Holocaust Remembrance Day

As the world commemorates International Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27, 2023, marking the anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration and extermination camps in Poland on the same day in 1945, Holocaust deniers in the Arab and Muslim world, using both traditional and social media platforms continue to deny, question and justify the Holocaust as well as accusing Jews of benefiting financially from it. These deniers ranged from Islamists and jihadis online to public figures appearing on government sponsored media in places like Qatar, Egypt, Jordan, and the Palestine Authority (PA). In the last few years, MEMRI has published dozens of reports featuring politicians, intellectuals, journalists and religious leaders from around the Arab and Muslim world and beyond who are blatantly adamant in their denial, questioning and justification of the Holocaust. This report will highlight MEMRI's documentation of Holocaust denial reports over the past five years and present recent samples of Arabic-language Holocaust denial contents on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.

(full article online)

Also remember that USSR sacrificed 27 million lives to save Humankind from Nazis and Holocaust. Russia inherited Soviet Legacy.

Ukraine has a long history of Pogroms and in WWII of collaboration.

Also remember that USSR sacrificed 27 million lives to save Humankind from Nazis and Holocaust. Russia inherited Soviet Legacy.

Ukraine has a long history of Pogroms and in WWII of collaboration.
Russia also contributed to the deaths of Jews before and during the Holocaust with the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", embraced by the Nazis and the Muslims in Mandate for Palestine and other Middle Eastern countries. They were never, by any means, friendly to Jews. Before or after WWII.

Russia also contributed to the deaths of Jews before and during the Holocaust with the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", embraced by the Nazis and the Muslims in Mandate for Palestine and other Middle Eastern countries. They were never, by any means, friendly to Jews. Before or after WWII.
I have not experienced any hostility. I lived in USSR until 13.5 yo.

The Nazi guards were systematically hunted down and prosecuted in the last forty years and I guess any fugitives would be approaching 100 years old. We see ads that depict alleged concentration camp victims with numbered tattoos but I suspect there aren't any concentration camp victims left either.

The Nazi guards were systematically hunted down and prosecuted in the last forty years and I guess any fugitives would be approaching 100 years old. We see ads that depict alleged concentration camp victims with numbered tattoos but I suspect there aren't any concentration camp victims left either.
You are mistaken.

Forum List

Back