holy disappearing threads, batman

The reason why it was trashed is that we had the same kind of thread several months ago. Started out semi innocent but then it was a pile on the mods. Hell, I could have handed out a months worth of infractions in that one thread before we finally closed it.
The threads change, but the posters don't.

Really. A pile on. Do tell. COULDN'T be because a few of them are complete fucktards without a complete IQ between them, and they got some payback.

Nah.

Could be, BD, but if you have a bitch about them with their moderating, bring it up in a PM like you're supposed to do.
As poster, you can hit them with your best shot, but not as they are in their mod capacity.

How are we suppose to know when mods are working and when they aren't?

Really. A pile on. Do tell. COULDN'T be because a few of them are complete fucktards without a complete IQ between them, and they got some payback.

Nah.

Could be, BD, but if you have a bitch about them with their moderating, bring it up in a PM like you're supposed to do.
As poster, you can hit them with your best shot, but not as they are in their mod capacity.

If they're posting in red...they're working.

Do they get paid per red post? You, know, like how cops get paid per ticket?

:D

How do we report a mod for doing soemthing wrong to our account if they do it in secret?

The reason why it was trashed is that we had the same kind of thread several months ago. Started out semi innocent but then it was a pile on the mods. Hell, I could have handed out a months worth of infractions in that one thread before we finally closed it.
The threads change, but the posters don't.

Nah.

Can I use this in my sig line?

Thanks
I thought so but, there seemed to be some confusion by some around here about that. So I thought I would ask.

Quick question. Why is this comment by DanK a total joke amongst certain members of the mod squad.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

Specifically, bolded

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

Some moderators a long time ago did not agree with that policy and they stepped down.

Some stuck it out like Meister and Pixie -- and I can assure you, we are sad to see them go. However, they decided to leave on their own for their own reasons. Sometimes running a board like this can burn you out quick. It's a thankless job with nothing but headaches and complaints... no matter what you do someone is going to think your doing it wrong.

We are very grateful for the time and effort that Meister and Pixie put in (and the rest of the moderation team as well!) and can't thank them enough.

With that said, people come and people go. It's normal and natural. We have a moderation team in place and we will bringing in some additional Administrators. For now, we expect the board to self-moderate. If you see something that needs the attention of the Administration or Moderation team please use the built in REPORT POST feature.

It's not the end of the world

Quick question. Why is this comment by DanK a total joke amongst certain members of the mod squad.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

Specifically, bolded

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

Some moderators a long time ago did not agree with that policy and they stepped down.

Some stuck it out like Meister and Pixie -- and I can assure you, we are sad to see them go. However, they decided to leave on their own for their own reasons. Sometimes running a board like this can burn you out quick. It's a thankless job with nothing but headaches and complaints... no matter what you do someone is going to think your doing it wrong.

We are very grateful for the time and effort that Meister and Pixie put in (and the rest of the moderation team as well!) and can't thank them enough.

With that said, people come and people go. It's normal and natural. We have a moderation team in place and we will bringing in some additional Administrators. For now, we expect the board to self-moderate. If you see something that needs the attention of the Administration or Moderation team please use the built in REPORT POST feature.

It's not the end of the world

You're asking the wrong person.

Apparently, that fine line is bleeding all over the place.

Fortunately, I have faux ignore, because since I have YET to see any of them contribute anything that didn't involve shame, mock, belittle, insult etc, I just glaze-eyes past their posts.

I don't know . . . my bitch hasn't deleted the thread I started about him.

That shows some (odd) balls.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Apparently, that fine line is bleeding all over the place.

Fortunately, I have faux ignore, because since I have YET to see any of them contribute anything that didn't involve shame, mock, belittle, insult etc, I just glaze-eyes past their posts.

I don't know . . . my bitch hasn't deleted the thread I started about him.

That shows some (odd) balls.

once he posted in this thread....he cannot do any mods actions to it....

i assure you....he has no balls....

Forum List

Back