Hollywood left attacks "American Sniper."

I've never seen Eastwood make a pro-war film. I'll reserve judgement til I see it.

Hard to believe that it's been a decade since the religious right shit themselves over Million Dollar Baby

Best line of the movie. "The difference between cowboys and rednecks is cowboys ride horses and rednecks ride their cousins."

"At another point, he boasts that the unofficial ROE were pretty simple: “If you see anyone from about sixteen to sixty-five and they’re male, shoot ‘em. Kill every male you see.”"

If this is true I don't understand the movie glorifying him.
Jackass! They were in Fallujah (sp?) which was supposed to be evacuated. Anybody left would be the enemy, hence the statement.

"At another point, he boasts that the unofficial ROE were pretty simple: “If you see anyone from about sixteen to sixty-five and they’re male, shoot ‘em. Kill every male you see.”"

This fact about killing every adult male you see is also in the film. Unlike The New Republic, though, Eastwood puts the quote in the correct context. Kyle is talking about no-go zones; areas that were officially evacuated. The legitimate strategy behind this was that only the enemy (evil savage terrorists) would remain in officially evacuated areas.

Wow do you folks not understand about the nature of fighting an actual war.....do you think it is done with pixie dust and rainbows......

Here is a look at the hollywood left attacking the movie American Sniper because it is doing really, really well at the box office while all the anti War on Terror movies bombed at the box office....

American Sniper Same Leftists Defaming Chris Kyle as Killer Wanted Every Iraqi Dead - Breitbart

Dingle Berries praising "American Sniperr"

Warevangelism and other conservative warmongering

"But there is nothing honorable or heroic about anything Chris Kyle did in Iraq. He defended no American’s freedoms. He didn’t fight “over there” so no American would have to fight “over here.” Soldiers who kill for the state in unjust wars are murderers, not heroes. As Future of Freedom Foundation president and Army veteran Jacob Hornberger recently wrote: “Since the U.S. government was the aggressor in the war on Iraq, that means that no U.S. soldier had the moral authority to kill even one single Iraqi. Every single soldier who killed an Iraqi or who even participated in the enterprise was guilty of murder in a moral, religious, and spiritual sense.”

Here is a look at the hollywood left attacking the movie American Sniper because it is doing really, really well at the box office while all the anti War on Terror movies bombed at the box office....

American Sniper Same Leftists Defaming Chris Kyle as Killer Wanted Every Iraqi Dead - Breitbart

"But there is nothing honorable or heroic about anything Chris Kyle did in Iraq. He defended no American’s freedoms. He didn’t fight “over there” so no American would have to fight “over here.” Soldiers who kill for the state in unjust wars are murderers, not heroes. As Future of Freedom Foundation president and Army veteran Jacob Hornberger recently wrote: “Since the U.S. government was the aggressor in the war on Iraq, that means that no U.S. soldier had the moral authority to kill even one single Iraqi. Every single soldier who killed an Iraqi or who even participated in the enterprise was guilty of murder in a moral, religious, and spiritual sense.”

Wow...you must have been at the bottom of your class at whatever government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party that you flunked out of.....

hussein violated the terms of the ceasefire...in fact had been for years......and per those terms we were in a state of war with him...you twit.....and if the rest of the world would not deal with it....then we did.....and horndufus is a moron as well.....

This fact about killing every adult male you see is also in the film. Unlike The New Republic, though, Eastwood puts the quote in the correct context. Kyle is talking about no-go zones; areas that were officially evacuated. The legitimate strategy behind this was that only the enemy (evil savage terrorists) would remain in officially evacuated areas.

Wow do you folks not understand about the nature of fighting an actual war.....do you think it is done with pixie dust and rainbows......
Hello? He was bragging about making his own ROE. I'm surprised he was never court martialed. But then, there were so many bad actors during that time period I think the military just looked the other way.

Liberals taking sides with the enemy, the ones who flew jets into the World Trade Center. I'm not surprised.

The area was a "No-Go Zone", meaning that the entire city had been evacuated of civilians and the ONLY inhabitants left were OPFOR. It was essentially a fishbowl filled with the bad guys.

If the progressives are wetting their beds over this movie then it must be doing something right.

Nothing drives liberals batshit crazy out of their minds more than the honest truth.

Sounds like Obama the Drone sniper.

So this guy, Kyle, claims to have punched out someone for their opinion? How is is different, really, than the terrorists that killed journalists for their opinion.

You have made me sad, Mr. Eastwood, for glorifying this person.
But you glorify Obama that has a bigger kill list, what is a drone strike other than a electronic sniper in the sky, Obama is the coward.

Best line of the movie. "The difference between cowboys and rednecks is cowboys ride horses and rednecks ride their cousins."
Actually liberals are now having to support incest. If they don't they will go against the gay marriage debacle they started.

If the progressives are wetting their beds over this movie then it must be doing something right.

Nothing drives liberals batshit crazy out of their minds more than the honest truth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this post. I want to specially agree with it.

I would say that the Hollywood assholes who choose the Oscar winner are in a bind.

They were all set to pick a movie that has a homosexual bent (because we are still in the Golden Age of the Homosexual--they feel we still have penance to do there).

Then last week they found out they might have to buy off Al Sharpton by giving the Oscar to a Black movie.

And now, along comes a truly great movie which tells the story of the struggle our Warriors go through defending America....and America loves it!

Who will they give the Oscar to?

By the way, there are about 45 million Blacks in America, and it sounds like about 900 or so have gone to see Selma...whats up with that?

You chose to ignore the fact he was talking about specific areas that were evacuated and the only people in them would be terrorists. But that is par for the course.

You chose to ignore the fact he was talking about specific areas that were evacuated and the only people in them would be terrorists. But that is par for the course.
Link?

American Sniper: Everything Hollywood Hates

rushlimbaugh.com ^ \

RUSH: The primary criticism of American Sniper ran in the New Republic, and it's what's feeding all the other criticism. The criticism in the New Republic is written by a guy named... What's his name? Dennis Jett. He admits he's not even seen it. He hasn't even seen it. The criticism of American Sniper is that Clint Eastwood has written and directed a movie that's celebrating a murderer -- a racist, bigoted murderer -- Chris Kyle who murders innocent Iraqi brown people. We in America, by going to see this movie, are celebrating barbarism. We are celebrating murder.

Forum List

Back