Hitler returns as Germany passes Orwellian law banning "hate speech"

I wish we did the same.

I know you do. All you libs are white-hating racists and don't want people telling the truth about things like the abysmal intelligence of blacks and injuns.
Hey, Speedie! Lots of abysmally UN-intelligent, ignorant, and bigoted white folk out there too. You don't think just blacks and injuns voted for Shrillary, do you?

It's got a certain ring to it, eh?

CONTROL SPEECH CONTROL THE POPULATION.................................

According to Orwell, what will happen to any democratic society if clarity in language collapses? He predicts that the society itself will collapse. Bad use of language makes it easy for us to have foolish and absolutely incorrect ideas. Distorted language can distort us, corrupt us and make us so stupid we won't know lies when we hear them. We won't question our leaders. We won't have the language tools to enable us to speak the truth. Turn on the major media TV news and listen to the politicians twisting truth into something unrecognizable—their words depending solely on a great vacancy between our ears—and you will (perhaps) have a Joycean epiphany, a moment of illumination that Orwell was right to warn us and that we as a people ignore him at our peril.

Serving House Journal: Nonfiction: Duff Brenna: George Orwell and Language Control
I only wish you could see your post the way I see it. It is you that has fallen for the bad language, allowing a large part of the population to have foolish and absolutely incorrect ideas. I actually like the way the Germans put it in their laws:
In Germany, the Grundgesetz, or Basic Law, serves as the nation's constitution. Among its guarantees is the freedom freely to express and disseminate ... opinions in speech, writing, and pictures and to inform [one]self without hindrance But under the Basic Law, this freedom can be limited by the provisions of general laws ... and ... the right to personal Personal dignity is particularly important under the Basic Law.Article 1, the Law's first provision, provides that [h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority. The German people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice
International Comparision of Approaches to Hate Speech

I only wish you could comprehend what's going on.

View attachment 136820
Oh, I do get it. There is nothing wrong with: [h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

"Shining a light" on racist talk doesn't make it dry up and go away. I watch it here. It makes it stronger, invites more and more pukes to this site. The huge "soap box" that social media gives to haters is a boon they haven't had in a hundred years. The uptick in hate crimes? You think it's coincidental? No.

View attachment 136824
Please explain how the text in that post in any way supports the freedom to belch hate speech?

So how will liberals defend affirmative action programs??? Isn't it hate speech to say whites must be denied jobs in favor of less qualified blacks and muslims?

Germany Passes "Orwellian" Anti-Free-Speech "Facebook Law" | Zero Hedge

july 2 2017 The writing has been on the wall for months, but German lawmakers have now passed a controversial law under which Facebook, Twitter, and other social media companies could face fines of up to €50 million ($57 million) for failing to remove hate speech.

As AP reports, the measure approved is designed to enforce the country’s existing limits on speech, including the long-standing ban on Holocaust denial. Among other things, it would fine social networking sites if they persistently fail to remove illegal content within a week, including defamatory “fake news.”

“Freedom of speech ends where the criminal law begins,” said Justice Minister Heiko Maas, who was the driving force behind the bill.

Under the law, social media companies would face steep fines for failing to remove “obviously illegal” content — including hate speech, defamation, and incitements to violence — within 24 hours. They would face an initial fine of €5 million, which could rise to €50 million. Web companies would have up to one week to decide on cases that are less clear cut.
I wish we did the same.

Foe of the First,, eh?

According to Orwell, what will happen to any democratic society if clarity in language collapses? He predicts that the society itself will collapse. Bad use of language makes it easy for us to have foolish and absolutely incorrect ideas. Distorted language can distort us, corrupt us and make us so stupid we won't know lies when we hear them. We won't question our leaders. We won't have the language tools to enable us to speak the truth. Turn on the major media TV news and listen to the politicians twisting truth into something unrecognizable—their words depending solely on a great vacancy between our ears—and you will (perhaps) have a Joycean epiphany, a moment of illumination that Orwell was right to warn us and that we as a people ignore him at our peril.

Serving House Journal: Nonfiction: Duff Brenna: George Orwell and Language Control
Given that, we are well on our way...

