Holocaust Museum in Florida opens George Floyd exhibit?

Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.
Christians worship at the alter of holohoax-
I can point to genocide after genocide after genocide in human history. The scary part is, genocide seems to be so prevalent it could be argued that it is simply human nature. And so denying just one seems almost normal, considering how wicked human nature seems to be.

I'm not denying genocide- holacaust is a hoax- genocide happened to Indians-

14 million people were murdered by Hitler's Nazis. 6 million of them were Jews, 8 million were not.

You're not just defaming Jews that you hate because your filthy little pervert god Muhammad told you to, but you are also defaming the 8 million Christians that Hollywood refuses to acknowledge.

Now genocide of the Asiatics in America never happened.

Tell us how men in the 1600's used germ warfare with the smallpox blanket myth?

{The French chemist and microbiologist Louis Pasteur, the English surgeon Joseph Lister, and the German physician Robert Koch are given much of the credit for development and acceptance of the theory. In the mid-19th century Pasteur showed that fermentation and putrefaction are caused by organisms in the air; in the 1860s Lister revolutionized surgical practice by utilizing carbolic acid (phenol) to exclude atmospheric germs and thus prevent putrefaction in compound fractures of bones; and in the 1880s Koch identified the organisms that cause tuberculosis and cholera. }

Well maybe they were time travelers?

What part of Iran are you from?

..goes to show how the dumb people are --
As Einstein once said, there are two things that are said to be infinite, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not so sure about the universe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back