Hitler returns as Germany passes Orwellian law banning "hate speech"

I only wish you could comprehend what's going on.

View attachment 136820
Oh, I do get it. There is nothing wrong with: [h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

"Shining a light" on racist talk doesn't make it dry up and go away. I watch it here. It makes it stronger, invites more and more pukes to this site. The huge "soap box" that social media gives to haters is a boon they haven't had in a hundred years. The uptick in hate crimes? You think it's coincidental? No.

View attachment 136824
Please explain how the text in that post in any way supports the freedom to belch hate speech?

You commit " Double think" .
You able to answer my question?

Political correctness is language control.
And language control is thought control. Period. The rise of modern political correctness (PC) is a great example of the cunning way in which social engineers such as the New World Order manipulators operate. Political correctness is soft censorship. It is intolerance disguised as tolerance. As George Carlin said, it is fascism pretending to be manners. It is running amok not just in Universities but now almost everywhere in society. Just as Orwell laid out so precisely in 1984, political correctness is the Newspeakwhich is threatening to limit our ability to freely speak and think, by reducing the number of available words in our vocabulary.

Political Correctness: Based on the Non-Existent “Right” to Not Be Offended
Political Correctness = Language and Thought Control

You should read up on it sometime, maybe you will then see the victim you are.

Last edited:
Oh, I do get it. There is nothing wrong with: [h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

"Shining a light" on racist talk doesn't make it dry up and go away. I watch it here. It makes it stronger, invites more and more pukes to this site. The huge "soap box" that social media gives to haters is a boon they haven't had in a hundred years. The uptick in hate crimes? You think it's coincidental? No.

View attachment 136824
Please explain how the text in that post in any way supports the freedom to belch hate speech?

And language control is thought control. Period. The rise of modern political correctness (PC) is a great example of the cunning way in which social engineers such as the New World Order manipulators operate. Political correctness is soft censorship. It is intolerance disguised as tolerance. As George Carlin said, it is fascism pretending to be manners. It is running amok not just in Universities but now almost everywhere in society. Just as Orwell laid out so precisely in 1984, political correctness is the Newspeakwhich is threatening to limit our ability to freely speak and think, by reducing the number of available words in our vocabulary.

You should read up on it sometime, maybe you will the victim you are.

“The task of the Frankfurt School, then, was first, to undermine the Judeo-Christian legacy through an ‘abolition of culture’ (Aufhebung der Kultur in Lukacs’ German); and, second, to determine new cultural forms which would increase the alienation of the population, thus creating a ‘new barbarism’.”

You don´t understand. You are banned, too.
I understand plenty. You clowns want to scream NATZI every time its quite pathetic. Its more like Communist.
Show me where i screamed that. It is clear that you know little about the third Reich and your only overlap with it is your racism. It means daily Adolf brainwash and being ordered around. The Volksempfänger only receives national signals and enemy channels are banned. There were even propaganda posters against Jazz music.
I still don't see a problem. When COMPLETE sanity prevails here there will be HUGE bonfires for books,music,art etc that are of the cultural marxist agenda.

what is the cultural Marxist agenda?. What sort of music did Karl Marx like? I have found
no information on his taste in music. I do not believe that Jazz music has yet been invented
Don´t you know "cultural Marxism" is a delusional invention and doesn´t exist?
Cultural Marxism - Metapedia

Shutting down "racist talk" will not make racism go away. Legislating "racism" will not make it go away. You will never change men's hearts by beating them down. Only reason will change some, others will remain forever invariable to their own beliefs and opinions. Best to ignore and marginalize them and strive to change those you can. A brick bat will only enrage and inflame not only those whose opinions might be considered racist, but will also arouse those who support the individual's freedom of expression, offensive and otherwise.
Best to ignore and marginalize them
I agree, but how do we do that when we allow them an international forum on social media?
Just asking how that ignores and marginalizes them.
I know it won't change men's hearts. If it can keep those who do not respect the human dignity of whole classes of people from spreading their ideas and their hate, I think it's okay to not give them the soapbox.
And who defines "hate speech"? Who defines what language violates some other person's "dignity"? Who defines what is offensive?

Old Lady has a hierarchy of implementation in regards to such matters where Blacks and Muslims are at the top, neither of which can be criticized while being allowed to vent their hateful little spleens against anybody and everybody. Asian, Whites and Jews are at the bottom, none of which can criticize anybody, while anybody can vent their spleen against them.

Hers is just a jack booted form of authoritarianism based upon political correctness rather than any sort of consistent value system.

