Holder Admits ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Claim Was Bogus

they were able to make white cops think twice about doing their job in the future, who cares, it's all good.

Yea you are correct accidentally. IF this keeps white cops thinking twice shooting unarmed young black men, then I guess some good might come from it.

Actually, if this keeps some young black thug from attacking cops, intimidating innocent store owners, robbing, looting and burning stores, then I guess some good might come from it.

If this keeps the anti-cop nonsense in the liberal circles down, some good might have come from it.

If this stops people listening to racist politicians like Obama and Holder and screeching yahoos like the so-called "Reverends" Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan some good might have come from it.

if the border patrol agent held his hands up begging for his life, then got shot by mexicans, you think Holder would of felt any remorse? or just gone out to eat at KFC after getting news of the shooting.

If there is corruption in the Ferguson Police force,

"IF there is corruption" you say. IF??? Do you really wonder why I would call someone like you that is STILL defending the Ferguson PD an ASSHOLE? Well wonder no more. IF there is corruption. There is not if, ands or buts about it. You all are defending a corrupt pussy cop and the police department that he worked out of that discriminated against blacks as SOP.

But where are the exact words quoted as the words of AG Holder. The exact words. Where Holder claims the "hands us don't shoot" was bogus.
The corruption in the liberal media, and the democrat party is way more widespread. Than anything in the Ferguson police department. The cop was justified in shooting Brown, but liberals and the media was not justified in how they handled it.

The DofJ found rampant racism in the Ferguson PD.
No, Eric Holder accused the Ferguson police of 'rampant racism. Evidence: blacks are ticketed more often, arrested more often. Well idiot, I've got news for you, blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes than whites. They should be ticketed and arrested more often.
Eric Holder is transparently racist.

You all must of posted a fucked up link. I followed the link, read the article and nowhere did I find a quote from Holder describing what you all say he said. You all aren't making shit up again are you?

I did find several interesting methods the Ferguson police used to fuck with black people and make money at the same time.

Any of you assholes read about how corrupt the Ferguson police department really is?

FACTS not suppositions or made up stories as This came from the report:
http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...4/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown.pdf

As captured on the store’s surveillance video, when the store clerk tried to stop Brown, Brown used his physical size to stand over him and forcefully shove him away. As a result, an FPD dispatch call went out over the police radio for a “stealing in progress.”

As Wilson drove toward Brown and Witness 101, he told the two men to walk on the sidewalk.
According to Wilson’s statement to prosecutors and investigators, he suspected that Brown and Witness 101 were involved in the incident at Ferguson Market based on the descriptions he heard on the radio and the cigarillos in Brown’s hands.
Wilson then called for backup, stating, “Put me on Canfield with two and send me another car.”
Wilson backed up his SUV and parked at an angle, blocking most of both lanes of traffic, and stopping Brown and Witness 101 from walking any further.
Wilson attempted to open the driver’s door of the SUV to exit his vehicle,
but as he swung it open, the door came into contact with Brown’s body and either rebounded closed or Brown pushed it closed.
Wilson and other witnesses stated
that Brown then reached into the SUV through the open driver’s window and punched and grabbed Wilson.
This is corroborated by bruising on Wilson’s jaw and scratches on his neck, the presence of Brown’s DNA on Wilson’s collar, shirt, and pants, and Wilson’s DNA on Brown’s palm. While there are other individuals who stated that Wilson reached out of the SUV and grabbed Brown by the neck, prosecutors could not credit their accounts because they were inconsistent with physical and forensic evidence, as detailed throughout this report. Wilson told prosecutors and investigators that he responded to Brown reaching into the SUV and punching him by withdrawing his gun because he could not access less lethal weapons while seated inside the SUV.
Brown then grabbed the weapon and struggled with Wilson to gain control of it.
Wilson fired, striking Brown in the hand. Autopsy results and bullet trajectory, skin from Brown’s palm on the outside of the SUV door as well as Brown’s DNA on the inside of the driver’s door corroborate Wilson’s account that during the struggle, Brown used his right hand to grab and attempt to control Wilson’s gun. According to three autopsies, Brown sustained a close range gunshot wound to the fleshy portion of his right hand at the base of his right thumb. Soot from the muzzle of the gun found embedded in the tissue of this wound coupled with indicia of thermal change from the heat of the muzzle indicate that Brown’s hand was within inches of the muzzle of Wilson’s gun when it was fired.
The location of the recovered bullet in the side panel of the driver’s door, just above Wilson’s lap, also corroborates Wilson’s account of the struggle over the gun and when the gun was fired, as do witness accounts that Wilson fired at least one shot from inside the SUV.

