Why we need the 2nd Amendment

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
53518423-10454949-image-a-97_1643464667678.jpg

This is why we need assault weapons. the 2nd Amendment is to keep all enemies away, foreign and domestic. anyone who attacks the 2nd amendment is our domestic enemy, make no mistake. For they seek to take away our ability to engage our foreign enemies. Look at these brave Ukrainians, what if they had the 2nd amendment? Maybe Putin would think twice....how would you feel confronting the Russkies with 10 rounds? Or with a wooden rifle, as the Anti-2nd amendment folks flee in their private jets to leave you fend off the enemy?

This is why we need assault weapons. the 2nd Amendment is to keep all enemies away, foreign and domestic. anyone who attacks the 2nd amendment is our domestic enemy, make no mistake. For they seek to take away our ability to engage our foreign enemies. Look at these brave Ukrainians, what if they had the 2nd amendment? Maybe Putin would think twice....how would you feel confronting the Russkies with 10 rounds? Or with a wooden rifle, as the Anti-2nd amendment folks flee in their private jets to leave you fend off the enemy?

And who gets to decide who the enemy is?

The US WWI soldiers and WWII soldiers trained with wooden rifles.

We do not need assault weapons. The semiautomatic AR and AK platforms, along with the other weapons we can buy and use, such as semiautomatic shotguns are plenty for personal defense, sports shooting, or hunting, and will suffice, along with the myriad high quality pistol. I favor mandatory training and permits, off your property or out of your vehicle or boat.

We do not need assault weapons. The semiautomatic AR and AK platforms, along with the other weapons we can buy and use, such as semiautomatic shotguns are plenty for personal defense, sports shooting, or hunting, and will suffice, along with the myriad high quality pistol. I favor mandatory training and permits, off your property or out of your vehicle or boat.
But many people see the AR 15 as “assault weapons”.

As long as their toy guns aren't painted black so that they can be mistaken for bad guns, there's no harm in play guns. Start making them look too real and that's how people get dead.

If Nigeria were invading the US then I guess those particular black people would be the enemy.

Based on what happened after 9/11, I think ALL black people would be made the enemy, except the Nigerians (because they have oil).

I prefer the Colorado State Firearms and the Federal Firearms laws.
The other day, I saw a neat little hideaway 38 SW +P, they ran the background check in about 15 minutes, I paid cash for it and out the door I went. Took me less than 30 minutes from the time I opened the door going in to the closing of the door leaving with the pistol. They didn't have any ammo for it so I went to a larger gun store and purchased a box of 100 rounds of 38+P ammo. Time to purchase the ammo about 2 minutes and I am walking out the door. They had an entire pallet of them and I could have purchased 1000 only seconds slower than 100 since it would have been more bags.

You fruitcakes already costs us over 3 million in court costs telling you to go shrug yourselves. The NRA damn near went bankrupt over it. The only change in our laws was the changing of the 10 round mag to the 15 round mag and that was done on the day that your bunch of fruitcakes started to argue it so a lot of money was spent by the NRA arguing something that wasn't there. Heller V is the gold standard.

In case you aren't aware of it, in WWII, many soldiers trained with wooden guns because the new guns had not been authorized or purchased yet.

You can stop trolling anytime, Ivan.
\

After 9/11 the Saudis were given a free pass (they had the most people on board those planes), but Muslims in the US were vilified. Anyone wearing a head scarf was attacked verbally at the very least.

Logical, hey?

Take Trump's "Muslim ban", not a single country that had participants on 9/11 was included. Go figure.

But many people see the AR 15 as “assault weapons”.
That is because they do not know any better. Most people that have not been military in a combat arms branch specialty are clueless about weapons in general, have received little formal training and are actually scared of weapons. Some grew up shooting .22s or hunting with shotguns but still no training on real assault weapons, probably never even seeing one in person on a range.

Forum List

Back