Hitler's Genocide and revisionism

So while the statement may be true, it's intent is to lie.

LOL!! Typical zionist jew double talk.

Where an admitted true statement is considered a lie. :cuckoo:

What's next Rabbi?

Zionist lies are to be taken as the truth???

No wonder the Palestenians can't ever get a straight answer or a fair deal out of the Israeli jews. :doubt:

Where an admitted true statement is considered a lie.

Don't be deliberately obtuse.
A Holocaust denier states "In Churchill's history of WWII in X number of pages no mention is made of Nazi Gas Chambers."
The Denier then uses that statement to reach the FALSE conclusion the Holocaust never happened.
But the truth is that Churchill DID write about the holocaust, just not in the section mentioned.
For example Einstein won a Nobel prize for work on the Photoelectric effect. If you consult Einstein's work on quantum mechanics you see nothing about the photoelectric effect. Can you then conclude his Nobel prize was fake?
The same principle applies to any writer; as long as they have diversity in their topic then you cannot infer an absence in one portion to imply they never wrote on the topic.

The misquoting of famous people is a deliberate attempt by deniers to confuse the gullible and introduce doubt about the truth.

Exactly.
I can say, "Sunni Man has never told his boss he is a pedophile" and that is a perfectly true statement. But it gives a false impression.
Or maybe it doesn't.

A Holocaust denier states "In Churchill's history of WWII in X number of pages no mention is made of Nazi Gas Chambers."
The Denier then uses that statement to reach the FALSE conclusion the Holocaust never happened.
But the truth is that Churchill DID write about the holocaust, just not in the section mentioned.
For example Einstein won a Nobel prize for work on the Photoelectric effect. If you consult Einstein's work on quantum mechanics you see nothing about the photoelectric effect. Can you then conclude his Nobel prize was fake?
The same principle applies to any writer; as long as they have diversity in their topic then you cannot infer an absence in one portion to imply they never wrote on the topic.

The misquoting of famous people is a deliberate attempt by deniers to confuse the gullible and introduce doubt about the truth.

In X number of pages :confused:

In Churchill's history of WWII NO mention is made of the gas chambers, or a Jew genocide, if it happened you can be sure Churchill would've alluded to it. in the eyes of the masses WWII boils down to a holocaust of the Jews because that is what they've been duped into believing, to them it is a key part of that war. Churchill didn't mention a genocide or gas chambers simply because the whole thing is a fabrication.

In X number of pages :confused:

In Churchill's history of WWII NO mention is made of the gas chambers, or a Jew genocide, if it happened you can be sure Churchill would've alluded to it. in the eyes of the masses WWII boils down to a holocaust of the Jews because that is what they've been duped into believing, to them it is a key part of that war. Churchill didn't mention a genocide or gas chambers simply because the whole thing is a fabrication.

And as mentioned Churchill writes about it extensively in other sources, just not this one.
But nice try, denier.

And as mentioned Churchill writes about it extensively in other sources, just not this one.
But nice try, denier.

Which other sources?

And yes I'm a denier, I also deny man-made global warming...so what about it, no big deal is it?

:eusa_eh:

I happened upon this thread through a google search. I am researching this topic (have no vested interest either way) and I too would like links to this citation information concerning Churchill's writings on WWII and the holocaust for my research.

Could someone please post this information?

Thank you

Don't hold your breath.

I have been waiting two weeks for an answer...........................................

Go back and reread the final nook in Churchill's history of WWII, "Triumph and Tragedy" and you find that those who falsely claim nothing was written lied - htere is a section on the monstrous genocidal pogroms Hitler instituted.
Not surprising given the dishonesty inherent in denial

Don't hold your breath.

I have been waiting two weeks for an answer...........................................

Go back and reread the final nook in Churchill's history of WWII, "Triumph and Tragedy" and you find that those who falsely claim nothing was written lied - htere is a section on the monstrous genocidal pogroms Hitler instituted.
Link??

Don't hold your breath.

Link??
Get the book from your local library you lazy hypocrite.
Churchill's work is still under copyright so posting such a delicious tidbit would violate the law.

Link??
Get the book from your local library you lazy hypocrite.
Churchill's work is still under copyright so posting such a delicious tidbit would violate the law.
Liar.

Fair Use Clause

We knew. We just didn't care about a bunch of damned kikes. We were trying to get rid of the *******, kikes, and hillbillies in America ourselves.

Google: American Eugenics Movement; Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory; Fitter Families Contest...

☭proletarian☭;1876070 said:
We knew. We just didn't care about a bunch of damned kikes. We were trying to get rid of the *******, kikes, and hillbillies in America ourselves.

Google: American Eugenics Movement; Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory; Fitter Families Contest...

I think we knew, I just don't think there was much we could do about it, until we got our forces into Europe. What's the point of leading a suicide raid to liberate concentration camps to release millions of people into Nazi occupied Europe.

Hi,

just go to the internet and order via Amazon (about - 10 - 15 USD) or watch online (1,99 USD) "Night and Fog" by Alan Resnais.
It is only 31 min., so it will not take very long.
You either watch it and remain a denier, in which case you are a heartless bastard and someone I would not dare to call a human.

Or you watch it and you will feel the urge to punch somebody in the face who denies the holocaust.

All this holocaust denial works under the simple program of :

I do not have to prove that I am right, I just question that you are right.

Proper Science does not work this way, so the best way to deal with this scum is to ignore it. Or come over here and say what you say in public. You are invited to prove your point in a german court.

regards
ze germanguy

Forum List

Back