Holding the Fearmongers Accountable

I want to use this thread as an easy reference to track the doom and gloom prophecies of the tard left.

500k deaths in GB? 2.2 Million in the USA?
100,000 to 240,000 deaths predicted in the USA by next Monday?

Let's watch! This is gonna be fun!

Great idea. Maybe this should include their thoughts on the drug they think is a hoax.

I want to use this thread as an easy reference to track the doom and gloom prophecies of the tard left.

Great idea. Maybe this should include their thoughts on the drug they think is a hoax.
Well keep track.

The report actually states the "unmitigated effect". They are saying those projections would happen if nothing was done.

However there have been actions in the UK and the US.

Therefore It is not possible to track the veracity of the figures.

Basically this thread is a pointless exercise designed to aid you and fellow dumbos when you are having a wank.

2 million deaths was if we took no actions to mitigate the spread. Which we have.

As far as I know no one has claimed 100,000 deaths by Monday, so your just making that one up.

Next!

Nobody thinks the drug is a hoax.

But I remember when you and all the other brainwashed morons thought the pandemic was.

The report actually states the "unmitigated effect". They are saying those projections would happen if nothing was done.

However there have been actions in the UK and the US.

Therefore It is not possible to track the veracity of the figures.

Basically this thread is a pointless exercise designed to aid you and fellow dumbos when you are having a wank.

Bull shit. In the end all this pandemic is is another attempt to kill the king so to speak. The media way overhyped this thing. They and their masters in gooberment are responsible for all the damage this has done as well as all the deaths of folks who didn't take this seriously.

The report actually states the "unmitigated effect". They are saying those projections would happen if nothing was done
Yes. I understand you will attribute the low numbers to "tard action."

But "you" have predicted 100k to 240k by next monday. That wont happen. Not by a long shot. Neither will 2.2 MILLION DEATHS IN THE USA over this "flu season "

Let the excuses begin!

Btw, the world wont end in ten years from "climate change" either.

Last edited:

Sure...

As soon as you hold fearmongers of the Iraq War invasion accountable....

Nobody thinks the drug is a hoax.

But I remember when you and all the other brainwashed morons thought the pandemic was.
I do not recall thinking that the pandemic or virus were hoaxes, but I speak of the pandemic hoax every day. The pandemic hoax is the use of covid as a political weapon. Denying drugs that help, destroying the economy, inflating numbers, backing chi coms, and lying. The pandemic hoax rages on.

2 million deaths was if we took no actions to mitigate the spread. Which we have.

As far as I know no one has claimed 100,000 deaths by Monday, so your just making that one up.

Next!
Right...... All it does is prove that this Virus was to instill fear into the American public and crash the US economy.... The dems are getting off on it because they believe it will bring down Trump.

Watching and holding them accountable like Barr and Durham were going after everybody who was mean to Trump over the last three years? When are those indictments coming by the way? I've been eagerly anticipating them. :)

Im astounded at the amount of ball less pantywaists are calling the shots., and how many Americans are so willing to give up their freedoms and live under house arrest.

Forum List

Back