Holder: Obama is 'ready to roll'

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
Barack Obama is getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics, his friend and former Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday.

Holder said he’s been talking to the former president about ways — including fundraising and interacting with state legislators — that could help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which Obama asked Holder to chair last year.

"
“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said, speaking to reporters at a briefing for the new group. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Throughout, Holder said, Obama “will be a more visible part of the effort.”

Holder also predicted that the usual pattern of the party in the White House losing state legislative seats in off-year elections would hold next year, but “I expect we’ll see that on steroids with President Trump.”

Your mediocre negro is about to write more checks your party can't cash.

And that's why he isn't retiring . Someone needs to fight the righty racist GOP .

Obama is a patriot who sees fighting Russian loving RW bitches as his new job ..

and he has a target rich country to do it in.

"
Barack Obama is getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics, his friend and former Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday.

Holder said he’s been talking to the former president about ways — including fundraising and interacting with state legislators — that could help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which Obama asked Holder to chair last year.

"
“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said, speaking to reporters at a briefing for the new group. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Throughout, Holder said, Obama “will be a more visible part of the effort.”

Holder also predicted that the usual pattern of the party in the White House losing state legislative seats in off-year elections would hold next year, but “I expect we’ll see that on steroids with President Trump.”

Your mediocre negro is about to write more checks your party can't cash.
Can you say - has been…

Obie super pissed over his absence of a legacy.

Its certainly true that the Rs plan to "piss" away the millions of jobs, the economic recovery, the work he did for peace, the stock market, housing, health care and SO much more but their lies won't change facts.

My bet is that ObamaCare will be repackaged and called TrumpCare. Bet on it.

Same with everything else President Obama did for the country that you RWNJ TRAITORS are currently using and enjoying.

The RW is frightened.

they're RW Russian loving communist bitches, and apparently damn proud of it.

We are Communist loving bitches? Then why did you vote for the candidate supported by the US Communist Party the last three presidential elections? They supported Hillary last election (If Sander's didn't make it) and Obama both elections.

Its certainly true that the Rs plan to "piss" away the millions of jobs, the economic recovery, the work he did for peace, the stock market, housing, health care and SO much more but their lies won't change facts.

Same with everything else President Obama did for the country that you RWNJ TRAITORS are currently using and enjoying.

There are only 20 million people on Commie Care. We have a population of over 315 million people. So tell us what else we are enjoying now that DumBama created???

And that's why he isn't retiring . Someone needs to fight the righty racist GOP .

The democrats have gained untold power under Obama.

Control of both houses, control of state legislatures from coast to coast, governorships of all but a few states.

Yep, Obama be da man!

Oh wait, it was the REPUBLICANS who got all that under Obama... :lmao:

The Koch Brothers ought to pay Obama to get involved, no one helps the Republicans more....

There are only 20 million people on Commie Care. We have a population of over 315 million people. So tell us what else we are enjoying now that DumBama created???

And half of those 20 million are on Medicaid. Funny how Medicaid came to fall under Obamacare heading.

The RW is frightened.

they're RW Russian loving communist bitches, and apparently damn proud of it.

We are Communist loving bitches? Then why did you vote for the candidate supported by the US Communist Party the last three presidential elections? They supported Hillary last election (If Sander's didn't make it) and Obama both elections.

didnt vote for Clinton asshat. I form my opinion based on the RW responses from the threads on this board, nothing more nothing less.

Im surrounded by RW Russian loving bitches, plain and simple. Reagan would piss on every damn so called republican he could find nowdays,

Forum List

Back