Holy cow: 16.4M Americans say chocolate milk comes from brown cattle

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.
Those numbers seem a bit weird. 127 million voters equate to 13% of the voting public? What am I misunderstanding?
You didn't know that the US had a population of a billion people?
I like the way this poster attributes the lack of intelligence to others, in this case, "liberals", and then uses those numbers like he has some really high intelligence.

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.
Those numbers seem a bit weird. 127 million voters equate to 13% of the voting public? What am I misunderstanding?
You didn't know that the US had a population of a billion people?
I like the way this poster attributes the lack of intelligence to others, in this case, "liberals", and then uses those numbers like he has some really high intelligence.
He should have phrased it using Newton's power number..

Actually, I take that back. I got a coffee before that was weak and had a lot of cream and sugar in it. It was like drinking a cup of cream actually. That was too sweet but it was disgusting tasting anyways, not like chocolate milk!

Considering the strong correlation betwwen Trump supporters and stupidity I think it's reasonable to believe most would think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Trump has already defined his constituents as poorly educated.

Forum List

Back