Home invasion caught on camera...knife armed invaders try to get to 2 women in closet...

If you watched the video they armed themselves with kitchen knives from the house. They wouldn't have had a chance to do that with a german shepherd. Heck they would have been way too scared to enter in the first place.

Ever been attacked by a large dog? I have,and I won as most would.
It takes two dogs to beat a man.

I'm certainly not surprised you were attacked by a dog.

Criminals don't want to fight a dog in order to steal stuff. You don't become a criminal because you like hard work. And win or lose all that news is going to bring unwanted attention. Criminals want to be in and out without anyone knowing. Dogs have been used for 1,000's of years for this very purpose. Trust me they work.

Than you're a pussy. No single dog can stop me.

Your response doesn't even make sense. Please read what I said and try to come up with something intelligent if you want to respond.

Send your pooch my way. He/she will end up a carcass.
The whole idea that you think a dog is going to save your life is ludicrous.
A dog is only good for alerting you to an intruder,it's up to you to stop the intruder.
Unless of course you're okay with giving your dogs life.
Personally I value my dogs life more than some asshole who's decided he thinks he wants my shit.
Hell,I'd kill a mother fucker for my dogs life.

Again criminals aren't criminals because they like hard work. They aren't even going to try to get by a big dog.

Ever been attacked by a large dog? I have,and I won as most would.
It takes two dogs to beat a man.

Criminals don't want to fight a dog in order to steal stuff. You don't become a criminal because you like hard work. And win or lose all that news is going to bring unwanted attention. Criminals want to be in and out without anyone knowing. Dogs have been used for 1,000's of years for this very purpose. Trust me they work.

Your response doesn't even make sense. Please read what I said and try to come up with something intelligent if you want to respond.

A dog is only good for alerting you to an intruder,it's up to you to stop the intruder.
Personally I value my dogs life more than some asshole who's decided he thinks he wants my shit.

Again criminals aren't criminals because they like hard work. They aren't even going to try to get by a big dog.

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

So you are saying criminals are known for being hard working? You really think they want to fight a big dog? I think it is clear who the dumbass is.

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

So you are saying criminals are known for being hard working? You really think they want to fight a big dog? I think it is clear who the dumbass is.

You ever hear of rat poison laced steak?

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

Why would they need that. Like you said they will just fight the dog. haha Keep changing your story it is funny. You realize rat poison often takes days to kill a rat right?

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

Why would they need that. Like you said they will just fight the dog. haha Keep changing your story it is funny. You realize rat poison often takes days to kill a rat right?

Holy shit you you dont know shit about how to get what you want do you?
If I had to resort to nefarious ways to get what I want i'd target your dumb ass.

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

If I had to resort to nefarious ways to get what I want i'd target your dumb ass.

And if you were a lazy criminal you'd move on to somewhere else. You sure just don't get it.

LoL,,, What a dumb ass.

And if you were a lazy criminal you'd move on to somewhere else. You sure just don't get it.

So just how much effort does it take to make a ball of hamburger with some rat poison in it?
You sound like you cant tie your shoes.

So just how much effort does it take to make a ball of hamburger with some rat poison in it?

Again it takes days for rat poison to kill a rat. A big dog might take weeks. You gonna throw in the meat and stand outside waiting for the dog to die? You are hard to take seriously.

And why would you bother with the house with the big mean dog?

Again criminals aren't hard workers. They want it to be easy.

Again it takes days for rat poison to kill a rat. A big dog might take weeks. You gonna throw in the meat and stand outside waiting for the dog to die? You are hard to take seriously.

You A DUMB ASS.....

You A DUMB ASS.....

Interesting response from someone I just made look stupid again.

Sorry but name calling doesn't support your stupid claims. Grow up are you 12?

Poison doesn't kill instantly. Home invaders don't have time to hang around and wait while those teeth from the not dead yet dog is at their throats.

Poison doesn't kill instantly. Home invaders don't have time to hang around and wait while those teeth from the not dead yet dog is at their throats.

Throw the meat over the fence and come back the next day...simple.

Not that simple. These are crimed of opportunity. That door may not be unlocked tomorrow. The invaders may have forgotten the address. The homeowner might suspect a future crime and prepare.

Poisoning dogs isn't what criminals do. It's what neighbors do.

It usually takes days to kill a rat. A big dog would takes weeks and probably get to the vet long before dying

And again why would a criminal bother when they can go elsewhere?

Dogs have detered crime for thousands of years. Stop embarassing yourself.

Criminals are deterred by a lot of things. A dog, a locked door. Some criminals just won't hit a house with an American flag hanging outside. They connect an American flag with an armed homeowner.

Not that simple. These are crimed of opportunity. That door may not be unlocked tomorrow. The invaders may have forgotten the address. The homeowner might suspect a future crime and prepare.

Hmmmmm.....
Criminals target dogs before breaking in Centurion Rekord

Hmmmmm.....

You realize that isn't even this country right? Nice try dumb dumb.

Hmmmmm.....

You realize that isn't even this country right? Nice try dumb dumb.

And why does that matter?
That just happened to be the first item on the page.
If you weren't such a dumbass you could do your own google search and find many more examples.
But of course you wont,because it would make you look like an even bigger moron.
So I'll do it for you....Google

Forum List

Back