Home Depot Co-Founder: Trump Could Turn Out To Be One Of America's Best Presidents [VIDEO]...

Good thing it wasn't CNN or there might have been a problem with the feed.....

Yeah i think Democrats are every concerned. American Workers are turning more & more to Trump. And they used to be the backbone of their Party. If the Democratic Party continues to lose American Worker support, it'll struggle greatly in future Elections.

at heart----trump is a democrat-----like me. Large sections of the
party are presently PIXILATED------by the machinations of the evil witches
of the west----and east----and north---and south-----like HILLCAT

Trump is a populist.
He actually has some good ideas unfortunately the establishment is scared to death of him.

Name one thing that Trump has done to help the middle class.

My lethargic bank stocks tripled in value in three weeks.
The stock market has surged.
Job market has skyrocketed.
Consumer confidence is kicking ass.
Manufacturing has exploded.

I can continue if you'd like.

Continue by proving cause and effect.

Trump is a populist.
He actually has some good ideas unfortunately the establishment is scared to death of him.

It seems like American Workers are hopeful again. They see Trump as being genuine in attempting to bring jobs back to Americans. But let's not get carried away, he has only been in there for like 40 days. There is optimism among American Workers though.

Ford is expanding manufacturing in Mexico.

Carrier and their parent company exported more jobs than they retained. AND they received a tax break!

How is this hopeful?

They see Trump fighting for em. They haven't seen that in a long time. The Globalists have run the show for many years. He's trying. American Workers acknowledge that.

Trump is fighting for whom?

-All of his tax deals are increased benefit for the rich.

-'Trumpcare' will leave tens of millions without insurance.

-Trumps deregulation means eliminating consumer protection laws.

Trump is the best thing to benefit the rich in a long time.

Trump is a populist.

It seems like American Workers are hopeful again. They see Trump as being genuine in attempting to bring jobs back to Americans. But let's not get carried away, he has only been in there for like 40 days. There is optimism among American Workers though.

Carrier and their parent company exported more jobs than they retained. AND they received a tax break!

How is this hopeful?

They see Trump fighting for em. They haven't seen that in a long time. The Globalists have run the show for many years. He's trying. American Workers acknowledge that.

Democrat Globalists have completely sunk American Workers. And more & more of them are figuring that out. They do see Trump as fighting for bringing jobs back to them. They see some hope.

Gee, a rich CEO is enthusiastic about Trump. Stop the presses.
So who's the poor person who should run for President?

What? Are you on drugs?
Do you ever read your own posts before clicking the Submit button?
Are you convinced that a rich Democrat cares more about the average American than a rich Republican?
You are so bothered by rich people I presume you want a poor Islamic terrorist to be our President?
Now who's the poor person you want to be President?

Yeah i think Democrats are every concerned. American Workers are turning more & more to Trump. And they used to be the backbone of their Party. If the Democratic Party continues to lose American Worker support, it'll struggle greatly in future Elections.

Trump is a populist.

My lethargic bank stocks tripled in value in three weeks.
The stock market has surged.
Job market has skyrocketed.
Consumer confidence is kicking ass.
Manufacturing has exploded.

I can continue if you'd like.

Continue by proving cause and effect.

Call it an educated guess....
Which I fully dont expect you to understand.
We'll just say I'm smart enough to base my trading practices on what dipshit is in office.

How is this hopeful?

Democrat Globalists have completely sunk American Workers. And more & more of them are figuring that out. They do see Trump as fighting for bringing jobs back to them. They see some hope.

Corporate America has 'sunk' the American worker for higher profit to pay investors. In 1970, 17% of profits went to investors, today, it's 70%+.

How is this hopeful?

Corporate America has 'sunk' the American worker for higher profit to pay investors. In 1970, 17% of profits went to investors, today, it's 70%+.

Than stop importing cheap and illegal workers.
I for one am tired of hearing liberals cry about stagnant wages and no jobs.

How is this hopeful?

Than stop importing cheap and illegal workers.
I for one am tired of hearing liberals cry about stagnant wages and no jobs.

Arrest, trial, meaningful fines, and prison for employers knowingly hiring illegals.

The middle class are complaining about stagnant wages and no jobs. Aren't you middle class?

Forum List

Back