Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump

Hey dumbfuck, when you barricade people inside a federal courthouse and then try to burn it down, you are a domestic terrorist attempting to murder American citizens. You supported those scum. Going to quote the Onion next?
Uh huh. Have anything to say about the report? No I thought not~

BTW..show me supporting anything even remotely resembling what you described..I'll wait...LOL!

Uh huh. Have anything to say about the report? No I thought not~

BTW..show me supporting anything even remotely resembling what you described..I'll wait...LOL!
Hey asshole, many posters here have destroyed your bullshit ā€œreportā€. Now to embarrass you even more you uneducated retard...

Now cry harder asshole. Iā€™ll laugh at you.

Hey asshole, many posters here have destroyed your bullshit ā€œreportā€. Now to embarrass you even more you uneducated retard...

Now cry harder asshole. Iā€™ll laugh at you.
LOL! You do know that your post has not a thing to do with what the report is saying? You have to actually read and respond to said report to 'destroy' it. What a dumb-shit~

But..we established that years ago, now didn't we?

The fact that a douche like you assumes my lack of outrage--is telling. As is the fact that you don't deny the truth of the report.

The fact..is that, in this instance, it was Trump who ordered the spurious operation. However, that govt. can and does, on occasion, abuse the system to gin up a desired result is axiomatic.
In case you weren't aware, Oddball is a piece of shit.

Well...not really a surprise now is it? Trump and his ilk have been so eager to prove some sort of left-wing conspiracy that they can set against the proven extremist groups on the Right.
Thus far, an epic failure.

Too funny. The whole point to your bullshit article is to try to make it out as if Antifa doesn't really exist and is just a figment of Trump's imagination! Guess there is no BLM either. Meantime, Joe Biden is doing that exact same thing in trying to blow the whole protest up on J6 into some big devious plot to overthrow the entire US government, or the suggestion that trying to save your country from a political coup financed by foreigners somehow destroys rather than SAVES democracy.

Well...not really a surprise now is it? Trump and his ilk have been so eager to prove some sort of left-wing conspiracy that they can set against the proven extremist groups on the Right.
Thus far, an epic failure.

The Department of Homeland Security launched a failed operation that ensnared hundreds, if not thousands, of U.S. protesters in what new documents show was as a sweeping, power-hungry effort before the 2020 election to bolster President Donald Trumpā€™s spurious claims about a ā€œterrorist organizationā€ he accused his Democratic rivals of supporting.
An internal investigative report, made public this month by Sen. Ron Wyden, a Democrat of Oregon, details the findings of DHS lawyers concerning a previously undisclosed effort by Trumpā€™s acting secretary of homeland security, Chad Wolf, to amass secret dossiers on Americans in Portland attending anti-racism protests in summer 2020 sparked by the police murder of Minneapolis father George Floyd.
The DHS report, finalized more than a year ago, includes descriptions of orders handed down to ā€œsenior leadershipā€ instructing them to broadly apply the label ā€œviolent antifa anarchists inspiredā€ to Portland protesters unless they had intel showing ā€œsomething different.ā€

Once the dossiers were received by the agencyā€™s emerging threat center, it became clear that DHS had no real way to tie the protesters to any terrorist activities, neither at home nor abroad. Efforts to drum up evidence to support the administrationā€™s claim that a ā€œlarger network was directing or financingā€ the protesters ā€” a task assigned to another unit, known as the Homeland Identities, Targeting and Exploitation Center, diverted away from its usual work of analyzing national security threats ā€” ā€œdid not find any evidence that assertion was true,ā€ the report says.

The report describes the attempts of top intelligence officials to connect protesters to a fabricated anti-fascist terrorist plot in hopes of boosting Trumpā€™s reelection odds, raising concerns about the ability of a sitting president to co-opt billions of dollarsā€™ worth of domestic intelligence assets for their own political gain. DHS analysts recounted orders to create organizational charts that could be used to establish links between the arrested protesters; an effort that would seemingly legitimize President Trumpā€™s erroneous tweets about ā€œAntifa,ā€ an organization DHS tried but failed to prove shared a central source of funding.

BULLSHIT

The thread title is a lie.

Those were not fake terrorists.

They were real ones

The fact that a douche like you assumes my lack of outrage--is telling. As is the fact that you don't deny the truth of the report.

The fact..is that, in this instance, it was Trump who ordered the spurious operation. However, that govt. can and does, on occasion, abuse the system to gin up a desired result is axiomatic.

When did liberals become such Moral Scolds?

Every other answer: "says more about you than it does about me"

And: "is telling"

This really isn't going to help deflect people form associating liberals with protecting criminals and being soft on crime. The Portland ANTIFA riots went on for months terrorizing people living in the city and local business. Democrats want people to be upset about the capital riots, while the same elected leaders ignore the threats of violence people experienced during the ANTIFA/BLM riots that went on for months. You know the ones where mobs threaten people in their homes, stores and restaurants, where people were being dragged out of their cars and beaten in the streets.
The party that refuses to act on this gun mania is tough on crime? :auiqs.jpg:

Is anyone really surprised, Trump Humpers are going to come on here and act as if this isn't any big deal for the simple fact that wanted to see their Orange God back in power no matter what the cost.
everyone saw the leftist terroristā€¦nothing was made up it was on TVā€¦looting, burning, killingā€¦the demklan brownshirts

Forum List

Back