Although there are several individuals who have stated that Brown held his hands up in an unambiguous sign of surrender prior to Wilson shooting him dead, their accounts do not support a prosecution of Wilson.

Certain other witnesses who originally stated Brown had his hands up in surrender recanted their original accounts, admitting that they did not witness the shooting or parts of it, despite what they initially reported either to federal or local law enforcement or to the media.
Prosecutors did not rely on those accounts when making a prosecutive decision.
While credible witnesses gave varying accounts of exactly what Brown was doing with his hands as he moved toward Wilson – i.e., balling them, holding them out, or pulling up his pants up – and varying accounts of how he was moving – i.e., “charging,” moving in “slow motion,” or “running” –

they all establish that Brown was moving toward Wilson when Wilson shot him. Although some witnesses state that Brown held his hands up at shoulder level with his palms facing outward for a brief moment, these same witnesses describe Brown then dropping his hands and “charging” at Wilson

Does this from ALL the witnesses and investigations sound like "Hands up don't shoot" WAS A HOAX!
As the above report sighted...

despite what they initially reported either to federal or local law enforcement or to the media.

Hands up don't shoot was/is nothing more than good advice in dealing with Ferguson cops. Or any cops in the world today. It's the same thing I tell my son should he be in a situation where the police are scared and looking to arrest someone for something,

Put your hands in the air and yell don't shoot. Excellent advice in todays world. Where the saying started and how it started are a matter of constant debate as shown by this thread. Still does not change the fact the when dealing with the pussies on today's police force, hands up, don't shoot may save your life. Even if you are black and male.

The DofJ found rampant racism in the Ferguson PD.
No, Eric Holder accused the Ferguson police of 'rampant racism. Evidence: blacks are ticketed more often, arrested more often. Well idiot, I've got news for you, blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes than whites. They should be ticketed and arrested more often.
Eric Holder is transparently racist.

Link to the report then and prove that's all it said.

unarmed young black men should behave themselves and not try to over power a cop with a gun, there is a possibility they could get shot and maybe killed.., i believe all thugs black, mexican or white should be shot ! :up:

You act like a thug on this message board wildman. Should you have been shot? Or are you a thug on a message board and a puss in real life? You one of those guys who would let a cop fuck with you for no reason?
Haul your ass off to jail and fine you large amounts for bullshit reasons? Is that what you are all about wildman?

Or would you stand up for yourself even against a cop when you know you didn't do anything wrong?
Ferguson cops were arresting and jailing people for bullshit reasons/. You think Brown wasn't aware of what was going on in his city with the cops and that effected how he reacted?

If there is corruption in the Ferguson Police force,

"IF there is corruption" you say. IF??? Do you really wonder why I would call someone like you that is STILL defending the Ferguson PD an ASSHOLE? Well wonder no more. IF there is corruption. There is not if, ands or buts about it. You all are defending a corrupt pussy cop and the police department that he worked out of that discriminated against blacks as SOP.

