Hitler did not Outlaw Guns

Wow.

So your saying that outlawing guns for a specific group of people is dangerous? Maybe even Nazi like?

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Sorry, did you have a link to someone getting fire arms made illegal to carry? Cuz without that you would look pretty stupid(er).

Trouble reading, Sucks?

You an also google it.

Here are the steps.

I am typing slowly so you can understand it.

1. Type in Google in the top left tab.
2. In the search tab type in "Mulford Act Reagan".
3. Click on the links in the results.

So simple even you could do it. :eusa_shifty:

First of all tubz, I don't care about debating if Reagan was conservative or if he was the rebirth of Hitler himself. Fact is you posted "The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill prohibiting the public carrying of loaded firearms." That's a loaded firearm, not making it illegal for even a single person to carry/own/use a gun. Now I admit I don't know the whole bill, I'm going off your link and have no interest to look it up myself as you should provide the txt needed to show Reagan (in this case) made it illegal to own/use/carry a gun as you are the one making the claim, I simply pointed out your link lacked any proof.

Here is the full txt of your link, all the information you provided.

"The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill prohibiting the public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched on the California Capitol to protest the bill.[1][2] The bill was signed by Republican California Governor Ronald Reagan and became California penal code"

Last edited:
The Hitler gun control lie - Salon.com

In fact he did just the opposite. In 1938 he completely deregulated guns.

It's a myth that he ever confiscated guns from anyone aside from Jews. Jews weren't allowed to go to the toilet let alone have guns.

Rightwingers comparing Obama to Hitler have their history totally wrong when it comes to gun control.

Hitler was against gun control.

And there you have it.

It's a myth that he ever confiscated guns from anyone aside from Jews. Jews weren't allowed to go to the toilet let alone have guns.

Rightwingers comparing Obama to Hitler have their history totally wrong when it comes to gun control.

And there you have it.

The real question is will the OP and swallow change their position seeing that they themselves proved their own argument wrong? The answer will more than likely be undeniably, no. More proof that Swallow and the OP in fact hate education.

And there you have it.

The real question is will the OP and swallow change their position seeing that they themselves proved their own argument wrong? The answer will more than likely be undeniably, no. More proof that Swallow and the OP in fact hate education.

Well, let's not hold our breath waiting for that.

Sorry, did you have a link to someone getting fire arms made illegal to carry? Cuz without that you would look pretty stupid(er).

Trouble reading, Sucks?

You an also google it.

Here are the steps.

First of all tubz, I don't care about debating if Reagan was conservative or if he was the rebirth of Hitler himself. Fact is you posted "The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill prohibiting the public carrying of loaded firearms." That's a loaded firearm, not making it illegal for even a single person to carry/own/use a gun. Now I admit I don't know the whole bill, I'm going off your link and have no interest to look it up myself as you should provide the txt needed to show Reagan (in this case) made it illegal to own/use/carry a gun as you are the one making the claim, I simply pointed out your link lacked any proof.

"The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill prohibiting the public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched on the California Capitol to protest the bill.[1][2] The bill was signed by Republican California Governor Ronald Reagan and became California penal code"

Of course not Sucks.

The bill was targeted, specifically, at the Black Panthers.

Reagan was also a big advocate for gun control during his presidency.

No Conniebot was rolling out Hitler back then.

They would have tossed you in too, Sucks.

Nazis didn't like fags much.

Except obama is a sympathizer to the iranians who hold homosexuals in the same light as hitler did. Weird huh.

Trying to get them to not build nukes makes him a "sympathizer" now?

:lol:

Coming from the guy who just claimed conservatives are equivalent to Nazi's... and then commented that I as a fag would be kicked into an oven.

Trouble reading, Sucks?

You an also google it.

Here are the steps.

Of course not Sucks.

The bill was targeted, specifically, at the Black Panthers.

Reagan was also a big advocate for gun control during his presidency.

No Conniebot was rolling out Hitler back then.

So is this you admitting Reagan in fact did not confiscate or make illegal the use, carrying or owning of fire arms? Odd you would defend a violent racist hate group like the black panthers... Wait, they hate whites and the Republican party and vote 100% democrat, not odd at all you would defend them!