It's comical to think , all those she and others fend for acting like rabid dogs in their defense never stop to think not one of them would defend her. If they saw some white chic in the back alley they'd rape her and then kill her. Oh wait but that's ok because they don't understand. :bang3::bang3::banghead:
Let it all out, MindWars. I have students all over the ghettos of New England who would help me if I were in trouble. But that's a stereotype, too.

Shutting down "racist talk" will not make racism go away. Legislating "racism" will not make it go away. You will never change men's hearts by beating them down. Only reason will change some, others will remain forever invariable to their own beliefs and opinions. Best to ignore and marginalize them and strive to change those you can. A brick bat will only enrage and inflame not only those whose opinions might be considered racist, but will also arouse those who support the individual's freedom of expression, offensive and otherwise.
Best to ignore and marginalize them
I agree, but how do we do that when we allow them an international forum on social media?
Just asking how that ignores and marginalizes them.
I know it won't change men's hearts. If it can keep those who do not respect the human dignity of whole classes of people from spreading their ideas and their hate, I think it's okay to not give them the soapbox.
And who defines "hate speech"? Who defines what language violates some other person's "dignity"? Who defines what is offensive?

Old Lady has a hierarchy of implementation in regards to such matters where Blacks and Muslims are at the top, neither of which can be criticized while being allowed to vent their hateful little spleens against anybody and everybody. Asian, Whites and Jews are at the bottom, none of which can criticize anybody, while anybody can vent their spleen against them.

Hers is just a jack booted form of authoritarianism based upon political correctness rather than any sort of consistent value system.

It's comical to think , all those she and others fend for acting like rabid dogs in their defense never stop to think not one of them would defend her. If they saw some white chic in the back alley they'd rape her and then kill her. Oh wait but that's ok because they don't understand. :bang3::bang3::banghead:
who defines "hate speech"? Who defines what language violates some other person's "dignity"?

Let's start with this:
all those she and others fend for acting like rabid dogs in their defense never stop to think not one of them would defend her. If they saw some white chic in the back alley they'd rape her and then kill her.

I understand plenty. You clowns want to scream NATZI every time its quite pathetic. Its more like Communist.
Show me where i screamed that. It is clear that you know little about the third Reich and your only overlap with it is your racism. It means daily Adolf brainwash and being ordered around. The Volksempfänger only receives national signals and enemy channels are banned. There were even propaganda posters against Jazz music.
I still don't see a problem. When COMPLETE sanity prevails here there will be HUGE bonfires for books,music,art etc that are of the cultural marxist agenda.

what is the cultural Marxist agenda?. What sort of music did Karl Marx like? I have found
no information on his taste in music. I do not believe that Jazz music has yet been invented
"Metapedia"

View attachment 136824

How does the premise of your quote from 1984, which warns about the propaganda imposed to keep people angry at "the other," to see as the enemy people not like them, in any way help your argument? You are in fact swallowing exactly that and actually fanning the flames of more. I'm not sure you can't see it; I'm beginning to think you are very clearly seeing it and presenting it as an argument to justify hate and hate speech.

"Metapedia"
You can read....well that's a start.

Let's start with this:
all those she and others fend for acting like rabid dogs in their defense never stop to think not one of them would defend her. If they saw some white chic in the back alley they'd rape her and then kill her.

Is it normal for you to think of yourself as fascist queen of the world who dictates what everybody can and cannot say?

Damn, you authoritarian leftists sure do hate liberal principles.

You want speech that you deem racist banned, but you support racist policies that discriminate against whites and Asians, policies that can do actual harm to the people discriminated against! Oh the hypocrisy. Lol.

Got that right. Affirmative action is the only racism left in america and it's everywhere and liberals say cool. AA is the biggest of all hate crimes.

It's a hate crime to give folks a leg up?

It seems that while all folks in the country are enjoying a lot less poverty than in the "good old days" of 1959, the poverty rate for blacks continues to be three times that of whites.

1n 1959, the percentage of blacks living in poverty was 55%.
In 2015, it was 24%.
Historical Poverty Tables: People and Families - 1959 to 2015

Affirmative Action has played a role in that. The poverty rate among blacks is still three times that of whites, but without it, do you really think the poverty among the black community would have decreased by more than half?

If someone is so unemployable or stupid that he/she cannot get a job or into college when competing with others from all races, that's their problem. I doubt if a single person on this forum has had an actual incident where they themselves were denied a job or a college education because they were white. It simply allows blacks and other minorities to compete on a level basis. MANY factors in all those decisions apply, with race being only one.

Dog likes to say I hate Asians and Jews because they achieve higher SAT scores than white or black kids and the admissions office looks at that and adjusts for the lower performing white and black kids when analyzing their scores. Of course, SAT scores are only one of many factors used to decide if a student will be accepted. But that is the extent of my "racism," for the record.

