Holding the Fearmongers Accountable

Im astounded at the amount of ball less pantywaists are calling the shots., and how many Americans are so willing to give up their freedoms and live under house arrest.
Seems there's this thing called "love" that some people have for those around them. It makes them not want to see other people die. Crazy right?

The report actually states the "unmitigated effect". They are saying those projections would happen if nothing was done
Yes. I understand you will attribute the low numbers to "tard action."

But "you" have predicted 100k to 240k by next monday. That wont happen. Not by a long shot. Neither will 2.2 MILLION DEATHS IN THE USA over this "flu season "

Let the excuses begin!

Btw, the world wont end in ten years from "climate change" either.
I suspect that you failed to understand the word "unmitigated". Thats nothing to be ashamed of matey. However it does completely change the meaning of the link and renders this thread an "unmitigated" disaster.

The report actually states the "unmitigated effect". They are saying those projections would happen if nothing was done

But "you" have predicted 100k to 240k by next monday. That wont happen. Not by a long shot. Neither will 2.2 MILLION DEATHS IN THE USA over this "flu season "

Let the excuses begin!

I suspect that you failed to understand the word "unmitigated". Thats nothing to be ashamed of matey. However it does completely change the meaning of the link and renders this thread an "unmitigated" disaster.
I knew this thread would trigger the left.

You made your doom and gloom prophecies and now you dont have the guts to stick with them.

I want to use this thread as an easy reference to track the doom and gloom prophecies of the tard left.

500k deaths in GB? 2.2 Million in the USA?
100,000 to 240,000 deaths predicted in the USA by next Monday?

Let's watch! This is gonna be fun!

Sure...

As soon as you hold fearmongers of the Iraq War invasion accountable....
This is the way it stand snow. You can not stand the red areas. And now after they have had enough, the red areas can not stand you. For what its worth.

Let the excuses begin!

You made your doom and gloom prophecies and now you dont have the guts to stick with them.
Words have meaning Jethro.

UNMITIGATED

Let the excuses begin!

UNMITIGATED
100k in the USA by monday.

Better get those numbers up Tammy, you're running out of time!

Let the excuses begin!

UNMITIGATED

They are trying their best, almost blaming each and every death in the US on the Wuhan Virus, I have heard that even some deaths cause by car accidents have been counted as Wuhan deaths

Let the excuses begin!

UNMITIGATED

UNMITIGATED

Let the excuses begin!

UNMITIGATED

UNMITIGATED
Give it up Tammy. Your leftist "scientists" have prophesied 100k to 240k deaths in the USA by next Monday. It's based on MODELS. Dont be a weasel

Rush is discussing this very topic RIGHT NOW.

The left's prophecies are WAAAAAAY off! Some have predicted this week will rival the Civil War -- 600,000!

The report actually states the "unmitigated effect". They are saying those projections would happen if nothing was done.

However there have been actions in the UK and the US.

Therefore It is not possible to track the veracity of the figures.

Basically this thread is a pointless exercise designed to aid you and fellow dumbos when you are having a wank.
The link is meaningless since all the hype discusses the hypothetical death toll to a virus disease when there
is no medical counter response at all. It's absurd.

You get to the very last bit of the link before discovering the headlines used to frighten and gain attention
only apply to a situation where the Covid 19 virus is not medically interdicted at all!

So it's pure fear mongering and hyper alarmism. This is the sort of bull shit that is driving mass panic among
the left and uninformed masses.

Last edited:
Today's death count TOTAL according to those attributing deaths to the left's favorite disease:

We have to get that figure to 100k to 240k by MONDAY folks they told us that would be the BEST case even if we did everything right!

This is why we put MILLIONS out of work and destroyed lives. Let's get those numbers up!

Meanwhile, these lives dont give the left a second thought

Screenshot-20200407-161327-Chrome.jpg

Well, it's THURSDAY. This is the week of the promised apocalypse. Total USA death count as the fearmongers count corona virus deaths, stands at less than 15k. Fearmongers promised 100k to 240k by MONDAY IF we did everything correctly. 2.2 million if we didnt listen to the "experts."

Personally I think it's time to tar and feather those who destroyed the country.

This chart shows, for all time, what they predicted for this "hell week". Fuck them all!

Screenshot-20200408-174955-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
It's friday, and we are closing out "hell week" with just 16,700 deaths the fearmongers have been able to attribute to coronavirus.

100k to 240k deaths prophesied if we did EVERYTHING RIGHT is what they promised during "hell week."

Screenshot-20200410-112443-Chrome.jpg

Probably just 15% Of reported Corona deaths are purely Corona and of all deaths just 15% are <65 years of age
Yep. The scarf bitch told us ...

If a person dies WITH coronavirus, we are listing coronavirus as the cause of death.

Real deaths from this may be 1,000 or less.

Forum List

Back