Foe of the First,, eh?

I only wish you could see your post the way I see it. It is you that has fallen for the bad language, allowing a large part of the population to have foolish and absolutely incorrect ideas. I actually like the way the Germans put it in their laws:
In Germany, the Grundgesetz, or Basic Law, serves as the nation's constitution. Among its guarantees is the freedom freely to express and disseminate ... opinions in speech, writing, and pictures and to inform [one]self without hindrance But under the Basic Law, this freedom can be limited by the provisions of general laws ... and ... the right to personal Personal dignity is particularly important under the Basic Law.Article 1, the Law's first provision, provides that [h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority. The German people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice
http://racism.org/index.php/article...ts/1433-hatespeechapproaches?showall=&start=1

View attachment 136820
Oh, I do get it. There is nothing wrong with: [h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

"Shining a light" on racist talk doesn't make it dry up and go away. I watch it here. It makes it stronger, invites more and more pukes to this site. The huge "soap box" that social media gives to haters is a boon they haven't had in a hundred years. The uptick in hate crimes? You think it's coincidental? No.
Shutting down "racist talk" will not make racism go away. Legislating "racism" will not make it go away. You will never change men's hearts by beating them down. Only reason will change some, others will remain forever invariable to their own beliefs and opinions. Best to ignore and marginalize them and strive to change those you can. A brick bat will only enrage and inflame not only those whose opinions might be considered racist, but will also arouse those who support the individual's freedom of expression, offensive and otherwise.

http://racism.org/index.php/article...ts/1433-hatespeechapproaches?showall=&start=1

View attachment 136820

Shutting down "racist talk" will not make racism go away. Legislating "racism" will not make it go away. You will never change men's hearts by beating them down. Only reason will change some, others will remain forever invariable to their own beliefs and opinions. Best to ignore and marginalize them and strive to change those you can. A brick bat will only enrage and inflame not only those whose opinions might be considered racist, but will also arouse those who support the individual's freedom of expression, offensive and otherwise.
Best to ignore and marginalize them
I agree, but how do we do that when we allow them an international forum on social media?
Just asking how that ignores and marginalizes them.
I know it won't change men's hearts. If it can keep those who do not respect the human dignity of whole classes of people from spreading their ideas and their hate, I think it's okay to not give them the soapbox.

View attachment 136820

View attachment 136824
Please explain how the text in that post in any way supports the freedom to belch hate speech?

You commit " Double think" .

View attachment 136820

View attachment 136824

You able to answer my question?

View attachment 136820

I agree, but how do we do that when we allow them an international forum on social media?
I know it won't change men's hearts. If it can keep those who do not respect the human dignity of whole classes of people from spreading their ideas and their hate, I think it's okay to not give them the soapbox.
And who defines "hate speech"? Who defines what language violates some other person's "dignity"? Who defines what is offensive?

View attachment 136820

View attachment 136824

You able to answer my question?

As others have told you and as I've told you, everything we say gets twisted, turned into everything it's not.
I said what I said " Double thing" , and my post before that comment.
There is no arguing with a brick wall.

The tools to what I am saying comes with links included you should learn it sometime, sadly you are from a generation of Governmental Obeyers who thinks their Government is full of loving saints who never did a wrong thing and love their people.

Keep right on dreaming that.

upload_2017-7-3_13-2-8.png

View attachment 136820

You don't respond, you don't react, you don't acknowledge... Change the channel, turn the page, don't react on social media...
Alas, too many are unwilling, or unable, to do just those things.

View attachment 136820

And who defines "hate speech"? Who defines what language violates some other person's "dignity"? Who defines what is offensive?

Isn't comical that in the same breath they accuse those of us who see real freedom and rights, they act out and attack doing exactly to us what they accuse us of doing.

When those who aren't indoctrinated idiots , see what all of this means with no problems. We aren't in the Matrix, we aren't part of the psychological warfare victims. They are and they won't ever see it.

Their mindset won't ever allow them to see it either.

View attachment 136820

You don't respond, you don't react, you don't acknowledge... Change the channel, turn the page, don't react on social media...
I know. That's why it's not such a bad idea, in my mind.
I am Foe of the First, and I have spoken. LOL That one tickles me. I might even have to buy a new outfit.

