Your Moral And Intellechewal Superiors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Weze so goodz weze tawt da pubik new tings.

No doubt 2/3 of the Leftists here are now saying to themselves ‘You know, she’s right! Nobody talked about inflation before! Those damn Republicans are to blame!

I like Joy Reid. She is kindly, smart, and most importantly her skin is Black.

No comment on how does she explain the Dems Inflation Reduction Act.

No doubt 2/3 of the Leftists here are now saying to themselves ‘You know, she’s right! Nobody talked about inflation before! Those damn Republicans are to blame!

I think she needs to be fat-head shamed..

Reid isn't good advertisement for Harvard. There was probably a time when someone so racist and so ignorant would be laughed at in the application process. But today, Harvard and the View both worship at the imbecilic alter of the woke. It's starting to seem like sanity is beyond their reach.

Really inflation hasn't been on anyone's lips since the 70s and 80s. To anyone that doesn't remember those times, it may seem

like an alien concept; However, it's a very real phenomenon. I still remember 17% mortgages, and my 1st bank account earned

7% interest. Banks are going to have to start coming off some interest money to depositors.

• ignorant slut.
  • Prog women are the death of the West. They are empowered and insane.
  • I think she needs to be fat-head shamed..
  • Reid is a culture-appropriating racist moron.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark your calendars -- November 5th is......Misogyny Day.

Or, alternatively: Incels Day.

Or, alternatively II: Grievance & Whining Day

Or so it seems.

Or so it seems.
Hey chills, have you ever used the word inflation? ya know, in the joy reid sense...tell us, don't be afraid.

Last edited:

Joy Reid has been sorely misinformed/uninformed...
... during the seventies you could not avoid the term. It didn't go away until Reagan became president [Sayin that made me feel so good]
Jimmy Carter went after Ford so hard on inflation that Ford's campaign slogan was the acronym "WIN" [complete with pins, bumper stickers and T-shirts] that stood for "Whip Inflation Now", in fact "inflation" was a liberal mantra.
The term was so over used that it lost its impact and is now lost on/to the minds of the socially educated.

Last edited:

Or so it seems.
OK....We'll mark you down as someone who actually enjoys being talked down to by supercilious, effete, snobs.

Not the least bit surprising.

Joy Reid has been sorely misinformed/uninformed...
... during the seventies you could not avoid the term. It didn't go away until Reagan became president [Sayin that made me feel so good]
Jimmy Carter went after Ford so hard on inflation that Ford's campaign slogan was the acronym "WIN" [complete with pins, bumper stickers and T-shirts] that stood for "Whip Inflation Now", in fact "inflation" was a liberal mantra.
The term was so over used that it lost its impact and is now lost on/to the minds of the socially educated.
My only guess is she’s talking to the Tide Pod eating generation.
I guess Democrats are even losing their support.

Or so it seems.
We’ll file that under ‘What Dems say about Sarah Palin’

Or so it seems.
I love your moral superiority. The left has called conservative women worse. The left uses liberal women by paying them or praising them when they falsely accuse conservative men. you treat your own women like sluts. Are you the only one that gets to use the s word. LOLOL

Really inflation hasn't been on anyone's lips since the 70s and 80s. To anyone that doesn't remember those times, it may seem

like an alien concept; However, it's a very real phenomenon. I still remember 17% mortgages, and my 1st bank account earned

7% interest. Banks are going to have to start coming off some interest money to depositors.
From Tom Waits’ tune Frank’s Wild Years, early 1980’s…

Well Frank settled down out in the Valley and he hung his wild years on a nail that he drove through his wife's forehead

He sold used office furniture out there on San Fernando Road and assumed a $30,000 loan at 15¼%, put a down payment on a little two-bedroom place

His wife was a spent piece of used jet trash: made good Bloody Marys, kept her mouth shut most of the time, had a little Chihuahua named Carlos that had some kind of skin disease and was totally blind.”

Forum List

Back