HOLY MOTHER OF MERCY: U.S. Military: Al-Qaeda Rebels Produced Sarin Gas For Chemical

He did not admit having them as of last week during the Charlie Rose interview.

The article is not quoting Assad....he has never admitted to what the entire region knows. And remember, Saddam thought he had WMD he did not have. It's how the phony intel from "curveball" came about; from Saddam's field officers.

OMG---an admission from his administration and the threat to use them isn't enough for you? Go ahead and believe the spin that Obama is some kind of a bad ass...

The article is not quoting Assad....he has never admitted to what the entire region knows. And remember, Saddam thought he had WMD he did not have. It's how the phony intel from "curveball" came about; from Saddam's field officers.

OMG---an admission from his administration and the threat to use them isn't enough for you? Go ahead and believe the spin that Obama is some kind of a bad ass...

An implied threat from one of his officers....nothing from Assad himself, a typical bluff in the arab world, and where in the hell did I say Obama was a "bad ass"? What I believe happened is Kerry stepped on his dick with a offhand comment that Putin grabbed and ran with....it gave Barry an out which he sorely needed because Congress had his ass in a sling and there was no longer a viable target list after he telegraphed his intentions.

The next time sarin is used, who will democrats blame? Assad gave his up.

He's dispersing his chemical weapons all over territory his army still holds, which of course we are watching him do and mapping the new locations. A strike on those caches was never an option in the first place so little has changed other than that he's admitted he has them, and agreed to give them up, when he feels he no can stall no longer.

He admitted he had them over a year ago---that's no change.

Isn't it stunning how many people just believe Kerry's lie about when Assad admitted he had the weapons?

Kerry and his asswipe chest thumping like he and Obama made Assad give up that he had the weapons.

An implied threat from one of his officers....nothing from Assad himself, a typical bluff in the arab world, and where in the hell did I say Obama was a "bad ass"? What I believe happened is Kerry stepped on his dick with a offhand comment that Putin grabbed and ran with....it gave Barry an out which he sorely needed because Congress had his ass in a sling and there was no longer a viable target list after he telegraphed his intentions.

Implied ?

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syrian officials warned Monday that they would deploy chemical weapons against any foreign intervention, a threat that appeared intended to ward off an attack by Western nations while also offering what officials in Washington called the most “direct confirmation” ever that Syria possesses a stockpile of unconventional armaments.

There are a bunch of dead Syrians that prove that the threat was very explicit and Washington diplomats used the term "direct confirmation".

Kerry didn't ask Assad to admit he had them. Kerry asked him to turn them over.
Obama gets zero credit.

Last edited:
He's dispersing his chemical weapons all over territory his army still holds, which of course we are watching him do and mapping the new locations. A strike on those caches was never an option in the first place so little has changed other than that he's admitted he has them, and agreed to give them up, when he feels he no can stall no longer.

He admitted he had them over a year ago---that's no change.

Isn't it stunning how many people just believe Kerry's lie about when Assad admitted he had the weapons?

Kerry and his asswipe chest thumping like he and Obama made Assad give up that he had the weapons.

The spin on this one is serious------I think it's the only thing they have.

Implied ?

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syrian officials warned Monday that they would deploy chemical weapons against any foreign intervention, a threat that appeared intended to ward off an attack by Western nations while also offering what officials in Washington called the most “direct confirmation” ever that Syria possesses a stockpile of unconventional armaments.

There are a bunch of dead Syrians that prove that the threat was very explicit and Washington diplomats used the term "direct confirmation".

Obama gets zero credit.

You've constructed this horseshit scenario that I claimed Obama or Kerry had anything to do with Assad's admission, and then declared youself the winner of a discussion I never had with you. It wasn't that long ago that you were claiming the Syrian rebels gassed themselves.

Implied ?

Obama gets zero credit.

You've constructed this horseshit scenario that I claimed Obama or Kerry had anything to do with Assad's admission, and then declared youself the winner of a discussion I never had with you. It wasn't that long ago that you were claiming the Syrian rebels gassed themselves.

you stated

little has changed other than that he's admitted he has them

I merely pointed out that even that was not a change.

Implied ?

Obama gets zero credit.

you stated

little has changed other than that he's admitted he has them

I merely pointed out that even that was not a change.

I do not have the posts required to link you to what I said before or what Assad has or has not said before.

Last edited:
there is your entire post

I can not even quote my own quote yet! It's one of a few things I've said in my brief time here....stay tuned.

