Home alone: Trump trade war is US versus everybody else

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Trump is crashing and trashing world trade as Trump tries to impose on the rest of the world to buy over-priced American goods and war machines.

The end of globalization is portended as countries react to Trump and tariff walls are erected everywhere.

Military alliances will be corroded as countries in trade wars cannot hope to coordinate their military policies.

Political alliances will be sorely tested in the UN and in international confrontations the US engages in.

Trump will lose the trade war as his latest move to order US companies to leave China will backfire as the supply chains US companies in China rely on have been created over decades and cannot be replicated in years if at all.

Latest US-China tensions could be the trade version of 'the end of the world as we know it'

... “One of the real fears for me as an American is this is not really shaping up as China vs. the West, it’s shaping up as the U.S. vs. everybody else,” he said. “I tend to think that the bad outcome is not that China gets disconnected from the rest of the world, it’s that the U.S. gets disconnected from the rest of the world. That’s the doomsday scenario, and that’s just dumb.” ...

Trump is crashing and trashing world trade as Trump tries to impose on the rest of the world to buy over-priced American goods and war machines.

The end of globalization is portended as countries react to Trump and tariff walls are erected everywhere.

Military alliances will be corroded as countries in trade wars cannot hope to coordinate their military policies.

Political alliances will be sorely tested in the UN and in international confrontations the US engages in.

Trump will lose the trade war as his latest move to order US companies to leave China will backfire as the supply chains US companies in China rely on have been created over decades and cannot be replicated in years if at all.

Latest US-China tensions could be the trade version of 'the end of the world as we know it'

... “One of the real fears for me as an American is this is not really shaping up as China vs. the West, it’s shaping up as the U.S. vs. everybody else,” he said. “I tend to think that the bad outcome is not that China gets disconnected from the rest of the world, it’s that the U.S. gets disconnected from the rest of the world. That’s the doomsday scenario, and that’s just dumb.” ...
:CryingCow:

all the things mentioned that you tout are ok with me but I have always had a feck the world attitude for the last 70 years Denizen .

I bet you didn't even read the link, rustic. Whiny piss-ant that you are.

iu

^^ Chinese troll

These tariffs aren't meant to appease the countries that have been screwing us for years. They are meant to correct our idiotic trade laws which were written by our multi national corporations to take advantage of foreign slave labor. Protection of American jobs and salaries is paramount in keeping our country the worlds #1 market. Todays free trade is making China, Mexico and Europe rich at the expense of the American worker and taxpayer. Trump is definitely doing what's right for the long term. Viva Trump

yep , just my opinion but it is USA money that is building 'mexico' for the last 40 or so years . And doesn't make sense to me to have a strong ENEMY on the USA Southern Border . Same thinking for the rest of central America . [remember the Zimmerman letter eh]

Last edited:

EXCELLENT!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!

Hopefully this will be the beginning of an Isolationist, Nationalist, Authoritarian America that separates itself from the rest of the world permanently.

^^ Chinese troll

Bear with me.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of an Isolationist, Nationalist, Authoritarian America that separates itself from the rest of the world permanently.

Like Nazi Germany in 1939?

Only in a general sense...

Borders will be one way - out only.

Undesirables will be allowed to leave on their own, then deported if they choose not to leave. Only those who resist will face violent intervention.

Zero outside contact includes no aggressive military campaigns. US policy is enacted inside US borders only. No foreign involvemebt. .

We can only wish Macaulay Culkin's character and not Mr Me Trump was running this confrontation

Does your pussy hurt?

More like North Korea.

Does your pussy hurt?

Fortunately, your fantasies stay inside your head without external physical manifestation.

Forum List

Back