Hitler relaxed a prior law that was put in place to try to keep guns from NAZIs once he took power ended that law, but he imposed other laws and many off the books. First he took guns away from his enemies. Not just the Jews, but he forbide anyone he viewed as an enemy to have guns. Then anyone who wanted to keep a firearm was required to register the firearm and join the army. Obvious he made laws that allowed NAZI party members to carry firearms!

» Yes, Hitler Really Did Take the Guns Before Throwing Jews into Concentration Camps (or Gas Chambers) Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is gun control redux

Prior to 1938, when Hitler’s new restrictions were put in place, the earlier Weimar Republic government had already enacted gun registration. “The laws adopted by the Weimar Republic intended to disarm Nazis and Communists were sufficiently discretionary that the Nazis managed to use them against their enemies once they were in power,” says Clayton Cramer, author of the book Firing Back, as told to the website The Straight Dope. So what Hitler essentially did was strengthen existing German law (which was aimed primarily at preventing Jews from being armed).

And that is the all-important difference. Bernard E. Harcourt, writing for the University of Chicago Law School and Political Science Department, notes:

If you read the 1938 Nazi gun laws closely and compare them to earlier 1928 Weimar gun legislation – as a straightforward exercise of statutory interpretation – several conclusions become clear. First, with regard to possession and carrying of firearms, the Nazi regime relaxed the gun laws that were in place in Germany at the time the Nazis seized power. Second, the Nazi gun laws of 1938 specifically banned Jewish persons from obtaining a license to manufacture firearms or ammunition. Third, approximately eight months after enacting the 1938 Nazi gun laws, Hitler imposed regulations prohibiting Jewish persons from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms.

The point was, Hitler had it in for the Jews, so he first disarmed them before carrying out his murderous campaign against them. And, unable to resist, millions died.

“In Germany, firearm registration helped lead to the holocaust,” National Rifle Association executive vice president Wayne LaPierre wrote in his book, “Gun, Crimes and Freedom.”

Nothing new under the sun

Here are some key aspects of the 1938 law:

– Police permission was required to own a handgun;

– All firearms had to be registered;

– Any Germans who enjoyed shooting bolt-action rifles were told to join the army “if they wished to shoot ‘military’ rifles,” writes LaPierre, in his book;

– The Nazi regime “also enacted the “Regulations against Jews’ possession of weapons” within the days of Kristallnacht – the ‘night of broken glass’ – when stormtroopers attacked synagogues and Jews throughout Germany,” he wrote;

– Firearms registration lists were used to identify (and persecute) gun owners (bear in mind that a New York newspaper just published the names and addresses of legal handgun permit holders after obtaining them via a Freedom of Information Act request, because permit holders by the very nature of obtaining the permit had to be registered

Only a matter of time before the Left brings up their gun control role model Uncle Adolf

Obamas gun laws cant be bad, theyre modeled on Hitlers who only disarmed the people he wanted to exterminate

Last edited:
Why are rw's so obsessed with Hitler?

They really do need a new hero.

How dumb, it wasn't a rw who started this thread and Salon damn sure isn't rw...

why do you have such a hardon for rw's that you have to make up stuff should be the bigger question?

Last edited:

Amazing.

Here we have a liberal person announcing that since Hitler outlawed guns from his intended victims (Jews) prior to using government to murder 6 million of them, but did not outlaw them from the entire population, therefore he "did not outlaw guns".

Incredibly, this seems to be an attempt by the liberal person to pretend that mass murder by government upon its subjects is NOT always preceded by disarming them.

Propaganda Minister Josef Goebbels would be proud of this bizarre twist of language and misdirection of the facts. One begins to see just how Hitler managed to carry out the Holocaust without being deposed by those under him. His success likely includes their acceptance of lies like "Hitler didn't outlaw guns".

You have learned well, liberal person. Good job. :cuckoo:
I read the same thing just now... "Completely deregulated fire arms!!!!" Well, except for the jews and anyone else Hitler didn't want protecting themselves.

Here's a question, how did things go for the people that Hitler made it illegal to arm themselves? Oh jee, I wonder if I can find out in any of the history books how well gun free zones (if your a jew) worked out!.

Maybe you should try reading my link before vomiting forth your faulty reasoning.

Forum List

Back