for that nonsense story about RNC delegates throwing peanuts at a CNN photographer. It's an urban-legend. Nothing more. It fits perfectly into the left's bull shit mantra that Republicans are all white pasty-face misogynist racists.

Anyone who saw the convention on CSPAN knows now that there are blacks, Hispanics, and yes even women in the GOP. Fact is, there are more Hispanic governors in the GOP than in the Democratic Party. Yet like the despicable louts they are Democrats automatically say they're just token. Tell that to the voters in their states.

No, Associated Press, in this case, reported the story. You're a simpleton liar.

Like it or not, and I'm sure the left won't like it, 211 was the proper number to dial. I know that democrats all over the country are saying how STUPID, everyone knows it's 911. But, in the aftermath of Issac, it is 211 for evacuation information as well as information on locating others.

Post-Hurricane Isaac Updates

Call 2-1-1 for Shelter and Evacuation Information
The state of Louisiana urges any resident who is under an evacuation order in Tangipahoa Parish to call the state’s 211 phone hotline to find out the latest information regarding sheltering and evacuations. The state is coordinating evacuations to state-run shelters in north Louisiana.

Additionallly, individuals trying to locate loved ones who evacuated to state shelters before or after Hurricane Isaac can call 211 to find out which shelter they are housed at or send a message through the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) website.

Romney made a point of knowing the proper number to call for emergency services. He pays attention.

muddy muddy. How's the tenants? You get their guvmint rent checks yet?

Anyway. Don't you just hate it how every story about your savior Mitt Robme is talking about how bad he is. And they just make shit up. every day, more of the same. You should get all those reporters fired.

Why, it is starting to look like your savior is gonna lose come Nov.

Don't worry though. Obama is NOT going to cut off your source of income. Damn it. I wish he would.
Sec 8 housing vouchers are a waste of money. Right?

How is passing around a White House story going to get someone fired???

Sec 8 is run by the state. Obama would have to fuck the states before he fucked me.

Now back to sniffing those panties troll........

Last edited:
Associated Press just makes up stories? You're an idiot.

Associated Press repeats stories printed in newspapers and magazines all over the world. They don't check to see if they're 100% accurate. Accuracy isn't really much of a consideration these days. They don't take the time to vet much of anything anymore so where left with yellow journalism instead of accurate inciteful reporting.

It seems that regardless what Romney does or where he goes the Mainstreamers have a nasty story printed that can't be verified, was blown out of proportion, or was spun in a negative manner by the press. Same thing goes for that nonsense story about RNC delegates throwing peanuts at a CNN photographer. It's an urban-legend. Nothing more. It fits perfectly into the left's bull shit mantra that Republicans are all white pasty-face misogynist racists.

Anyone who saw the convention on CSPAN knows now that there are blacks, Hispanics, and yes even women in the GOP. Fact is, there are more Hispanic governors in the GOP than in the Democratic Party. Yet like the despicable louts they are Democrats automatically say they're just token. Tell that to the voters in their states.

No, Associated Press, in this case, reported the story. You're a simpleton liar.

Where did Associated Press get the story?

From the net.

This trash is pretty much only on the internet. Nobody is reporting it. It's simply a rumor being spread by the liberals at the AP.

Last edited:
Like it or not, and I'm sure the left won't like it, 211 was the proper number to dial. I know that democrats all over the country are saying how STUPID, everyone knows it's 911. But, in the aftermath of Issac, it is 211 for evacuation information as well as information on locating others.

The state of Louisiana urges any resident who is under an evacuation order in Tangipahoa Parish to call the state’s 211 phone hotline to find out the latest information regarding sheltering and evacuations. The state is coordinating evacuations to state-run shelters in north Louisiana.

Additionallly, individuals trying to locate loved ones who evacuated to state shelters before or after Hurricane Isaac can call 211 to find out which shelter they are housed at or send a message through the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) website.

Romney made a point of knowing the proper number to call for emergency services. He pays attention.

True. That's the number to call if you need some government assistance after a natural disaster. But telling someone whose home is under water to go home and dial it, is moronic. Why didn't Mitt offer the woman a loan of his cell phone? That would at least show an ounce of humanity.

From the net.

This trash is pretty much only on the internet. Nobody is reporting it. It's simply a rumor being spread by the liberals at the AP.

No, they got the story from interviewing the woman who Romney told to go dial 211. Read the fucking story, moron.

I wonder if Obama brought out HIS check book not our FEMA dollars during the visits of Joplin, and other Tornados last year.. Oh and the visit of Joplin had to come after his Vacation in Miami after the failed attempt of our LAST shuttle launch.. NOPE!!!! I dont recall that he did .. DID Obama give his OWN brother that lives in KENYA a better way of life even though he lives on 75 cents a week.. NOPE. He says we are all our brothers keepers but he wont even help his OWN flesh and blood. But he wants US to share our wealth with everyone.. hmmmm

You're fucking insane. I expect the president to use his executive power to mitigate the suffering due to natural disaster. Romney's VP pick tried to block disaster recovery funding.
TruthDoesnt matter said Romney had enough money to help that family. Well, so does Obama in the hypothetical joplin family . Same difference..

From the net.

No, they got the story from interviewing the woman who Romney told to go dial 211. Read the fucking story, moron.

I read it. It's a "He said She said" story with no witnesses.

I wonder if Obama brought out HIS check book not our FEMA dollars during the visits of Joplin, and other Tornados last year.. Oh and the visit of Joplin had to come after his Vacation in Miami after the failed attempt of our LAST shuttle launch.. NOPE!!!! I dont recall that he did .. DID Obama give his OWN brother that lives in KENYA a better way of life even though he lives on 75 cents a week.. NOPE. He says we are all our brothers keepers but he wont even help his OWN flesh and blood. But he wants US to share our wealth with everyone.. hmmmm

You're fucking insane. I expect the president to use his executive power to mitigate the suffering due to natural disaster. Romney's VP pick tried to block disaster recovery funding.
TruthDoesnt matter said Romney had enough money to help that family. Well, so does Obama in the hypothetical joplin family . Same difference..

Obama is helping the Joplin family, and many others. After "you didn't build it, we did" Jandel asked for the help of the American people, Obama, not Romney, signed the executive order making Louisiana eligible for disaster relief. Funding that Ryan tried to block.

From the net.

What did Romney claim he said? Link?

You DO know the issue is NOT the correct number, right? :lol::lol::lol:

You DO know the issue is NOT the correct number, right? :lol::lol::lol:

You figure it out???

You must have been the top of your class.:cool:

So, the woman is lying?

Was there even a woman?

Sure it wasn't just a story somebody dreamed up.

We have no proof it ever happened.

What was her name?

Where exactly did she live?

Who witnessed this?

Who vetted this story?

Obama is helping the Joplin family, and many others. After "you didn't build it, we did" Jandel asked for the help of the American people, Obama, not Romney, signed the executive order making Louisiana eligible for disaster relief. Funding that Ryan tried to block.

OBAMA is HELPING with OUR MONEY.. WHy is OBAMA not opening his OWN Pockets to help. He hardly gives to any charities unlike ROMENY who gives over 15 percent of his..

Forum List

Back