Hitler did not Outlaw Guns

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
The Hitler gun control lie - Salon.com

In fact he did just the opposite. In 1938 he completely deregulated guns.

It's a myth that he ever confiscated guns from anyone aside from Jews. Jews weren't allowed to go to the toilet let alone have guns.

Rightwingers comparing Obama to Hitler have their history totally wrong when it comes to gun control.

Hitler was against gun control.

The same folks that aren't liking Obama today would be tossing Jews into oven in the good old days of Germany.

No conservative, by the way, wanted to enter the war.

The same folks that aren't liking Obama today would be tossing Jews into oven in the good old days of Germany.

No conservative, by the way, wanted to enter the war.

It's true, I didn't believe the hype but you actually did obtain Truthmatters legendary role as the boards most hyper partisan, say anything no matter how ridiculous troll.

That's it swallow, conservatives would toss people in ovens if given the opportunity just because they don't like Obama!

Next you can go on a gay hating bigoted rant and all the hyper partisan liberals that "thanks" you for you post will pretend it didn't happen after they see you (for the hundredth time) go off about how disgusting gays are. All based on me calling you swallow, despite me telling you repeatedly the nick name was based on your ability to swallow the bullshit information you so badly regurgitate on these boards. Your hate for equal right runs deep!

It's a myth that he ever confiscated guns from anyone aside from Jews. Jews weren't allowed to go to the toilet let alone have guns.

Rightwingers comparing Obama to Hitler have their history totally wrong when it comes to gun control.

Amazing.

Here we have a liberal person announcing that since Hitler outlawed guns from his intended victims (Jews) prior to using government to murder 6 million of them, but did not outlaw them from the entire population, therefore he "did not outlaw guns".

Incredibly, this seems to be an attempt by the liberal person to pretend that mass murder by government upon its subjects is NOT always preceded by disarming them.

Propaganda Minister Josef Goebbels would be proud of this bizarre twist of language and misdirection of the facts. One begins to see just how Hitler managed to carry out the Holocaust without being deposed by those under him. His success likely includes their acceptance of lies like "Hitler didn't outlaw guns".

You have learned well, liberal person. Good job. :cuckoo:

Yeah, that's why Jews were so heavily armed. Hitler turned the entire country into a police state. Gun ownership was encouraged for Nazis and little Nazis but if the wrong person was found with a gun he was hauled off or executed on the spot. Is that what libs have in mind for Americans?

Amazing.

Here we have a liberal person announcing that since Hitler outlawed guns from his intended victims (Jews) prior to using government to murder 6 million of them, but did not outlaw them from the entire population, therefore he "did not outlaw guns".

Incredibly, this seems to be an attempt by the liberal person to pretend that mass murder by government upon its subjects is NOT always preceded by disarming them.

Propaganda Minister Josef Goebbels would be proud of this bizarre twist of language and misdirection of the facts. One begins to see just how Hitler managed to carry out the Holocaust without being deposed by those under him. His success likely includes their acceptance of lies like "Hitler didn't outlaw guns".

I read the same thing just now... "Completely deregulated fire arms!!!!" Well, except for the jews and anyone else Hitler didn't want protecting themselves.

Here's a question, how did things go for the people that Hitler made it illegal to arm themselves? Oh jee, I wonder if I can find out in any of the history books how well gun free zones (if your a jew) worked out!.

They would have tossed you in too, Sucks.

Nazis didn't like fags much.

And you would have been right there to boot me in the shower.

You're a good man Swallow. Sure, I'd love to meet your fat ass in person so I could see your fake tough guy attitude fail you when face to face, but that will prolly never happen... So keep keepin it retarded here dude =D

And you progressives liberals keep pretending when you "thank" and rep Swallow that you're not supporting a well known gay hatin bigot =D

Amazing.

Wow.

So your saying that outlawing guns for a specific group of people is dangerous? Maybe even Nazi like?

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

You're a good man Swallow. Sure, I'd love to meet your fat ass in person so I could see your fake tough guy attitude fail you when face to face, but that will prolly never happen... So keep keepin it retarded here dude =D

And you progressives liberals keep pretending when you "thank" and rep Swallow that you're not supporting a well known gay hatin bigot =D

I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, Sucks.

Generally spend alot of time in McCarren Park with my dog. My pic is up in the profile.

Anytime you are feeling the urge..pay me a visit.

Amazing.

Wow.

So your saying that outlawing guns for a specific group of people is dangerous? Maybe even Nazi like?

Sorry, did you have a link to someone getting fire arms made illegal to carry? Cuz without that you would look pretty stupid(er).

Exactly, so right there dipshit you've proven in your own asinine post that Hitler did, in fact, confiscate guns.

This discussion has already been had on this forum. Try to keep up.

Generally spend alot of time in McCarren Park with my dog. My pic is up in the profile.

If I'm ever in the area lets get together and maybe get some coffee or somethin... Talk openly and loudly about how much you hate gays. Lookin forward to it. Maybe we'll figure a way we can get Obama to put you on his show so give your opinion about gays while were at it.

You can bring your dog, but I doubt he would wana be seen with you =D

Amazing.

Wow.

Sorry, did you have a link to someone getting fire arms made illegal to carry? Cuz without that you would look pretty stupid(er).

Trouble reading, Sucks?

You an also google it.

Here are the steps.

I am typing slowly so you can understand it.

1. Type in Google in the top left tab.
2. In the search tab type in "Mulford Act Reagan".
3. Click on the links in the results.

So simple even you could do it. :eusa_shifty:

Your words paint in stupidity.

Honest to God.

Do the world a favor and don't procreate. Thanks in advance

If I'm ever in the area lets get together and maybe get some coffee or somethin... Talk openly and loudly about how much you hate gays. Lookin forward to it. Maybe we'll figure a way we can get Obama to put you on his show so give your opinion about gays while were at it.

You can bring your dog, but I doubt he would wana be seen with you =D

I don't hate gays, Sucks.

I don't like gays that hit on me..or want to hit me.

Either way..you'd be in store for some fun.

:cool:

I rate your avatar a whooping +10

I rate your post -1000

Isn't confiscation a form of control?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Forum List

Back