There is no hate speech but rather speech that some hate to hear so they try to wrap laws around it to avoid their emotionally fragile psyches having to cope

It seems that while all folks in the country are enjoying a lot less poverty than in the "good old days" of 1959, the poverty rate for blacks continues to be three times that of whites.

In 2015, it was 24%.

Affirmative Action has played a role in that. The poverty rate among blacks is still three times that of whites, but without it, do you really think the poverty among the black community would have decreased by more than half?

If someone is so unemployable or stupid that he/she cannot get a job or into college when competing with others from all races, that's their problem. I doubt if a single person on this forum has had an actual incident where they themselves were denied a job or a college education because they were white. It simply allows blacks and other minorities to compete on a level basis. MANY factors in all those decisions apply, with race being only one.

Dog likes to say I hate Asians and Jews because they achieve higher SAT scores than white or black kids and the admissions office looks at that and adjusts for the lower performing white and black kids when analyzing their scores. Of course, SAT scores are only one of many factors used to decide if a student will be accepted. But that is the extent of my "racism," for the record.
That sure is a lot of words to devote to the fact that you support a state that codifies racism into law and which criminalizes the expression of ideas.

In 2015, it was 24%.

You say "It simply allows blacks and other minorities to compete on a level basis". The problem I see with that is that the pool of candidates that the educational institutions draw from will be less capable than if only those at the top are chosen as in the past. This will be a wholesale lessening of the abilities of future leaders, engineers, scientists, lawyers, and educators.

You say "It simply allows blacks and other minorities to compete on a level basis". .

.....But, of course she is lying when she says that.

She wants to impose institutionalized discrimination AGAINST Vietnamese, East Indians, Koreans, Jews, Japanese, Chinese or any other minority whose value for education is reflected in the scholastic success of their children.

Last edited:
"Hitler returns" ... so where are the pics? Or is this imaginary Hitler. Maybe he was just returning a DVD to Redbox.

That's a tough one. Free speech is always the best option but in a country with Germany's recent past there is also a great impetus to never allow a charismatic piece of shit to gain power again, start deporting people, cut off immigration, incite violence at his rallies, destroy our alliances, make a pact with Russia, start building up the military, destroy freedom of the press, use his power to threaten people, use racism as a weapon...

Uh - yeah.

How does the premise of your quote from 1984, which warns about the propaganda imposed to keep people angry at "the other," to see as the enemy people not like them, in any way help your argument? You are in fact swallowing exactly that and actually fanning the flames of more. I'm not sure you can't see it; I'm beginning to think you are very clearly seeing it and presenting it as an argument to justify hate and hate speech.

One of the tenets of propaganda. Turn an argument against itself and make it seem a sane argument is the problem. Red Herring fallacies, Strawman fallacies, ad absurdem and others...

In 2015, it was 24%.

I have been denied a job because a minority person applied for the same job. Here, they award "points" for applicants for state jobs. Minorities can receive 5-10 additional points, depending on what minority group they belong to. I had applied for and interviewed twice for a job. My prospective boss was thrilled with having me work for her. The day before I was to appear for my final interview, she called and apologized, but an Alaskan Native had just submitted an application and with the additional "points" for her ethnic group, she "aced" me out of the job by two, TWO, "points". If that applicant had been considered on an equal basis, considering actual qualifications, I would have had that job. So, yes, racism is alive and well and it doesn't always mean white-vs-them. Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism approved of by liberals because that brand of racism favors their pet cause celebre.

There is no hate speech but rather speech that some hate to hear so they try to wrap laws around it to avoid their emotionally fragile psyches having to cope
No, it is simply insisting that if you are a hateful racist, you not be given a public airing. Go back to your barns and pool halls and do your grumbling there.

[h]uman dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.

In 2015, it was 24%.

I have been denied a job because a minority person applied for the same job. Here, they award "points" for applicants for state jobs. Minorities can receive 5-10 additional points, depending on what minority group they belong to. I had applied for and interviewed twice for a job. My prospective boss was thrilled with having me work for her. The day before I was to appear for my final interview, she called and apologized, but an Alaskan Native had just submitted an application and with the additional "points" for her ethnic group, she "aced" me out of the job by two, TWO, "points". If that applicant had been considered on an equal basis, considering actual qualifications, I would have had that job. So, yes, racism is alive and well and it doesn't always mean white-vs-them. Affirmative Action is nothing more than racism approved of by liberals because that brand of racism favors their pet cause celebre.
If your "prospective employer" was really that unprofessional and downright stupid, to be discussing details of how another applicant was chosen to those who weren't, it's probably just as well you didn't get that job. Imagine how that boss might have gossiped to others about you, in the right circumstances.

Forum List

Back