Holy cow: 16.4M Americans say chocolate milk comes from brown cattle

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.

Are you claiming there are over a billion people in the U.S.?

Lol, yah big dummie, I said 'only about 13% of the voting public', and the voting public = 127 million.

How in Gawds Sweet Name does that equate to me saying that 127 million is 13%?

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.
Those numbers seem a bit weird. 127 million voters equate to 13% of the voting public? What am I misunderstanding?

Here let meput some emphasis on the phraseology.

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public....buy the Brown Cow theory, ...

That help?

:D

55% of voting age population voted in 2016.
127 of 320 mil is about 1/3 or 33%, not 13%.
Where did you get your numbers?
:bang3:

55% of voting age population voted in 2016.
127 of 320 mil is about 1/3 or 33%, not 13%.
Where did you get your numbers?
:bang3:
Oh, fuck you. You wrote your goddamned OP sloppily and you're blaming all of us for reading it correctly? Never mind my math. That has a 50/50 chance of being off.

Those numbers seem a bit weird. 127 million voters equate to 13% of the voting public? What am I misunderstanding?

Here let meput some emphasis on the phraseology.

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public....buy the Brown Cow theory, ...

That help?

:D
Yes, and I don't have you in the extremely stupid column. That is why I suggested I might be misunderstanding your comment.

Considering the strong correlation betwwen Trump supporters and stupidity I think it's reasonable to believe most would think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Trump has already defined his constituents as poorly educated.
You are obviously suffering from the effects of bovine methane emissions. Get some air.
Who, me? I'm not party to the silly disillusioned fools who put the most inept president ever in the White House. That kool-aid is some powerful stuff. And many of you are still drinking it.
Relax, the chocolate president is gone. We have a guy in there now making America great again.
Yah! With Putin's help we might become a Russian colony. Hey...at least they are White...right?
No one helped Trump more than Hillary. You are confused.
Your shallow thinking is duly noted.'Twas
the"libetal" media and all the hours of free press that placed the simple minded Don upon the throne.

You are obviously suffering from the effects of bovine methane emissions. Get some air.
Who, me? I'm not party to the silly disillusioned fools who put the most inept president ever in the White House. That kool-aid is some powerful stuff. And many of you are still drinking it.
Relax, the chocolate president is gone. We have a guy in there now making America great again.
Yah! With Putin's help we might become a Russian colony. Hey...at least they are White...right?
the"libetal" media and all the hours of free press that placed the simple minded Don upon the throne.
You libs helped a lot by trying to knock him off. The people responded by filling stadiums. We knew no one else had the fight in them. Lefties like their Republicans to roll over and beg for more.

You libs helped a lot by trying to knock him off. The people responded by filling stadiums. We knew no one else had the fight in them. Lefties like their Republicans to roll over and beg for more.

Not everyone who notices Trump's weaknesses are "libs". But Trump with his Putin loving ways has certainly turnedTrumpbots like you into kkkonservatives.

Forum List

Back