Homeland.

If anybody else is watching this (I am), the Series Finale is scheduled for this Sunday, April 26th.

The writers have gone off the deep end here, and it offends me greatly.

The final scenario is that Carrie Mathesson is plotting to expose Sol's long-time super-valuable mole in the Kremlin (an English translator) in exchange for the return of the Black Box that will reveal that the President's chopper went down in Afghanistan due to mechanical failure, and not terrorist (Taliban) rocket attack.

This is not only preposterous but also outrageous. The CIA would NEVER expose a mole, for any reason! This is like saying the Marines would abandon a wounded comrade because saving him would make them late for lunch. It is UNTHINKABLE! And Carrie M, the great patriot, would NEVER even countenance such a betrayal!

And coupled with this is the fact that we AS A NATIONAL POLICY do NOT TRUST THE RUSSIANS! Their whole mission since the fall of the Wall has been to fuck up everything they can for us. Globally! The idea that Carrie would expose this operative IN THE HOPE AND EXPECTATION that the Black Box would be returned with the evidence intact is RIDICULOUS! We would never trust them to do this! Carrie would never be sucked into such an obvious trap.

Fuck the writers. I don't care how it turns out, this is bullshit.

Forum List

Back