Everyone and everything "obviously" not matching the national socialists´ standards on politics and culture was banned.
So? That left marxists,Jews,Homosexuals etc. NO ONE that deserved to push their filth on society.
You don´t understand. You are banned, too.
I understand plenty. You clowns want to scream NATZI every time its quite pathetic. Its more like Communist.
Show me where i screamed that. It is clear that you know little about the third Reich and your only overlap with it is your racism. It means daily Adolf brainwash and being ordered around. The Volksempfänger only receives national signals and enemy channels are banned. There were even propaganda posters against Jazz music.
I still don't see a problem. When COMPLETE sanity prevails here there will be HUGE bonfires for books,music,art etc that are of the cultural marxist agenda.

what is the cultural Marxist agenda?. What sort of music did Karl Marx like? I have found
no information on his taste in music. I do not believe that Jazz music has yet been invented

I understand plenty. You clowns want to scream NATZI every time its quite pathetic. Its more like Communist.
Show me where i screamed that. It is clear that you know little about the third Reich and your only overlap with it is your racism. It means daily Adolf brainwash and being ordered around. The Volksempfänger only receives national signals and enemy channels are banned. There were even propaganda posters against Jazz music.
I still don't see a problem. When COMPLETE sanity prevails here there will be HUGE bonfires for books,music,art etc that are of the cultural marxist agenda.
And then? More "sanity"?
It would be a return to sanity yes. Healthy,Traditional music and reading material not cultural marxist filth.
You are dreaming.

So? That left marxists,Jews,Homosexuals etc. NO ONE that deserved to push their filth on society.

what is the cultural Marxist agenda?. What sort of music did Karl Marx like? I have found
no information on his taste in music. I do not believe that Jazz music has yet been invented
Don´t you know "cultural Marxism" is a delusional invention and doesn´t exist?

no information on his taste in music. I do not believe that Jazz music had yet been invented
Don´t you know "cultural Marxism" is a delusional invention and doesn´t exist?

I am not the jerk that INTRODUCED the term to this thread

I wish we did the same.

Says the racist poster who is on record as supporting institutionalized discrimination against Asians and Jews.
Will you PLEASE learn how to use the quote box? Einstein? I didn't say that--you did. Fix it.

Would it help if I offered you a safe space, dearie?

Guaranteed white devil free!!
I said "It has a certain ring to it, eh?"
I did not say the rest. Quit fiddling around in other people's quote boxes; in other words, learn how to post.

You are certainly on record as supporting institutionalized discrimination against Jews and Asians.

.....Or in your world of white devils and such, would that be money grubbing Jews and diabolical Asians?

View attachment 136820

Old Lady has a hierarchy of implementation in regards to such matters where Blacks and Muslims are at the top, neither of which can be criticized while being allowed to vent their hateful little spleens against anybody and everybody. Asian, Whites and Jews are at the bottom, none of which can criticize anybody, while anybody can vent their spleen against them.

Hers is just a jack booted form of authoritarianism based upon political correctness rather than any sort of consistent value system.

View attachment 136820

I know. That's why it's not such a bad idea, in my mind.
I am Foe of the First, and I have spoken. LOL That one tickles me. I might even have to buy a new outfit.
You want speech that you deem racist banned, but you support racist policies that discriminate against whites and Asians, policies that can do actual harm to the people discriminated against! Oh the hypocrisy. Lol.

View attachment 136820

Old Lady has a hierarchy of implementation in regards to such matters where Blacks and Muslims are at the top, neither of which can be criticized while being allowed to vent their hateful little spleens against anybody and everybody. Asian, Whites and Jews are at the bottom, none of which can criticize anybody, while anybody can vent their spleen against them.

Hers is just a jack booted form of authoritarianism based upon political correctness rather than any sort of consistent value system.

It's comical to think , all those she and others fend for acting like rabid dogs in their defense never stop to think not one of them would defend her. If they saw some white chic in the back alley they'd rape her and then kill her. Oh wait but that's ok because they don't understand. :bang3::bang3::banghead:

Forum List

Back