Hollywood Hulk Hogan's most trusted sidekick in the NWO in the 90's Eric Bischoff to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2021

in this mask vs title match, Rey Mysterio was supposed to lose to Eddie and lose his mask, but in the last moment it was decided that Rey would win

the NWO mock the four horsemen here

Vince offered Rod The Bod 1 million dollars. Bischoff offered 2 million. i wonder who he picked?

Karl Malone & Diamond Dallas Page vs. Dennis Rodman & Hulk Hogan: Bash at the Beach 1998
07. NWO HOGAN AND DENNIS RODMAN
wcw nwo best entrance
Hollywood Hogan & Dennis Rodman on Howard Stern [10th March 1997]
Dennis Rodman vs. Curt Hennig (Mr. Perfect)
NWO attacks - Hulk Hogan, Dennis Rodman , Scott Hall, Macho Man, Kevin Nash - EPIC CLASSIC BEATDOWN

BONUS:

Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid: Beach Blast 1993

"Bischoff was like the Wizard in The Wizard Of Oz in how he used my talents...whenever i had an idea they didn't take it" - Bret Hart

he was paid 3 million dollars a year

Nash once told Hogan he was taking his spot..."I'M NOT GIVING IT UP...BROTHER!", the Hulkster bellowed!

Ew64ubYXIAAdtwM

doctors told one of my favorites, Buff Bagwell, that he was 3 inches away from dying, after a botched Bulldog move by the idiot Rick Steiner...a real life wrestling injury was turned into an angle: Scott Steiner joined NWO to exact revenge

Hogan, Hall, and Nash were the ones who were behind WCW's firing of Steve Austin. they hated him!
The behind the ring intrigue with Wrestlers is incredible. So when Austin went to the WWF he for his several years there became arguably one of the best known and liked wrestlers in history. Timing and a great gimmick.

sometimes, WCW's undercard was better than the main card, that's how much their roster was stacked. for example, these 2 worked great together!

"Voodoo Kin Mafia" sounds like the worst name ever, until you realize VKM stands for...VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON!

Her: I bet he's thinking about another woman

Me: I wonder who would win in triple threat match between Cactus Jack, Mankind and Dude Love

Ew5RplyWQAEW5vc

WCW then was better than WWE now...WWF then was 10 trillion times better than WWE now...i bet y'all agree!

instead of waiting to cash in with a PPV match between Hogan and Goldberg, Bischoff wanted to brag about a ratings win for Nitro over RAW, because he had lost to them the previous week...this type of ego is what sank WCW! I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!

(Though the crowd was a whopping 40 thousand at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Goldberg's home town, he played for the Falcons in the NFL briefly)

Last edited:
at one point Ric Flair took a break from WCW after a falling out with Bischoff...when he returned, Ric emotionally unloaded on Eric: "you're obnoxious and drunk with power...you suck i hate your guts...you're a no good SOB...fire me! i'm already fired!"

i forgot to mention miketx was briefly in WCW

watch

Last edited:
Billy Kidman was going to do big things...until they made him be a jobber for Scott Hall!

Chris Jericho was popular in the WCW locker room because he fearlessly challenged Goldberg every time he got the chance...folks resented Goldberg because he got paid by the sh*tloads!

Forum List

Back