My Three Sons

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, I am looking for the complete series which is from Season 1 to 12 for now I would have the season from 1 to 4 for 80£ but to have the rest I would have to buy two volumes for the remaining seasons and for each season which is £50 for each volume. So two questions for you: Do you like the series? And Is it possible to buy the complete set from 1 to 12?

Hello, I am looking for the complete series which is from Season 1 to 12 for now I would have the season from 1 to 4 for 80£ but to have the rest I would have to buy two volumes for the remaining seasons and for each season which is £50 for each volume.

My Three Sons? You can get them all for free just by taping them off the TV. There are a couple episodes on live free TV here 6 days a week I think. But to get all 12 seasons you are probably looking at spending around $500 USD.

My Three Sons? You can get them all for free just by taping them off the TV. There are a couple episodes on live free TV here 6 days a week I think. But to get all 12 seasons you are probably looking at spending around $500 USD.
Yes, I know i could get it free ;) But I want it in DVD and it's at least $500 or even a lot more and I can't find it the full complete season 1 to 12.

Absolutely, I didn't find season 7 maybe this series wasn't very popular in the USA?
I think they might have changed networks after the first five years, from ABC to CBS, which might have something to do with the difficulty of getting all 12 seasons.

Forum List

Back