Home invasion caught on camera...knife armed invaders try to get to 2 women in closet...

Poison doesn't kill instantly. Home invaders don't have time to hang around and wait while those teeth from the not dead yet dog is at their throats.

Throw the meat over the fence and come back the next day...simple.
Not that simple. These are crimed of opportunity. That door may not be unlocked tomorrow. The invaders may have forgotten the address. The homeowner might suspect a future crime and prepare.

Poisoning dogs isn't what criminals do. It's what neighbors do.

Hmmmmm.....
Criminals target dogs before breaking in Centurion Rekord

You realize that isn't even this country right? Nice try dumb dumb.

And why does that matter?
That just happened to be the first item on the page.
If you weren't such a dumbass you could do your own google search and find many more examples.
But of course you wont,because it would make you look like an even bigger moron.
So I'll do it for you....Google

Your example was not in this country and full of a bunch of maybe's. Nobodies dog was actually poisoned and then they were robbed.

Not that simple. These are crimed of opportunity. That door may not be unlocked tomorrow. The invaders may have forgotten the address. The homeowner might suspect a future crime and prepare.

Hmmmmm.....

If you weren't such a dumbass you could do your own google search and find many more examples.
But of course you wont,because it would make you look like an even bigger moron.

Your example was not in this country and full of a bunch of maybe's. Nobodies dog was actually poisoned and then they were robbed.

I bet if I pissed on your face you'd tell me it was raining....

Hmmmmm.....

I bet if I pissed on your face you'd tell me it was raining....

You really aren't very smart. The best you could do was a link from a different country where nobodies dog was proven to be poisoned, nor was there a burglary? :clap:

Poison doesn't kill instantly. Home invaders don't have time to hang around and wait while those teeth from the not dead yet dog is at their throats.

Hmmmmm.....

Grant says a dog, large or small, can serve as a deterrent to crime. Sadie's heroics proved that on Tuesday.
Sadie the Golden Retriever thwarts attempted Wyandotte home invasion - WXYZ.com

Forum List

Back