Trips for spring and summer.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
The first will be the Chisos. Love it there. Its an advance hike even though they are not thought of as mountains are in the west or east, its tough country, and water is normally a real issue. Yes, there are also bad folks from south of our border, but they have better things for them to do then mess with whitie. So plan on takeing more water then food, and enjoy some nice country.

Chisos Mountains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The next is Goat Island on Caddo lake out east. Was there just before I went to Colorado. Here, you will need a boat, and its closed to the public certain times, the mosquetos are crazy, but if you enjoy wild life its just awesome. There is also the " Caddo Critter". That's Big Foot for Texans. Anyway, here is some stuff to read up on it.

https://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/hunt/wma/find_a_wma/list/?id=104

Texas doesn't get much credit for outdoor stuff like say California, or any of the other western states, but we do have stuff here that's worth looking at, and some back country to get away in. Check it out. Good stuff.

Cool. Have fun. :thup:
Did you get your meds squared away?

I'm off. Had some beta blocker withdraw, but after that I have been in a safe zone for my BP. I also lost a ton of weight and I'm ten pounds off my target. By the time I hit the chisos, I'll be figbting fit. After, I'll need a bananna and a coke. That one is tough.

Forum List

Back