Hold the Bacon: In January Pork Will Be a Food of the Elite in California

I do not believe in just giving them three more feet. If you want to argue we should not consume animals at all, I respect that argument but it's never going to happen.
It's going to have to happen since our current model is unsustainable.

Personally I don;t care how expensive it gets to eat meat it just means more people will eat less of it.

Personally I don;t care how expensive it gets to eat meat it just means more people will eat less of it.

Which is fine. I won't argue with you there.

Cheap food is not worth the price of abusing animals. This should be done everywhere. I am happy to pay a little more so that the animal is not treated the way many are treated.
Oh please......if you think we abuse an animal, watch a lion........Jesus you people are rediculous

A lion does not keep their prey in a 2X2 box.
Yeah, they just rip them apart alive.......hey come to think of it, since small rooms are too cruel, maybe instead of cells we just toss criminals into a pit with lions....according to you it's more humane

Poor California. Gee… that is too bad. Enjoy your tofu, Californians.

California will require spacious accommodations for pigs come January if shipped there. Only 4% comply to the requirements in pork producing areas.

The good news is the rest of us will be enjoying cheap carne asadas and pulled pork sandwiches.

Pork is very unhealthy to eat.

Maybe more people will stop eating it.

If so that's a very good thing for people's health.

And no, I don't eat that poison or most of the poison people call food.

Pork is very unhealthy to eat.

Maybe more people will stop eating it.

If so that's a very good thing for people's health.

And no, I don't eat that poison or most of the poison people call food.
Well good for you, enjoy your shitty tasteless food......I love me some bacon!!!!And ham....fuggit about it !!!!

Yeah, they just rip them apart alive.......hey come to think of it, since small rooms are too cruel, maybe instead of cells we just toss criminals into a pit with lions....according to you it's more humane
So you disagree.......hmmmmmm I'd love to hear why

Why do you care if people eat meat?

Forum List

Back