'Hit Iran now. Hit them hard,' U.S. Senator Lindsay Graham calls on Biden to strike Iran

iran-puts-therir-country-next-to-our-bases.jpg

It was just a matter of time. Lindsey is in orgasmic ecstasy right now wanting to push the Usurper into attacking Iran. The only reality is none of our enemies are afraid of Biden.

Lindsey has no backbone , he's one slithery slug. He's totally wishy-washy , as fickle as they come. I don't know how people keep voting him in.

It was just a matter of time. Lindsey is in orgasmic ecstasy right now wanting to push the Usurper into attacking Iran. The only reality is none of our enemies are afraid of Biden.

Graham never met a country he didn't want someone else to bomb.

Trump never surrendered to the Taliban. He left Biden a thoroughly timed scaled draw down without giving up our base there. Biden just abruptly left abandoning $85 billion in US military equipment, 10,000 Americans, and got 13 soldiers killed due to incompetence.

View attachment 894457

No. He didn't. He surrendered. He sent Pompeo the year before. The deal was the Taliban would not attack Us troops until a complete withdrawl. Releasing 5000 ISIs and Taliban was part of the deal.

Trump actually trusted the Taliban.

They didn't keep their end of the deal. Imagine that. The following year they told Biden they would not stick to the deal, so Bidn had no choice but pull out as fast as he could.

I wonder if it was any of those ISIS fighters that Trump released that drove that truck bomb into the gate that killed those marines.

I'm going with a qualified yes.

They are right. The only wars im against are the ones that require troops on the ground and "nation building". I have ZERO problems with pounding the dogshit out of Iran with bombs and missiles. We should sink a couple frigates and blow up a couple oil refineries. If they dont put a leash on their terrorists then we sink their entire navy and blow up every refinery in Iran. We can also blow up all their nuclear facilities as a bonus.

Personally, i dont give a fuck if they light off a nuke in Iran. We need to send the message "If you kill US soldiers, we open up the gates of Hell". They are lucky that im not the president because, I would bring the pain to any nation responsible for the deaths of US soldiers. :dunno:

Last edited:
Post your proof. He was in the administration, while you were chasing ambulances.
His say so doesn’t make it so, twat rash.

And I never chased ambulances. I did criminal prosecution and later criminal defense.

You always-ignorant scumbags always make asshole assumptions. I know why. It’s because you’re an asshole. 👍

Forum List

Back