Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

when did that ever stop anyone?

Considering the number of CCW permits, and how rarely incidents like this happen....

I'd say it has stopped quite a few
the number of times something does not happen is no excuse, or rationalization for the times that it does.
The exception always proves the rule asshole.
So.......................millions of people drive cars millions of miles a day and a drunk driver kills someone and that's cause to take all the cars off the road?
What are you? Like fucking ten?
false equivalence

False equivalence
False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. It would be the antonym of the mathematical concept of material equivalence.

That's nice.

Now, can you answer the question?
Why would someone entertain a logical fallacy? Why would you want them to?

This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

America is a violent, scary country. this is one of the reasons I left 20 years ago.

We can all rest easy now....

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.
Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?
Did you bother to read where the instructors ALL said that was not taught in class and that it was wrong? Or are you to stupid to do that?
I read that. I also know that the quality of the class reflects on the trainers. This women should have failed her permit application but she didn't.

This women should have failed her permit application but she didn't.

Based on?

Doubt the instructor can read minds, nor are crystal balls reliable.

Had she shown a tendency in training to do what she did, she'd have had a problem passing.
There are questions as to when it is and when it is not appropriate to fire a weapon.

HOMICIDES COMMITTED BY CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT HOLDERS IN FLORIDA

Homicides Committed by Concealed Handgun Permit Holders in Florida
And now you are going to put up the number of negroes who were murdered by other negroes using illegal hands guns during the same period in the state right? I note how many negroes were shot and killed while committing a crime and especially note the word used was "homicide" NOT murder.
My praise goes out to anyone with a CCW permit who 'offs' any sub-human who is committing a violent crime.
You're a fool.

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?
She loses her permit to carry just like a person loses their permit to drive. Unless of course you want to outlaw cars because one was caught speeding.
You can lose your car for driving recklessly. Or at least your ability to drive it. And go to jail, depending on the circumstances.

This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

America is a violent, scary country. this is one of the reasons I left 20 years ago.

Assholes like you were high on my list of why I left too.

I am a gun owner , I have a hand gun and I am trained in its use it, It is for home protection as we live in a rural area when we are in NC. Why would anyone need to carry one around with them when they go out to stores movies or out to eat, that's called paranoia. The last thing we need is multiple rambo slackjaw Cetus's pulling their guns and trying to be a hero in a situation they aren't sure of.

Did you bother to read where the instructors ALL said that was not taught in class and that it was wrong? Or are you to stupid to do that?
I read that. I also know that the quality of the class reflects on the trainers. This women should have failed her permit application but she didn't.

Based on?

Had she shown a tendency in training to do what she did, she'd have had a problem passing.
There are questions as to when it is and when it is not appropriate to fire a weapon.

Covered in my previous post.

Nope….all the classes and the NRA safety classes go over this….
Then she shouldn't have passed the class.

Glad I could be of service to my country.

Considering the number of CCW permits, and how rarely incidents like this happen....

the number of times something does not happen is no excuse, or rationalization for the times that it does.

2 incidents posted so far

What should we do?

rescind a few million CCW permits because of their actions?

Seems like over kill to me.
Oh well, right? Unless it was your spawn caught in the cross fire and now looks like bloody Swiss cheese in the morgue, But you're OK with that, right? I mean they did go to class so they get a free pass! They were only practicing the 2nd amendment right afterall

Either get a magic wand, and wish all firearms away,

or

get a Constitutional Amendment passed to repeal the 2nd amendment.
Guno is your typical pyjama-boy pussy LIB.
The hilarious thing is he'd be the first to run to someone with a gun if his life was being threatened.
The best part is he knows it which makes him a hypocrite poser.

I am a gun owner , I have a hand gun and I am trained in its use it, It is for home protection as we live in a rural area when we are in NC. Why would anyone need to carry one around with them when they go out to stores movies or out to eat, that's called paranoia. The last thing we need is multiple rambo slackjaw Cetus's pulling their guns and trying to be a hero in a situation they aren't sure of.

Thats Miss Cletus.....

A reason why the country has gone to hell.

No,no...pretty sure it's because of the boi king.

HOMICIDES COMMITTED BY CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT HOLDERS IN FLORIDA

Homicides Committed by Concealed Handgun Permit Holders in Florida
And now you are going to put up the number of negroes who were murdered by other negroes using illegal hands guns during the same period in the state right? I note how many negroes were shot and killed while committing a crime and especially note the word used was "homicide" NOT murder.
My praise goes out to anyone with a CCW permit who 'offs' any sub-human who is committing a violent crime.
You're a fool.
51877331.jpg

Based on?

Covered in my previous post.

Oh, so she fooled the instructors! These classes really need to be more in depth. Maybe some playacting would be good and some warnings of the consequences of reckless gun use. Maybe a stress test as well. Mental health checkup?

2 incidents posted so far

What should we do?

rescind a few million CCW permits because of their actions?

Seems like over kill to me.
Oh well, right? Unless it was your spawn caught in the cross fire and now looks like bloody Swiss cheese in the morgue, But you're OK with that, right? I mean they did go to class so they get a free pass! They were only practicing the 2nd amendment right afterall

Either get a magic wand, and wish all firearms away,

or

get a Constitutional Amendment passed to repeal the 2nd amendment.
Guno is your typical pyjama-boy pussy LIB.
The hilarious thing is he'd be the first to run to someone with a gun if his life was being threatened.
The best part is he knows it which makes him a hypocrite poser.
Another conservative who is real tough at the computer keyboard.

The last thing we need is multiple rambo slackjaw Cetus's pulling their guns and trying to be a hero.

not always 'Cletus's' pulling guns.

No,no...pretty sure it's because of the boi king.
Just shows how wrong a person can be.

Forum List

Back