Hollywood Hulk Hogan's most trusted sidekick in the NWO in the 90's Eric Bischoff to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Bischoff was a "3rd-rate announcer" before he was tapped to become...THE BOSS!

Ew4aQM9XAAAHB9q

1 of the greatest WCW matches ever was free and not on PPV..Ric Flair V Sting for 40 minutes!

Lex Luger's WCW debut, at the end of the Hulk Hogan V Big Bubba Rogers main event, shocked the world...no one expected him to leave WWF, then again, no one expected him to wear a shirt!

Hogan, Hall, and Nash were the ones who were behind WCW's firing of Steve Austin. they hated him!

Hogan has suffered insane injuries and is semi crippled from all his days fighting massive dudes
The guy is rich but his body has been terminated

Hogan's lucky to fight big dudes. great feeling!

he made wrestling what it is today. just ask him, he'll tell you!

at WCW's height, Vince McMahon sued them for "trying to create a monopoly in pro wrestling"...which is exactly what Vince has done for the last 20 years!

"you can't just create a match the fans want to see...you need to create a match the fans PAY to see" - Eric Bischoff

"if it weren't for me, Bischoff would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis" - Hulk Hogan, 2 minutes after turning heel...did he turn heel just to say that line?

Mean Gene concluded: "that's the end of Hulkamania. Hogan, you can go to hell...straight to hell!"

Bischoff created the PPV Hogg Wild in Sturgis, South Dakota...the drunken bikers in the audience were charged 0 dollars, yet the event was still held for many years, because of Bischoff's love for motorcycles

Hogan once beat Luger in one of the main events in Sturgis, after a fake Sting hit Luger with a baseball bat! Hogan had lost the title a few days ago to Luger

here are all the great Hogan V Luger moments, except the Sturgis match, which i couldn't find:

Eric Bischoff shoots on convincing Hulk Hogan to lose the title to Lex Luger
Lex Luger confronts Hulk Hogan - 9/4/95
Lex Luger vs. Hollywood Hogan - Part 1/2 (HQ)

"i'm just as big a star as you Hogan...and it bothers you than i'm the only guy you haven't been able to beat" - Roddy Piper on his WCW debut...Hogan never did beat Piper...Piper once beat Hogan and put his foot on Hogan's chest to humiliate the Hulkster

Piper beat Hogan in a steel cage with a sleeper hold, the rarest of winning manuevers, but didn't win the title, it was announced at the last second that the match was non-title, and in fact it was Piper who came up with the contract idea. i hereby nominate Piper as the dumbest wrestler in history!

Hulk Hogan confronts Roddy Piper on Nitro

Last edited:
Bischoff delighted in driving Vince crazy thousand of miles away week after week...of course, Vince had the last laugh!

Forum List

Back