Home Depot Co-Founder: Trump Could Turn Out To Be One Of America's Best Presidents [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
He does seem to have American Workers pretty excited. They're actually seeing hope again.

Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone told CNBC on Monday that Donald Trump could turn out to be one of America’s best presidents. If President Donald Trump is able to keep defying expectations — like he did in the election — and push through legislative changes against great odds, he could go down as “one of our greatest presidents ever,” Ken Langone told CNBC on Monday...

LiveLeak.com - Channel: News

Good thing it wasn't CNN or there might have been a problem with the feed.....

Yeah i think Democrats are every concerned. American Workers are turning more & more to Trump. And they used to be the backbone of their Party. If the Democratic Party continues to lose American Worker support, it'll struggle greatly in future Elections.

Yeah i think Democrats are every concerned. American Workers are turning more & more to Trump. And they used to be the backbone of their Party. If the Democratic Party continues to lose American Worker support, it'll struggle greatly in future Elections.

The dems lay their hopes on immigrants and dumped the blue collar worker.
Didnt work out too well for em....

at heart----trump is a democrat-----like me. Large sections of the
party are presently PIXILATED------by the machinations of the evil witches
of the west----and east----and north---and south-----like HILLCAT

Trump is a populist.
He actually has some good ideas unfortunately the establishment is scared to death of him.

Trump is a populist.
He actually has some good ideas unfortunately the establishment is scared to death of him.

oh-----DA SYSTEM

Trump is a populist.

oh-----DA SYSTEM

Such a well thought out post..... one of your best actually.

Yeah, i think more & more American Workers are becoming aware of awful Globalist trade deals the Democrats agreed to over the years. I think Trump is being seen as looking out for them again. The Democrats should probably be very worried.

Trump is a populist.

What's populist about Trumpcare and its huge tax cut for the rich at the expense of the poor?

Trump is a populist.

Name one thing that Trump has done to help the middle class.

Trump is a populist.

It seems like American Workers are hopeful again. They see Trump as being genuine in attempting to bring jobs back to Americans. But let's not get carried away, he has only been in there for like 40 days. There is optimism among American Workers though.

Trump is a populist.

My lethargic bank stocks tripled in value in three weeks.
The stock market has surged.
Job market has skyrocketed.
Consumer confidence is kicking ass.
Manufacturing has exploded.

I can continue if you'd like.

Trump is a populist.

It seems like American Workers are hopeful again. They see Trump as being genuine in attempting to bring jobs back to Americans. But let's not get carried away, he has only been in there for like 40 days. There is optimism among American Workers though.

Ford is expanding manufacturing in Mexico.

Carrier and their parent company exported more jobs than they retained. AND they received a tax break!

How is this hopeful?

Trump is a populist.

Ford is expanding manufacturing in Mexico.

Carrier and their parent company exported more jobs than they retained. AND they received a tax break!

How is this hopeful?

They see Trump fighting for em. They haven't seen that in a long time. The Globalists have run the show for many years. He's trying. American Workers acknowledge that.

Trump is a populist.

My lethargic bank stocks tripled in value in three weeks.
The stock market has surged.
Job market has skyrocketed.
Consumer confidence is kicking ass.
Manufacturing has exploded.

I can continue if you'd like.

Bank stocks have increased because of fees, which you pay. So what is your net profit?

The stock market has surged, but what percentage of that surge went to the middle class?

The job market is skyrocketing? Where? Are these new jobs full time or part time? Do these new jobs include benefits?

Consumers are falling for the hipe. Prices aren't falling, and pay isn't increasing, so when the typical consumer see's that he/she doesn't have any additional monies at the end of the month, confidence levels will decrease. What is a better indicator is consumer spending.

Where has manufacturing exploded? Isn't Ford expanding manufacturing in Mexico?

Forum List

Back