Home Depot billionaire is done with Trump

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Another one turns on the Dotard. :)

Republican businessman Ken Langone on Wednesday blasted last week’s Capitol Hill riot, indicating on CNBC he felt “betrayed” by President Donald Trump’s actions that led up to the deadly events.​
“I think the biggest mistake anybody is going to make is try and rationalize what happened last week, what the president did and what that crowd did,” Langone said on “Squawk Box.” “There should be no mitigation at all. It was horrible. It was wrong. I’m shocked.”​
“I feel betrayed,” said Langone, who has been highly supportive of Trump’s economic policies over the years while also at times criticizing the president, such as for his response to the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.​
“Last Wednesday was a disgrace,” added Langone, the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot who has donated over the years to Republicans. “It should never have happened in this country. If it doesn’t break every American’s heart, something is wrong. It breaks my heart, for sure. I didn’t sign up for that.”​

Don't believe for a moment the people in the boardrooms all care one way or another about Trump.
They care about their company's bottom line, and they are assessing which way to go that would benefit their company the best.
They know the left will silence, cancel, and punish them unless they get out there right away and denounce Trump.

democrats dawn of time through 2020: OMG BILLIONAIRES ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE WE SHOULDNT LISTEN TO THEM

democrats 2021: OMG THESE BILLIONAIRES DONT LIKE TURMP THEIR EVER SO DREAMY :love_ya4:

Don't believe for a moment the people in the boardrooms all care one way or another about Trump.
They care about their company's bottom line, and they are assessing which way to go that would benefit their company the best.
They know the left will silence, cancel, and punish them unless they get out there right away and denounce Trump.

Meh - I believe Ken spoke from the heart. After Wednesday of last week?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

06media-threat-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Forum List

Back