Hollywood Hulk Hogan's most trusted sidekick in the NWO in the 90's Eric Bischoff to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2021

they gave Warrior 1 million dollars to agree to lose to Hogan...so many egos!

loved Flair's passion! a true leader!

ExBHRA3WQAEtSQt

Dad would watch this stuff sometimes and laugh.

There was a thing called "Club Wrestling" he'd watch seriously..............can't find any on the tube. It was the 60s.

Greg

True story. When I graduated from law school and at my graduation party my entrance music was the NWO theme! And it was unforgettable! Complete with the "NWO point" made famous by Scott Hall!

Its entertainment put on by some tough athletic people. Its affordable entertainment for working people . Once I take some one to a live event they always want to go back again.

Bischoff knew WCW fans love to be surprised, and he wrote the storylines accordingly

ExZ_UZDXIAM5Fia

Bischoff initially found Lex Luger to be "insufferably arrogant", and did not want to sign him, after Sting suggested it

20 years ago today the FINAL episode of WCW Monday Nitro aired from Panama City, Florida

Sting vs. Ric Flair was the very last match on Nitro

Sting and Flair shook hands afterwards

ExbWn_iWEAMmZ_n

Ric Flair and Sting embrace after wrestling the final match in the history of WCW Monday Nitro back on March 26,2001, twenty years ago yesterday

ExeiyF5WQAU98Ts

Final issue of WCW Magazine to hit store shelves in mid-late April 2001. WCW was dead but you’d never know it by reading this. Lots of articles about what 2001 would mean for the company, Tenay predicting that Goldberg’s eventual return would spell disaster for Scott Steiner. Poor guys didn’t see the end coming at all.

Exgs0BUXAAAX75v

Forum List

Back