Hiv bombs

It's a fucking BOMB!!!

Dirty needles and razor blades serve only as extra shrapnel.

A needle prick is elementary when compared to a severed limb.

Ugh. I can hardly believe we ask our men and women to go there.

It's not all bad and the people aren't all bad, but I agree we've exceeded our shelf life there. I thought so at the end of my tour in March '05. There simply is not a military solution there. It's an economic problem at heart.

I there is a void guess whose going to take over? The terrorists.

I there is a void guess whose going to take over? The terrorists.

They can have fun trying to subjugate the Afghani people, who have demonstrated time and again that they are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

The Taliban had marginal control over the country at best.

At any rate, we have to leave eventually and when we do this massive government we've stood up will have to be able to perpetuate itself. It can't do that without a GNP/GDP.

Like I said, it's an economic problem at heart.

Thinking we can fight out way out of Afghanistan is simplistic thinking.

It's a fucking BOMB!!!

The article says as much. It just notes that they are tipping the bombs with needles and razors for the EOD crews.
It would certainly slow down the bomb squads' operations, given the panic that's ingrained over "dirty needles".

Is there no limit to the depths these scum bastards will sink to! The taliban are now burying dirty needles with their bombs in a bid to infect British troops with HIV!

Hypodermic syringes are hidden below the surface pointing upwards to prick bomb squad experts as they hunt for devices.

The heroin needles are feared to be contaminated with hepatitis and HIV. And if the bomb goes off, the needles become deadly flying shrapnel.

The tactic, used in the Afghan badlands of Helmand, was exposed by Tory MP and ex-Army officer Patrick Mercer.

Senior backbencher Mr Mercer said yesterday "Are there no depths to which these people will stoop? This is the definition of a dirty war."

Razor blades are also being used. All Royal Engineer and Royal Logistic Corps bomb search teams have been issued with protective Kevlar gloves.

MoD News - Taliban Use HIV Bombs
:lol::lol::lol:

are you this stupid in real life?
:lol:

It's a fucking BOMB!!!

The article says as much. It just notes that they are tipping the bombs with needles and razors for the EOD crews.
It would certainly slow down the bomb squads' operations, given the panic that's ingrained over "dirty needles".

Yeah, somewhat I would assume. However, when the worst case scenario is 20 lbs of C-4 blowing up on you, I am left to wonder how much it's really going to matter to these guys.

I mean, seriously, those guys are insane.

Dirty needles and razor blades? Anyone remember shit on a punji stick?

you've never seen a punji stick while in combat areas, have you?

No, I never actually saw them. The grunts would talk about them. Supposedly there was a pit just about 100 yards outside the wire. I never went to see it. Didn't have time for sight seeing.

Were you in Viet Nam, SFC?

I didn't realize you were that old (no offense intended).

Dirty needles and razor blades? Anyone remember shit on a punji stick?

No, I never actually saw them. The grunts would talk about them. Supposedly there was a pit just about 100 yards outside the wire. I never went to see it. Didn't have time for sight seeing.

hmmm, where was this and when? I'm interested.

I served from 71 through 93. And yes i briefly visited beautiful south east asia.

I served from 71 through 93. And yes i briefly visited beautiful south east asia.

You were drafted and if so when? Or when did you enlist?

I enlisted in summer of 71. Figured the draft was coming my way anyway.

'71: After basic and AIT you would be regular Army grad/troop in '72, right? The draft was still in effect? I thought the draft stayed in effect but nobody was being sent to the 'nam.

Draft lottery (1969) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I enlisted in 1973/1974.

I enlisted in summer of 71. Figured the draft was coming my way anyway.

I see:Biography
D/2/1 ADA; 72nd AVN (ATC); TCLSC-E; USSAC FT Leonard Wood; HQ 93rd Sig Bde; HQ 35th Sig Bde ABN; A Co 327th SIg ABN; C Co 440th Sig, D Co 440th Sig. C Co 369th Sig

now depending on where you lived at the time and the month of your birth date, it is easy to determine if you were likely to be drafted.

note:93rd Sig Bde.. signal brigade? where did you go for AIT/signal school?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back