Hoax: Black kids beating guy over MAGA-hat

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The white father of the white kid (who wasn't wearing a MAGA hat at the time of the incident) said 8 black kids did it, is now asking for people to find the"two girls and three boys" who attacked his son.
Yes, you read correctly trust 5=8.
No evidence has been provided that wearing a MAGA hat prior to the incident was the motive.
A USMB guy who often spreads fake news promoted the hoax here:

Note: rating "funny" doesn't make the hoax a fact.
Leftists Are Bigots, But It’s Okay Because That Kid Had a MAGA Hat

Story about the hoax:
Right-wing media push QAnon-linked hoax claiming a kid was jumped for wearing a MAGA hat

So why was he jumped?

If he didn't own one of these hat, and hadn't quit wearing it earlier as suggested in those article. . . where is the proof that this contention isn't correct?

If a bunch of white kids beat up a black kid, there would be no discussion of motive. It’s a given.

The white father of the white kid (who wasn't wearing a MAGA hat at the time of the incident) said 8 black kids did it, is now asking for people to find the"two girls and three boys" who attacked his son.
No evidence has been provided that wearing a MAGA hat prior to the incident was the motive.

Story about the hoax:
Right-wing media push QAnon-linked hoax claiming a kid was jumped for wearing a MAGA hat

So basically it was a hate crime.

Story about the hoax:
I wonder if the kid poured bleach over himself and tied a noose around his neck?

What outlet promoted that FAKE NEWS?

Story about the hoax:

Why did they attack him?

Story about the hoax:

Why did they attack him?
Hmmm...Racism?

So why was he jumped?
You and I don't know the answer to that.

I don't "KNOW" shit.

I don't have any facts, no quotes, no video, no evidence.

The difference between me, and a great majority of posters is, I need evidence. Statistics, photographic, letters from people involved, interviews, etc.

Now. . . if you are saying we can deduce from the available incidence?

I would disagree.

I think we can put a probability on it, that it was a case of bullying, with a racial component attached, yes.

But this does not necessarily mean one party, or the other, is the one that is the antagonist or the guilty party.

My parents always taught me, NOTHING WARRANTS PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

OTH, the left in this nation have a very different POV, they believe that words hurt, and if you are emotionally hurt, you have the right to, "PUNCH A NAZI."

So, I am willing to bet, that if you believe that this white boy, at one time or another, when he was feeling safe among a majority area of white people, disparaged in a racially insensitive way, one of the black people, that it is just fine that he get his ass beat.

BUT, I ask you this. . . . in the antebellum south, was it perfectly fine when white supremacists hung black men for disrespecting them?

IOW, we will never have peace if this logic continues to infinity.

You see, the elites LIKE ethnic discord, it makes ruling over populations easier. Whenever folks start getting along, and the machinery of the state starts running into problems, the leaders PURPOSELY stoke population cleavages with in population groups. Don't fall for it.

f7685d08386117802197ffa4d21b826d.png

Forum List

Back