Home

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Post pics of your hometown...or used to be your hometown. Lets see what you see/saw that you enjoy(ed) so much.

My ex home that I will eventually return to if I don't kick off first:

Beach, somewhere in central California:

moonstone-beach-at-california-th.jpg

romancedsunset.jpg

SunsetCayucosPier1.jpg

Cayucos%20Activity.jpg

morro-rock-and-the-bay.jpg

19710_morro-bay-rock-sunset.jpg

1a77ad5761c9e75517b0bcb313f955e7.jpg

Pismo-Beach-CA-1024x764.jpg

Mountains (current)

paradise.jpg

47523287.jpg

6ae5f4db786f4576979db7ca6f921ec7.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

BP_Trees.jpg

vfiles28014.jpg

Now..show me where you live?

Post pics of your hometown...or used to be your hometown. Lets see what you see/saw that you enjoy(ed) so much.

My ex home that I will eventually return to if I don't kick off first:

Beach, somewhere in central California:

moonstone-beach-at-california-th.jpg

romancedsunset.jpg

SunsetCayucosPier1.jpg

Cayucos%20Activity.jpg

morro-rock-and-the-bay.jpg

19710_morro-bay-rock-sunset.jpg

1a77ad5761c9e75517b0bcb313f955e7.jpg

Pismo-Beach-CA-1024x764.jpg

Mountains (current)

paradise.jpg

47523287.jpg

6ae5f4db786f4576979db7ca6f921ec7.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

BP_Trees.jpg

vfiles28014.jpg

Now..show me where you live?

My God, that is so beautiful! I think your new home is just as pretty as your old one.

It is. Today was so lovely...I was thinking I never want to leave. But then it will get cold again before summer finally hits...and it gets in the 90's here during the summer.:eek-52:

Here is a picture of the Mayflower (which some of you might find interesting). It is not far from my home, a few towns away. There are some really cool historical landmarks in my town, but if I post pictures of them, I might be giving up TMI about where exactly I live. :)

Mayflower_II.jpg

It's also cheaper here. Rent for a 1 bedroom is around 750 per month. At the beach, its 2500 per month.

Food is a bit more pricey, though. Gas is cheaper..which is a plus. Still getting used to the altitude, too.
Everyone here looks like they stepped out of a Duck Dynasty episode, lol.

Here is a picture of the Mayflower (which some of you might find interesting). It is not far from my home, a few towns away. There are some really cool historical landmarks in my town, but if I post pictures of them, I might be giving up TMI about where exactly I live. :)

Mayflower_II.jpg

I should tell you, that is not the actual Mayflower, but a replica. :) I've been on it. It's a pretty small boat, considering.

Not a lot of humidity. Dry heat. Like the desert.

I debated on saying which town I reside in now..and decided fuck it. I don't really care any more, lol.

It's also cheaper here. Rent for a 1 bedroom is around 750 per month. At the beach, its 2500 per month.

Food is a bit more pricey, though. Gas is cheaper..which is a plus. Still getting used to the altitude, too.
Everyone here looks like they stepped out of a Duck Dynasty episode, lol.

Did you get altitude sickness? I am betting I probably would because everything else seems to make me barf, why not the altitude? :lol:

My bones ached but I didn't get stomach sick. Funny thing is...my psoriasis is gone. Just went away. Harder RA flareup, but sinuses are good, skin looks great, hair growing faster than usual. And here, there is no Diablo Nuclear power plant 4 miles away. Big plus, that!

My bones ached but I didn't get stomach sick. Funny thing is...my psoriasis is gone. Just went away. Harder RA flareup, but sinuses are good, skin looks great, hair growing faster than usual. And here, there is no Diablo Nuclear power plant 4 miles away. Big plus, that!

Isn't that strange, how just a little change in climate can do such things? I think cold weather does contribute to arthritis flares though. :(

Forum List

Back