Holding the Fearmongers Accountable

There is an agenda to make the corona virus seem much more deadly and pervasive then it really is.
Who has done this consciously, and who is just panicking with the rest of the herd?
The posters here are just being led by their "experts." They are fed daily by their hatred of Trump. The experts need to be held accountable for the damage they've done

I want to use this thread as an easy reference to track the doom and gloom prophecies of the tard left.

500k deaths in GB? 2.2 Million in the USA?
100,000 to 240,000 deaths predicted in the USA by next Monday?

Let's watch! This is gonna be fun!

Great idea. Maybe this should include their thoughts on the drug they think is a hoax.
Nobody thinks the drug is a hoax.

But I remember when you and all the other brainwashed morons thought the pandemic was.
I do not recall thinking that the pandemic or virus were hoaxes, but I speak of the pandemic hoax every day. The pandemic hoax is the use of covid as a political weapon. Denying drugs that help, destroying the economy, inflating numbers, backing chi coms, and lying. The pandemic hoax rages on.
Those are all right wing hoaxes, claiming they are left wing hoaxes...:D

Ok, Faucci JUST SAID we are ending the week (hell week) when his failed prophecies were supposed to happen.

They never happened. No 2.2 million. No 100k to 240k.

Tuesday April 7th:

Deaths in USA = 10,966
You can't even trust the numbers, so.... using them is just perpetuating the scamdemic, iyam. Everyone should watch this...

That's why I say "as the fearmongers count them."

Giving them every possible opportunity they cant reach their promised deaths -- which is the sole reason we've brought the country to the edge of destruction.

Last edited:
Im astounded at the amount of ball less pantywaists are calling the shots., and how many Americans are so willing to give up their freedoms and live under house arrest.
Seems there's this thing called "love" that some people have for those around them. It makes them not want to see other people die. Crazy right?
You are right about "love". Does that mean you keep letting people throw gasoline on a fire while trying to put it out with water? Many Prog agendas are the same way. Ideas that promote people to abuse the agenda while sticking the taxpayer with the tab. If a woman has several abortions I a supposed to jump up and down with joy! Or if she has a few children with different fathers and is single, I am supposed to celebrate it! Just those two issues has cause this nation a lot of angst, and costs us a lot spiritually, morally and financially. Yeah...it is the promotion of these ideas and the costs that come afterward.

Tuesday April 7th:

Deaths in USA = 10,966
You can't even trust the numbers, so.... using them is just perpetuating the scamdemic, iyam. Everyone should watch this...

That's why I say "as the fearmongers count them."

Giving them every possible opportunity they cant rea h their promised deaths -- which is the sole reason we've brought the country to the edge of destruction.

I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling they'll do whatever it takes to get the numbers they want. These people behind this care nothing at all about regular people, they consider us chattel.

So why are we continuing to perpetuate the overreactive hoax experiment by remaining shut down?
what's the hoax? It's flattening the curve, so not to break our healthcare system? :dunno:

it is just what they needed to do?

seems like the administration's plan, is starting to work... and the goals and plans of the governors. is starting to work....

Well, this is the last say of "hell week" when the bodies would start piling up -- all 2.2 million. Or 240k. Or 100k. Or 80k. Or 60k.

The grand total, at the end of "Hell Week" stands at 22k.

Call the White House and thank President Trump for reducing the number to 1% of what the "experts" prophesied!

Thank you President Trump!

c3075056fc7a80f266d78517e62bf1a8.gif

Last edited:
Send out round #2 of the stimulus checks. Things aren't going back to normal on May 1st no how no way.

Forum List

Back