Look---there are a lot of people claiming that Obama and Kerry forced Syria into admitting that it had chemical weapons. They brag about it as if was some great feat or show of leadership. In reality it was nothing of the sort.

Kerry never asked them to admit they had them. You know why ? Because everyone already knew and Syria itself had admitted to having them over a year ago.
Still zero points for Obama or Kerry.
Obama has managed to slow the overthrow of the Assad regime to a snails pace and agreement or not----the WMDs are still there.

there is your entire post

I can not even quote my own quote yet! It's one of a few things I've said in my brief time here....stay tuned.

Look---there are a lot of people claiming that Obama and Kerry forced Syria into admitting that it had chemical weapons. They brag about it as if was some great feat or show of leadership. In reality it was nothing of the sort.

Kerry never asked them to admit they had them. You know why ? Because everyone already knew and Syria itself had admitted to having them over a year ago.
Obama has managed to slow the overthrow of the Assad regime to a snails pace and agreement or not----the WMDs are still there.

:lol: Who are you talking to....your crazy aunt in the attic? I have no idea why you continue pursuing this stawman when I've never given any "credit" to either Kerry or Barry.

:lol: Who are you talking to....your crazy aunt in the attic? I have no idea why you continue pursuing this stawman when I've never given any "credit" to either Kerry or Barry.

It's pretty clear that my post was a comment about your post------2 days ago. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a general post that anyone was free to read and comment on if they liked. No crazy relatives involved at all.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ced-sarin-gas-for-chemical-2.html#post7832798

It's pretty clear that my post was a comment about your post------2 days ago. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a general post that anyone was free to read and comment on if they liked. No crazy relatives involved at all.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ced-sarin-gas-for-chemical-2.html#post7832798

Seemed pretty directed at me since you continued with it using my quote as cannon-fodder. I believe you took me for a believer in this charade to get Barry off the hook he bit with his "red line" jive. I am saddened by the process that got this fool into the White House and I fear our once great nation has completely lost her way.

Seemed pretty directed at me since you continued with it using my quote as cannon-fodder. I believe you took me for a believer in this charade to get Barry off the hook he bit with his "red line" jive. I am saddened by the process that got this fool into the White House and I fear our once great nation has completely lost her way.

I used your quote because that's where the error was. I didn't "take" you to be anything.
I'm glad that you recognize Obama as a fraud.

An Assad commander went rogue and used sarin in arty shells. Of course al-Qaida has sarin too. Zarqawi was manufacturing it in eastern Iraq ten years agao with Saddam's blessings. The US has no obligation to produce further evidence who used it. By doing so, we give away our intel gathering methods. There's enough anectodal evidence where the attack came from and intercepts clearly show there was an unauthorized use of that shit. Assad has no alternative to give up his stockpile, some of which came from Saddam's stash.

Instead of making the same blunder we made in Iraq, we should just admit our intelligence was wrong, since no one knows, for sure.

I used your quote because that's where the error was. I didn't "take" you to be anything.
I'm glad that you recognize Obama as a fraud.

Which "error" would that be? Some officer in his army claiming they would use chemical weapons? First off you don't know if the quote was accurate. You don't know if the officer in question was privvy to the content and location of chemical weapons. And last, you don't know this is a tactic often used in the arab world to exaggerate one side's ability to defeat the other. You claimed "Syria admitted to having chemical weapons"....who the hell is "Syria"? The quote was never attributed to Assad who continued to evade the question outright up until last week. If you want to split hairs on this go ahead....I'm bored shitless with it.

An Assad commander went rogue and used sarin in arty shells. Of course al-Qaida has sarin too. Zarqawi was manufacturing it in eastern Iraq ten years agao with Saddam's blessings. The US has no obligation to produce further evidence who used it. By doing so, we give away our intel gathering methods. There's enough anectodal evidence where the attack came from and intercepts clearly show there was an unauthorized use of that shit. Assad has no alternative to give up his stockpile, some of which came from Saddam's stash.

Instead of making the same blunder we made in Iraq, we should just admit our intelligence was wrong, since no one knows, for sure.

It's sort of a moot point now after Putin trapped Kerry. Chemical weapon use was going to be the reason for Obama to unleash the cruise missiles but since the Russian proposal was agreed to Obama will have to find a new reason to initiate military strikes on Syria. The gas is only an issue because it makes the real goal of regime change a more dangerous one. Thousands of civilians have been killed since Obama was elected and he didn't lift a finger.

Forum List

Back