But where are the exact words quoted as the words of AG Holder. The exact words. Where Holder claims the "hands us don't shoot" was bogus.

text from the official AG report
Although there are several individuals who have stated that Brown held his hands up in
an unambiguous sign of surrender prior to Wilson shooting him dead, their accounts do not
support a prosecution of Wilson. As detailed throughout this report, some of those accounts are
inaccurate because they are inconsistent with the physical and forensic evidence; some of those
accounts are materially inconsistent with that witness’s own prior statements with no
explanation, credible for otherwise, as to why those accounts changed over time. Certain other
witnesses who originally stated Brown had his hands up in surrender recanted their original
accounts, admitting that they did not witness the shooting or parts of it, despite what they
initially reported either to federal or local law enforcement or to the media. Prosecutors did not
rely on those accounts when making a prosecutive decision.
While credible witnesses gave varying accounts of exactly what Brown was doing with
his hands as he moved toward Wilson – i.e., balling them, holding them out, or pulling up his
pants up – and varying accounts of how he was moving – i.e., “charging,” moving in “slow
motion,” or “running” – they all establish that Brown was moving toward Wilson when Wilson
shot him. Although some witnesses state that Brown held his hands up at shoulder level with his
palms facing outward for a brief moment, these same witnesses describe Brown then dropping
his hands and “charging” at Wilson.

Here, read the official report for yourself.

http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...4/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown.pdf

Hands up don't shoot was/is nothing more than good advice in dealing with Ferguson cops. Or any cops in the world today. It's the same thing I tell my son should he be in a situation where the police are scared and looking to arrest someone for something,

Put your hands in the air and yell don't shoot. Excellent advice in todays world. Where the saying started and how it started are a matter of constant debate as shown by this thread. Still does not change the fact the when dealing with the pussies on today's police force, hands up, don't shoot may save your life. Even if you are black and male.

ACTUALLY, when dealing with the police, just do as you're told, and don't try to assault the officer.
Brown went against BOTH of those rules, and died for it.
Attacking an officer is called "suicide by cop".

“While credible witnesses gave varying accounts of exactly what Brown was doing with his hands as he moved toward Wilson – i.e., balling them, holding them out, or pulling up hisn pants up – and varying accounts of how he was moving – i.e., ‘charging,’ moving in ‘slow motion,’ or ‘running’ – they all establish that Brown was moving toward Wilson when Wilson shot him,” the report said.

“The physical evidence also establishes that Brown moved forward toward Wilson after he turned around to face him. The physical evidence is corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses,” the report said.

Brown also attacked Wilson while he was still in the police car, the report admitted.

“Wilson and other witnesses stated that Brown then reached into the SUV through the open driver’s window and punched and grabbed Wilson. This is corroborated by bruising on Wilson’s jaw and scratches on his neck, the presence of Brown’s DNA on Wilson’s collar, shirt, and pants, and Wilson’s DNA on Brown’s palm. While there are other individuals who stated that Wilson reached out of the SUV and grabbed Brown by the neck, prosecutors could not credit their accounts because they were inconsistent with physical and forensic evidence, as detailed throughout this report,” the report said.

Holder Admits Hands Up Don t Shoot Claim Was Bogus The Daily Caller - Part 2

Well, well, well. Is anyone surprised???? I keep telling you people: LIBERALS LIE!

The media lied. The liberals talking about this lied. Democrats in Congress lied. THEY ALL LIED!

How many businesses and people were destroyed with riots BASED ON A LIE????????

And the Democrats who created this lie don't care how many lives were devastated in Fergusen by this lie. It was all about trying to help themselves in midterm election. It failed!

Now, that they don't need the lie anymore, THEY ADMIT IT WAS A LIE AND MOVE ON!

When are people going to wise up to the fact that liberalism IS A LIE!

How many times do you fall for lies before you wake up to them being a lie???????

Stupid, unfortunately, never seems to wise up.

Holder is clearly a racist who hates black people. Oh wait...

In any event, one thing we do know from this is that our country has renewed race problems. Both sides of the isle are making things worse. It's becoming the inverse of crying wolf. I think that so many wolves have been ignored the sheep are fed up and arming themselves. You don't even need a wolf anymore, just say there's one, and shit hits the fan.

Forum List

Back