Holy cow: 16.4M Americans say chocolate milk comes from brown cattle

And yet you fools want to cut education and force fiction on our children at the same time? Are you serious????

Why don't you do a little looking into it before you spew your rabid babble?
Money has very little this do with a quality education. There are few, if any countries that out spend the appalling amounts that we to, yet there are illiterates graduating from high school every year.
Some years back Cali spent more than just about any other state, but it didn't show up as a success. Cali students consistently ran at the bottom of the pack in performance
Below Mississippi?

I doubt it. But if the money spent is ever a reliable indicator of high scholastic numbers, they should have been at or near the top of the heap instead of at or near the bottom
That's true of many things. Our medical care costs more than anywhere else, but others have better outcomes.

And all those other first world countries have SINGLE Payer!!! Cost less and provides better. Conservatives are so fucking stupid they just can't understand. lol

Pfrt. I wasn't referring to other countries. I was talking about state to state comparisons

Conservatives and their goddamn home schooling. lol

Home schooled kids are beyond their peers . They excel in all academics across the board. They are more mature.
Today's generation are arressted development cases.
Most kids that intend to participate seriously in athletics or other advanced arts, music, etc. at a level that renders them as possible candidates for recruitment by D-1 colleges, or in order to be awarded some type of scholarship, end up being home schooled. It's just that competitive today.

I am totally against this concept because I believe when these kids get older, they end up being very emotionally unstable, highly anti social adults that generally suffer from arrested development. Most of them are unable to handle the most basic confrontations without totally losing it.

The other downside is they risk their entire future by giving up gaining a proper education, only to suffer from an injury during college competition or early in their professional career, leaving them with nothing to fall on but shattered dreams. That's why many of them end up becoming addicts when things don't pan out for whatever reason. The parents are mainly to blame for this horrible decision.

Last edited:
Public school.....kids cant make change & know nothing about history
BS. The kids of sharecroppers and farmers know that's a fallacy. It's the poorly educated
sheep being used by Trump that believe that.

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.

You try milking a brown bull and see what you get.. Cattle is nomenclature which includes male and female bovine..So the title is a little misleading, just ask Meathead..

You try milking a brown bull and see what you get.. Cattle is nomenclature which includes male and female bovine..So the title is a little misleading, just ask Meathead..
I would yield to on these matters, being a country boy and all, but then there was the "bulls are cows" comment and all I could think was "idiot.

Now it's automatic. You're an idiot.

I would yield to on these matters, being a country boy and all, but then there was the "bulls are cows" comment and all I could think was "idiot.

Cows is a colloquial term for cattle, I know you fail to see the difference or to understand what colloquial means, but it is fun watching you squirm..

Most folks know that the terms that are used are bulls and heifers..

Cows is a colloquial term for cattle, I know you fail to see the difference or to understand what colloquial means, but it is fun watching you squirm..
Nice try. "Idiot" is a term used to classify people like country boys who think bulls are cows, among many other things. There are several other options such as moron, ignorant, flighty and so on.

For this purpose we'll just stick to idiot. You're an idiot, country boy.

I think this one is a difficult one. Mainly because normal words a few hundred years ago are most likely to be irregular. Like the verb to be is the most irregular in English, Spanish, German etc. In some languages it's not even used at all in many cases, like Chinese and Russia.

cow - definition of cow in English | Oxford Dictionaries

"
1. A fully grown female animal of a domesticated breed of ox, used as a source of milk or beef.

‘a dairy cow’"

This one say female cow.

"1.1 (loosely) a domestic bovine animal, regardless of sex or age."

Then says it's anything regardless of sex.

or

"1.4
A woman, especially a fat or stupid one.
‘what does he see in that cow?’"

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.
Those numbers seem a bit weird. 127 million voters equate to 13% of the voting public? What am I misunderstanding?

Those numbers seem a bit weird. 127 million voters equate to 13% of the voting public? What am I misunderstanding?
You didn't know that the US had a population of a billion people?

I think this one is a difficult one. Mainly because normal words a few hundred years ago are most likely to be irregular. Like the verb to be is the most irregular in English, Spanish, German etc. In some languages it's not even used at all in many cases, like Chinese and Russia.

cow - definition of cow in English | Oxford Dictionaries

"
1. A fully grown female animal of a domesticated breed of ox, used as a source of milk or beef.

‘a dairy cow’"

This one say female cow.

"1.1 (loosely) a domestic bovine animal, regardless of sex or age."

Then says it's anything regardless of sex.

or

"1.4
A woman, especially a fat or stupid one.
‘what does he see in that cow?’"
Meathead is mad because he is still single and wants to be an animal husband..

Forum List

Back