Hitler's Genocide and revisionism

Charlie, this is not the thread for discussing the details of the Nazi's crimes. Read the very large text in the OP and take your post to the appropriate thread; there is already such a discussion taking place.

Looking for the truth is a good thing, but looking to obscure the truth, which is the goal of the Holocaust revisionists, is not.

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War, not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster, December 5, 2005
Churchill knew better than to write a historical tome and include something that didn't happen.

Looking for the truth is a good thing, but looking to obscure the truth, which is the goal of the Holocaust revisionists, is not.

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War, not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

I recall seeing a Reuther dispatch in the Chicago Sun-times shortly after the 6 day war. It was about a meeting of a group of psychologists who wanted to instill the feeling of sympathy for the now heroic Jewish state. Before 1967 there was one Xolocaust museum in the US. It was in Los Angeles. Since 1967 they have mushroomed all over the world. ( I wonder if they have mushroomed in Russia.)

I did not hear of the "Xolocaust" word untill after 1967. Perhaps I have led a sheltered life, but not so sheltered...that I prefer the X rather than the H prefix. I honor the Greeks for it is their word the Zionists wish to bastardize!

Sadly for Mr. Finklestein, he got it correct!

Last edited:

Yes indeed!

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:39 PM
Subject: The Hollowcast in a nutshell

Statement by Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus University of Ulster, December 5, 2005: "I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is quite correct - not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war.

Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and De Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages.

In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

found at:
Hollowcast in a nutshell, no shortage of Holocaust survivors, the missing holocaust, problems with the Holocaust story...... - total_truth_sciences | Google Groups

☭proletarian☭;1829708 said:
Again, you come back to stating (in contradiction to the last paragraph) that all persons who question the details are necessarily 'deniers'. Do you not see how dishonest and counterproductiove to truth that is?

Which details are you talking about someone questioning?
I recently saw a terribly boring book about IBM's involvement with the Holocaust which detailed all the little technical innovations made to support Hitlers classification system to separate out people based on their ancestry, rather than their religious practices.
I had never heard of it before, but the goal was clear in the book - look further into the details to expose them.
I have also read far too many allegedly scholarly tracts which conclude the holocaust was not so bad and when you investigate them they turn out to be extraordinarily fraudulent. I could point to a few posts in this thread which give "proof" that the holocaust never occurred and they are frequently based on outright lies -with the remainder based on specious examination of documents.
This is why I conclude that the deniers are in fact deliberately attempting to change history to conceal the truth.

Look, both sides have motivations to lie

What about the people in the middle just looking for the truth?

☭proletarian☭;1830787 said:
Look, both sides have motivations to lie

What about the people in the middle just looking for the truth?

Look at what Eisenhower wrote, look at some of the other primary sources, get to know one of the Vets who still remembers.
They all know the same truth.
The Holocaust occurred and claimed 6 million Jews along with millions of Poles, Russians, homosexuals, and others. Simple facts which are well documented.
Every time a revisionist ignores the facts, they spread misinformation which the casual reader must attempt to sift through to get to the truth. Most don't bother and many get the mistaken impression that the Holocaust was not as bad as Eisenhower concluded.

Nah, no way. The six million figure is a lie, pure and simple. The Auschwitz figure has been revised down over the years and that is officially accepted, so why not that massive 6 million Jew figure, what are they afraid of??

Nah, no way. The six million figure is a lie, pure and simple. The Auschwitz figure has been revised down over the years and that is officially accepted, so why not that massive 6 million Jew figure, what are they afraid of??
A prime example of a revisionist, along with the attitude they attempt to spread.
They ask why someone is afraid of changing the numbers when they know the original numbers are very close to exact. The answer is not fear, but repugnance at rampant ignorance perpetuated by liars.

I have to admire Schliemann. He was, I think an amateur archaeologist, "amateur" only in the sense that he wasn't an academic backed up by a university (been a while since I read about him, could be mistaken) but he had a great sense of destiny and as has been pointed out, he spent much of his life searching for Troy, which was previously thought to be a mythical location. I reckon he might have had a bit of OCD as well, but that's another issue.

But what if he'd found nothing? He would have been severely disappointed. All that work and nothing to show for it.

Now move to the academic who believes that the Shoah/Holocaust was either outright bullshit or severely exaggerated for post-WWII Zionist effect. Said academic devotes his or her career to proving their hypothesis. What if they find nothing to support their hypothesis? Bit of a waste of time eh?

Oh for fuck sake!

Hitler did it!

He did it!

He caused it, cheered it on, and wanted it. His minions worked for him. They were not freelancing.

He did it.

So did Charles Manson.

He did it.

OJ too.

Charles Manson DIDN'T do it. He got other people to do it.

That is my point, same with Hitler. The architect of a conspiracy to commit murder is the guiltiest one of all.

Read the large text in the OP

Now move to the academic who believes that the Shoah/Holocaust was either outright bullshit or severely exaggerated for post-WWII Zionist effect. Said academic devotes his or her career to proving their hypothesis. What if they find nothing to support their hypothesis? Bit of a waste of time eh?
Not at all. They'll have helped ensure the accuracy of the records and recollection. In the process, they'd have helped ensure we never forgot one of Man's darker hours, so that it might serve as a warning for future generations.

☭proletarian☭;1831967 said:
Not at all. They'll have helped ensure the accuracy of the records and recollection. In the process, they'd have helped ensure we never forgot one of Man's darker hours, so that it might serve as a warning for future generations.

True enough, but what were the names of the scientists who set out to refute the theory of DNA and failed?

This is exactly the kind of Holocaust denial revisionism that needs to be exposed for the fraud that it is. It gives the impression that Churchill never wrote about the Holocaust because it did not occur. That is completely false. In fact Churchill does mention it, in fact he was aware of it, in fact he was quite concerned with it. Gilbert's new book on Churchill and the Jews goes into detail.
So while the statement may be true, it's intent is to lie.

Forum List

Back