Hollywood....Karma...she is a *****, and you deserve it...democrats, you might think on this...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is a look at the disaster that is now enfolding in Hollywood.....as they drive away large chunks of their audience for political reasons, they are also destroying their audience with horrible products and little originality......perhaps the day of the big blockbuster is gone...at least for a while....

Report: Hollywood Is In No Shape To Bounce Back From Box Office Bust

As of this writing — and I'll explain in a bit why things will look even worse on Monday — the 2017 summer box office is 8% behind last year. Overall, the year-to-year box office is down 2%. And that is probably the good news, or at least not the worst news. The no good, very bad, OMG! news is that Hollywood is also running out of franchises.
-------

What baffles me, and what has baffled me for going on a decade, is how no one will come out and just speak the simple truth — movies just are not very good anymore. This should have been apparent as soon as the once-lucrative home video market began its collapse. Who wants to purchase a movie they didn’t enjoy at the theater?

Anyway, it is all finally catching up to Hollywood: the increase in ticket prices, the high-priced IMAX and 3D gimmicks used for a decade to boost revenue even as attendance stagnated or dropped, was only going to fool so many people for so long.

Dear Movie Industry:

Your product sucks.

Love,

America.

The more out of touch Hollywood becomes, the worse its product becomes, and there is little chance anything will ever change.

They'll set earnings records like they did last year. Republicans were saying the same shit last year.

the funniest thing is all the actors who want higher taxes on everyone, and then they film their movies in Canada.....

Forum List

Back