Hollywood inserts gun control subtext in new planet of the apes movie

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
?Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? Review: A Bleak but Thrilling Sequel | Variety

(You’d have to be pretty obtuse to miss the pro-gun-control subtext attached to misdeeds on both sides of the man-monkey battle.)

» Hollywood Inserts Gun Control Subtext in New Planet of the Apes Movie Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

t is no secret Hollywood is loaded with liberal movie moguls and directors.

Last January we reported on uber-lib movie producer and Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein bragging he would produce a film attacking the Second Amendment and targeting the National Rifle Association. Weinstein told Howard Stern the NRA would “wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.”

“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it,” he added.

Around the same time Weinstein was railing against the Second Amendment Obama visited the DreamWorks studio and ministrated his anti-gun message to the choir. He instructed the Hollywood execs to “think long and hard” about the message gunplay often gratuitously portrays in movies.

“We gotta make sure that we’re not glorifying it,” Obama lectured. He told the executives they have a “big responsibility” to a movie-going public. “Because the stories you tell shape our children’s outlook and their lives.”

Forum List

Back