Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

the number of times something does not happen is no excuse, or rationalization for the times that it does.

2 incidents posted so far

What should we do?

rescind a few million CCW permits because of their actions?

Seems like over kill to me.
Oh well, right? Unless it was your spawn caught in the cross fire and now looks like bloody Swiss cheese in the morgue, But you're OK with that, right? I mean they did go to class so they get a free pass! They were only practicing the 2nd amendment right afterall

Either get a magic wand, and wish all firearms away,

or

get a Constitutional Amendment passed to repeal the 2nd amendment.
Guno is your typical pyjama-boy pussy LIB.
The hilarious thing is he'd be the first to run to someone with a gun if his life was being threatened.
The best part is he knows it which makes him a hypocrite poser.
Another conservative who is real tough at the computer keyboard.
The internet is full of them.

Considering the number of CCW permits, and how rarely incidents like this happen....

I'd say it has stopped quite a few
the number of times something does not happen is no excuse, or rationalization for the times that it does.

What should we do?

Oh well, right? Unless it was your spawn caught in the cross fire and now looks like bloody Swiss cheese in the morgue, But you're OK with that, right? I mean they did go to class so they get a free pass! They were only practicing the 2nd amendment right afterall

or

The hilarious thing is he'd be the first to run to someone with a gun if his life was being threatened.

You are just another garden variety cross groveling Low IQ POS cracker hick and why this country is going backward

Last edited:
So, make the gun ownership harder by like making them pass some mental tests or something before owning a gun or during owning a gun. So that only the people who won't do such can own a gun. It may not be perfect. But it doesn't violate someone else's right to own a gun.

We can all rest easy now....
Assholes like you were high on my list of why I left too.

Glad I could be of service to my country.
A reason why the country has gone to hell.

No,no...pretty sure it's because of the boi king.
Just shows how wrong a person can be.

He's been the HNIC for the last six years or so.
So when does he start taking the blame?

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.
Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?

Nope….all the classes and the NRA safety classes go over this….
Then she shouldn't have passed the class.

Why not?

she was instructed on proper procedure.

She didn't follow it.

You always maintain the speed limit?

Take all the medications, and no others, your doctor prescribes?

Even an in depth psychological exam may not have revealed her desire to be Rambo.

This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect
America is a violent, scary country. this is one of the reasons I left 20 years ago.

We can all rest easy now....
Assholes like you were high on my list of why I left too.
So you "left" yet you feel compelled to run your mouth about the US. Why would that be?
Not having the life you dreamed of in Red Deer Alberta working in the pork processing facility?

So, make the gun ownership harder by like making them pass some mental tests or something before owning a gun or during owning a gun. So that only the people who won't do such can own a gun. It may not be perfect. But it doesn't violate someone else's right to own a gun.

can we do the same with voting?

I am a gun owner , I have a hand gun and I am trained in its use it, It is for home protection as we live in a rural area when we are in NC. Why would anyone need to carry one around with them when they go out to stores movies or out to eat, that's called paranoia. The last thing we need is multiple rambo slackjaw Cetus's pulling their guns and trying to be a hero in a situation they aren't sure of.

How about stores, movie theaters and restaurants and government buildings stop advertising that they are gun free zones, because that is where the majority of these shootings occur.

I am a gun owner , I have a hand gun and I am trained in its use it, It is for home protection as we live in a rural area when we are in NC. Why would anyone need to carry one around with them when they go out to stores movies or out to eat, that's called paranoia. The last thing we need is multiple rambo slackjaw Cetus's pulling their guns and trying to be a hero in a situation they aren't sure of.
"
I am a gun owner , I have a hand gun and I am trained in its use it,"
You need to think about drying out pal. It's 'handgun' not hand gun'.
Ironically you are the reason people worry about people with handguns. Sober up.

How Paranoid Do You Have To Be To Think You Need a Gun in the Shower?

It’s tough to imagine living with this kind of paranoia 24/7, with the fear and near-certainty that at any moment the suburban ranch-style home you share with your stick-figure-commemorated (pasty faced cross groveling) family can be stormed by a Bolivian hit squad like you’re Tony Montana.

How Paranoid Do You Have To Be To Think You Need a Gun in the Shower? - The Daily Banter

What should we do?

or

Another conservative who is real tough at the computer keyboard.
I served my country and this I witnessed. Hundreds of LIBERAL indoctrinated pussy coward pussy-boys just like you. We called you all 'shitters and pissers.'
I despise the lot of you. Your 'type' got a lot of courageous men and women killed because of your dirty cowardice. Many died to defend your freedom to be a coward. Now you want to fuck with the Second Amendment?

How Paranoid Do You Have To Be To Think You Need a Gun in the Shower?

It’s tough to imagine living with this kind of paranoia 24/7, with the fear and near-certainty that at any moment the suburban ranch-style home you share with your stick-figure-commemorated (pasty faced cross groveling) family can be stormed by a Bolivian hit squad like you’re Tony Montana.

How Paranoid Do You Have To Be To Think You Need a Gun in the Shower? - The Daily Banter
Sober up pal. Now you're behaving like a fool. A drunk fool.

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?

Why not?

She didn't follow it.

Even an in depth psychological exam may not have revealed her desire to be Rambo.
If true she should lose her gun and go to jail. Why is this so difficult for you?

Why not?

She didn't follow it.

If true she should lose her gun and go to jail. Why is this so difficult for you?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

My first post I stated she would lose her permit, and possibly her weapon, but I didn't think the offense was enough for jail time.

This is why I laugh at so many of your posts...

you keep sticking your foot in your mouth

Why not?

She didn't follow it.

My first post I stated she would lose her permit, and possibly her weapon, but I didn't think the offense was enough for jail time.

She committed a reckless criminal act. She should pay the price.

Why not?

She didn't follow it.

and the price will be what the judge determines.

NOT YOU.

Why not?

She didn't follow it.

NOT YOU.
That's why I said should. Stick your foot in your mouth, much?

Why not?

She didn't follow it.

NOT YOU.
That's why I said should. Stick your foot in your mouth, much?

Stick your foot in your mouth, much?

Obviously not as much as you

Forum List

Back